Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding (1048 Views)

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Osuolale (miliki) And Peter Fatomilola. OUR CONNECTION? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding by 9jahubcom(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bDLCvLmLmzs/U8fPodexXiI/AAAAAAADMRQ/7wpKcqnfwVQ/s280/unnamed.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vWyLGIhArgY/U8fPoeZoJSI/AAAAAAADMRM/SfM3Y3eKwSs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

During Peter Okoye's traditional wedding to Lola Omotayo last year, not only did his older brother Jude Okoye not attend, he also posted a picture on his instagram page showing that he was in a studio in Lagos.

Well, fast forward to today, Jude Okoye's wedding, not only is Peter Okoye not attending the wedding (yes I confirmed), he also posted a photo on his instagram page showing that he's not in Anambra.

He hadn't updated his instagram page since July 13th but made sure to do so today in case some of you were mistaken that he will be at the wedding in Anambra...

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4290
Re: ...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding by onome710(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Talk about 'payback'
Re: ...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding by folu4real(f): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
too bad of him he shouldn't have pay back with that. Majority of people have put the words of God aside that says do not pay evil with evil. Too bad Peter.
Re: ...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding by Lordabas: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Payback is A Biatch! Do me i do u, God no go vex.
Re: ...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding by freakcin: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
C'mmon, this is childlish!
Re: ...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding by lomaxx: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
It's not Revenge... It's giving Karma a helping hand.
Re: ...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding by McWhillion(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
In Psquare's voice,"If you do me I do you, man no go vex"
Re: ...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding by charlesopp(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
How people treat you is their own karma, how you react is yours...
Re: ...and Peter Okoye Misses Brother Jude Okoye's Wedding by Cashio(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
No matter how dey do, none of de P's will survive wtout a square

(1) (Reply)

Embarassing! Ice Prince Busted For Wearing Fake Versace T-shirt? / Popular Nigeria Singer CHIDINMA EKILE Reveals She Was Born Blind / P-square Loses Dad Two Years After Losing Their Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.