Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Video:davido Dismisses Claims He Collected His BET Award Backstage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video:davido Dismisses Claims He Collected His BET Award Backstage (1067 Views)

Twitter User Comes For Wizkid For Not Showing Up At Event He Collected Money For / Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage / Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video:davido Dismisses Claims He Collected His BET Award Backstage by 247tops(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Multiple awards winning singer, Davido, following rumours that he received his BET award backstage, has explained why he was not handed the statuette during the show’s live broadcast. The HKN artiste, who recently won in the Best International Act (Africa) category, at the BET Award, spoke exclusively to Channels Television, revealing that he received his award at an official pre-awards event and not backstage as speculated over various social media platforms.
According to Davido, the whole scenario was misunderstood as he denied receiving his plaque backstage.‘There are about 15 categories that are not mentioned in the show.When I won my award,because they do the pre-show just like MTV MAMAS i instagramed it immediately before the show started so people were speculating that I got my award backstage.No.but after I collected my award, I took the picture backstage with my phone .But if you watch the BET Award they show here, you would see I collected my award on stage.’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIckDOdNGzI

Source:http://247tops..com/2014/07/davido-dismisses-claims-he-collected.html

Re: Video:davido Dismisses Claims He Collected His BET Award Backstage by gbenga4sure(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Na true talk.he no collect am for backstage but them no give him recognition.first to comment.Dedicate this to naija soldiers fighting boko haram undecided
Re: Video:davido Dismisses Claims He Collected His BET Award Backstage by axortedbabe(f): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Whether backstage or frontstage him dun collect am,bad belle dem bleep urselves...

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Top 10 Richest Celebrities In Nigeria / Ex-governor of ogun state Gbenga Daniel Sleeps At Labour Party Rally / English Bishop Resigns After Having An Affair With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.