Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Wind Of Change (a Call To Rise) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wind Of Change (a Call To Rise) (514 Views)

Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wind Of Change (a Call To Rise) by dtopper: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
I was going through my old notes when I saw an article I wrote sometime ago,2011 to be precise.It occurred to me to just post it here,It's been long I wrote stuffs like it.Please don't get bored reading 'cos to be plain I know so many don't like things like this.Enough said;
We do things that every other person can do.We tend to forget the fact that for you to be different in this world,you must be ready to make a significant difference-you must be willing and at the same time be able to do what another person hasn't done. For you to exert a special and extraordinary effect on your immediate and distant surroundings, you must be exceptional.
Our era needs new ideas,it needs new inventions, it needs new thoughts. We don't have to do things the same way they were done ages ago. No! We need to develop new ideas to make exceptions and impacts.
When you do things the same way,using the same technique all the time,you will surely arrive at the same result, hence,you are not creating any room for change. Whereas, CHANGE is a constant and Indispensable factor in all spheres of life. Consequently, if you do not allow some changes,be it slight ones to occur in whatever you do,you will ever remain static.
The aforementioned is what is affecting this country(Nigeria) and even Africa at large.We don't want to think of new ways to make things happen.We just accept any idea without giving it a second thought. We do not want to think into the future, we limit our thoughts to just today,we forget what happened to those before us and pretend as if there is no tomorrow.
It is highly saddening for this country because the old folks leading it have polluted the good thoughts of the young ones. They forget that no matter how long it seems to be,the child today is the father tomorrow.
This is a challenge to the young generation, it is high time we rose to build this great nation. We don't have to be discouraged by the incorrigible acts of our leaders. Let's put all hands on deck to make a profitable and remarkable change.Don't let us fold our hands and watch the glory of our promising nation
die.Let's rise together and face it Now! When we are still agile, when we are still capable,when we can rock things and make things happen.
The WIND OF CHANGE must blow in our time.This can only be achieved if and only if we are determined, if we are ready to change our orientation and set our priorities right.To make a change doesn't just involve the willingness, it requires the utmost ability and dedication.
This is a wake-up call to beseech and enjoin all to rise up and make better things happen in this country and the world at large.Long live the dreamers.... Long live the achievers.

Thanks for ur patience. 1love

(1) (Reply)

Answer To D Riddle Is.... / Have You Ever Made Money From Writing? / Leaving My Country-by Kasynpaulsyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.