Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (38566 Views)

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Ojestas(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2016
See what @Rudeboypsquare has to say about their brother Jude on his birthday

Paul's message
Happy Big Birthday to @judeengees ,a big brother, a big boss and the best manager...always there at da beginning till date, guiding and directing us, from nothing till we became something, from nobody till we became somebody, may God continue to protect you bro like we always say, you re the Psquare people don't know, because you always work behind the stage have blast Blood

https://www.instagram.com/p/BElHjPaRvsa/

Peter's message

Happy super birthday to the one and only @judeengees remain blessed bro and LLNP

https://www.instagram.com/p/BElLVrYSsKj/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2016
wow.... dt wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by doublewisdom: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2016
Paul Okoye understands family loyalty, unfortunately his twin brother has been ewedu whipped!

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Deejavuu(f): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
doublewisdom:
Paul Okoye understands family loyalty, unfortunately his twin brother has been ewedu whipped!

Smh. What has the wife or her tribe gotta do with anything undecided

@topic

Happy birthday Jude engees.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by TPAND(f): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Much respect to Jude Engees, he is more than a manager.

God bless you beyond measures. The rebellious can go to Zambezi to perform for all we care.
Engees your legacy lives forever. Respect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
D real Igbo blood is still flowing in paul's vein unlike his twin bro . Paul sent a powerful b'day msg 2 Jude.

@ topic,i wish Jude ,LLNP...

Api B'day Jude !

Dnt quote if u misuderstand me plz.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Stuntkid172(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
RENT THIS SPACE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY

for me I'll say Api BehDay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by cruzita(f): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
happy birthday senior okoye and llnp

3 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by SweetieConstie(f): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Awww! So exquisite. grin

Happy Birthday to Jude Okoye...

Wishing you long life and prosperity sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Mskrisx(f): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hbd jude
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by SURElee(f): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Peter is just the stubborn twin who holds grudges.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by chikel2000(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Blood is thicker than water, blood should be sweeter than a wife

8 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Isoni(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Peter is only playing to the gallery, am sure Jude will not take his message serious.

7 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by drslimtommy: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
This dia bro more resemble iyanya thoe

@ 3rd pix i love that seat belt o... See as it reflect the phone flashlight

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by eedriyz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Peter's wish was like "Make dem no say I no wish the werey brother HBD". Paul is a real man. BTW. HBD Jude, me no know you o, but I no what it's like to be a big brother. I've got only one younger brother and he can drive someone nut

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Dapsin2901: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by DrChukzy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Make una leave Peter o. Assuming he decided not to wish him nko? Wetin una for do am?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by dammytosh: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
doublewisdom:

Type without sense but dnt type without conscience.

ironically ur moniker is contradicting ur post

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Osu175(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Peter wrote his message as if he dont want doing it but just have to do it

4 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by porrigeyam(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
I always see this Paul as hypocrite.... So because he was there from the start means he should play emotional blackmail on Peter.. . Moreover his long hypocrisy birthday wish is not needed from the look of things Peter matured birthday wish even has more likes. ...... However happy birthday Jude!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Kentox(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
End time happy birthday by peter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
wetin concern me.. dis tuesday wey pass na my birthday and nobody wish me happy birthday for twitter or instagram.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by brixton: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy birthday to Jude, like Paul said " you are the psquare behind the scene"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by brixton: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
porrigeyam:
I always see this Paul as hypocrite.... So because he was there from the start means he should play emotional blackmail on Peter.. . Moreover his long hypocrisy birthday wish is not needed from the look of things Peter matured birthday wish even has more likes. ...... However happy birthday Jude!

Shut up

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Big4wig(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
If it looks like I give a f**k, please tell me. I don’t want to give off the wrong impression..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Pavore9: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
eedriyz:
Peter's wish is like "Make dem no say I no wish the werey brother HBD". Paul is a real man. BTW. HBD Jude, me no know you o, but I no what it's like to be a big brother. I've got only one younger brother and he can drive person nut

As in "make e mark register" before dem go count charge against him! cheesy We all have our family drama! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by porrigeyam(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
brixton:

Shut up
lazy sod

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Lewisj(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
happy birthday to him. don't know much
about him, but I think he showed lots of maturity through the whole family saga. Great message from Paul. I think Peter is still angry. Wished them well though .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:
D real Igbo blood is still flowing in paul's vein unlike his twin bro . Paul sent a powerful b'day msg 2 Jude.

Api B'day Jude !

You know what you are: a bloody bigot. Happy birthday Jude!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by brixton: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
porrigeyam:
lazy sod

Again, shut up captain skinny-dick!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by nerodenero: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
When I build, I let it grow. Would do anything and everything to sustain that growth. Jude got it wrong somewhere. He takes the blame because he is the eldest.

Above all, I wish them well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Api B'day Jude !

who igbo blood don epp?

If anything it destroyed the fools that followed ojukwu

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Asks For Location For Next Performance: Fans Drop Savage Replies / BBNaija: Peter Okoye Supports Tacha / Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Moved He Hand After 3 Hours - Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.