Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices - Autos (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (94401 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Solely With 2000 & 2001 Toyota Camry / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:39am On Nov 10, 2015
kiss
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Another blessed day is upon us....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by prinsam30: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
@Femy pls I will need a very good and cheap Toyota Sienna and you can also help check for Peugeot 307 at least not costly sha, thanks in anticipation
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
prinsam30:
@Femy pls I will need a very good and cheap Toyota Sienna and you can also help check for Peugeot 307 at least not costly sha, thanks in anticipation

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . Yes, we will be able to get you a reliable and good Sienna at affordable price, however, we need more information:
What year do you want or if you know your budget we will be able to tell you what year that will get you.
We dont deal with Peugeot as we only deal with rides we could buy from Canada and USA, Peugeot is not one of them.
Looking forward to doing business with you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
It is all about you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by prinsam30: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . Yes, we will be able to get you a reliable and good Sienna at affordable price, however, we need more information:
What year do you want or if you know your budget we will be able to tell you what year that will get you.
We dont deal with Peugeot as we only deal with rides we could buy from Canada and USA, Peugeot is not one of them.
Looking forward to doing business with you

Thank you very much for getting back to me. One thing you must know is that, am a salary earner and not a business man earning within the range of 40 to 45K per month, have been saving 1/4 of my salary ever since I started working and by God's grace am also into monthly contributions and it will get to my turn by February ending and by God's grace I will be smiling to the bank with 800K, buh the good news is that, my lovely Wify will be put to bed early January and I will need this car to move them around and make life easier for them and if work take me somewhere else she can be using it to move around and to take my child to school.

pls don't blame me for my historical story, am only planning ahead as a good father and I believe, you go do me better, thank you once again and God bless you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
prinsam30:

Thank you very much for getting back to me. One thing you must know is that, am a salary earner and not a business man earning within the range of 40 to 45K per month, have been saving 1/4 of my salary ever since I started working and by God's grace am also into monthly contributions and it will get to my turn by February ending and by God's grace I will be smiling to the bank with 800K, buh the good news is that, my lovely Wify will be put to bed early January and I will need this car to move them around and make life easier for them and if work take me somewhere else she can be using it to move around and to take my child to school.

pls don't blame me for my historical story, am only planning ahead as a good father and I believe, you go do me better, thank you once again and God bless you

Just like you are doing all possible to be a great father and a wonderful husband, i speak blessings into your life and ALL you wil need to take care of your child and your wife, God will provide it for you, sir . . . .

With 800K it will be a little tough to get anything reliable for a Sienna or for any ride that will be legally allowed to enter into Nigeria because of the 15 years ride and since you will be buying next year, that means you can only buy a 2001 or newer . . . . And for a 2001 Sienna, it will cost you really above that budget of 800K Naira.

You might be looking around 1.4M Naira for a 2001 or newer, but if you dont mind very high mileage, could be cheaper
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by prinsam30: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Just like you are doing all possible to be a great father and a wonderful husband, i speak blessings into your life and ALL you wil need to take care of your child and your wife, God will provide it for you, sir . . . .

With 800K it will be a little tough to get anything reliable for a Sienna or for any ride that will be legally allowed to enter into Nigeria because of the 15 years ride and since you will be buying next year, that means you can only buy a 2001 or newer . . . . And for a 2001 Sienna, it will cost you really above that budget of 800K Naira.

You might be looking around 1.4M Naira for a 2001 or newer, but if you dont mind very high mileage, could be cheaper

First of all, I want to say a Bigger and Louder AMEN to those prayers you just made, my Bro. 3 Gbosa for you jor.

Mr. Femy, I want the best for my family, moreover, 1.4M is not a big money compared to the happiness of my lovely family, the Lord who made me saves upto 800K will surely provide a way to make that 1.4M when the time comes, I believe next year will be better.

You said 1.4M for 2001 or newer, could 2005 falls in this same category thank you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
prinsam30:

First of all, I want to say a Bigger and Louder AMEN to those prayers you just made, my Bro. 3 Gbosa for you jor.

Mr. Femy, I want the best for my family, moreover, 1.4M is not a big money compared to the happiness of my lovely family, the Lord who made me saves upto 800K will surely provide a way to make that 1.4M when the time comes, I believe next year will be better.

You said 1.4M for 2001 or newer, could 2005 falls in this same category thank you

Let us see what Next year will bring, it is possible too for the FG to slash the cost of clearing but till then . . . . It might be possible all things being equal, but as of today, no
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by prinsam30: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Let us see what Next year will bring, it is possible too for the FG to slash the cost of clearing but till then . . . . It might be possible all things being equal, but as of today, no

A very big thank you to you Mr. Femy, I really appreciate your effort, may God continue to strengthen you, multiply you in numbers and in Dollars.

May Almighty God keeps us alive till next year, we will definitely do business together by the grace of God. thank you once again
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
prinsam30:

A very big thank you to you Mr. Femy, I really appreciate your effort, may God continue to strengthen you, multiply you in numbers and in Dollars.

May Almighty God keeps us alive till next year, we will definitely do business together by the grace of God. thank you once again

Amen, Sir and i pray for smooth and awesome delivery for your wife, and Mother and child will live to proclaim the glory of God and you too shall sing His praises.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by prinsam30: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Amen, Sir and i pray for smooth and awesome delivery for your wife, and Mother and child will live to proclaim the glory of God and you too shall sing His praises.

Amen thank you Mr. Femy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Hump of the week already..... every praise is due to our God
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by NEEBOY: 5:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Good day Mr.Fhemmy.
Pls I have been following ur thread for a very long time..and I have seen all d lovely cars you post on Nairaland.
I am looking forward to buy a Toyota camry muscle..preferably a 2007 or 2008 model,and I think I prefer the Sports edition.How much should I budget to acquire a clean and full duty paid one sir.
Thanks and I hope to see ur response ssoonest.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
NEEBOY:
Good day Mr.Fhemmy.
Pls I have been following ur thread for a very long time..and I have seen all d lovely cars you post on Nairaland.
I am looking forward to buy a Toyota camry muscle..preferably a 2007 or 2008 model,and I think I prefer the Sports edition.How much should I budget to acquire a clean and full duty paid one sir.
Thanks and I hope to see ur response ssoonest.

Thanks for your time on our thread and for your great comments, you are appreciated..... depending on the mileage and features such as leather, please budget:

High mileage and fabric....2007 2.3m & 2008 @ 2.5m
High mileage and leather... 2007 2.5m & 2008 @ 2.8m

Average mileage could be around 200k Naira more
High mirage could be in 200k and above mles
Average mileage will be in 135k miles range

Please note this won't be the true picture of prices against next year.... might be less and could be more depending on the policy of the federal government.

Looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
We remain humble . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Happy new day....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
We appreciate you . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:33am On Nov 13, 2015
From the rising of the sun to the setting of same, He remain same and never change . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
We have what it takes to deliver . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
wink wink wink
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Let your living waters flow over my soul
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Open the floodgate of heaven and let the former and the later rain come down together . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello, to the week. ....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (84) (Reply)

Lagos Plate Number Is Available / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 / ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.