Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? (1191 Views)

How Do I Set Up A Commercial Farming / How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello,

I will like to know how one can send fax from home.

What is needed and how can they be set up to work?

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by EnterPRO: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2014
1. you can buy a fax machine + a gsm tabletop phone

2. you can use an internet fax service. I think godaddy offers that

1 Like

Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by arbitrage: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2014
VOIP line you get from Swift Networks is also a tel/fax service line though I have not connected mine to my fax machine since I got it; only being using the phone line.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Tekkyboy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
there is a fax software on my notebook, it comes with the pc and one guy don use am send fax before but me i dont know how it's done,if you can get the setup and install it but you will need to connect a phone or line as modem.
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tekkyboy: there is a fax software on my notebook, it comes with the pc and one guy don use am send fax before but me i dont know how it's done,if you can get the setup and install it but you will need to connect a phone or line as modem.

I have a modem na... what's the name of the software?
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Tekkyboy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
2sExy1: I have a modem na... what's the name of the software?
wfs :windows fax and scan,you can send and receive fax with it without having a fax machine.

check your email box,i will drop the setup there.
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tekkyboy: wfs :windows fax and scan,you can send and receive fax with it without having a fax machine.

Okay bro...

I use windows 8 laptop. Hope that wont be a problem?
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Tekkyboy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
2sExy1: Okay bro...

I use windows 8 laptop. Hope that wont be a problem?
i don't think the OS shouild be a problem but na window 7 am using,THE PROBLEM IS THAT;I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEND THE SETUP TO YOU AS AN ATTACHMENT THROUGH EMAIL BUT FAIL.

don't worry i will try sending it when am browsing on pc
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tekkyboy: i don't think the OS shouild be a problem but na window 7 am using,THE PROBLEM IS THAT;I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEND THE SETUP TO YOU AS AN ATTACHMENT THROUGH EMAIL BUT FAIL.

don't worry i will try sending it when am browsing on pc
upload it somewhere and send me a link. maybe at box.com or dropbox.com or 4shared.com pr mediafire.com any file sharing site
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
2sExy1: upload it somewhere and send me a link. maybe at box.com or dropbox.com or 4shared.com pr mediafire.com any file sharing site
ok will do that tomorow
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by portix: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2014
smiley

Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Eyepencil: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
HAHA BASTARD. GO AND JOIN UR ANCESTORS
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by arbitrage: 2:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Windows Vista, 7 and 8 have the fax and scan program in itself and you do not need a special download.
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
arbitrage: Windows Vista, 7 and 8 have the fax and scan program in itself and you do not need a special download.
Ok thanks... I will do a little more googling.
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Trut(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tekkyboy: wfs :windows fax and scan,you can send and receive fax with it without having a fax machine.

I need the fax setup as well, please send it to perfinv@live.com

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
arbitrage: Windows Vista, 7 and 8 have the fax and scan program in itself and you do not need a special download.
I cant seem to find it for windows 8 PC
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
I was able to set it up arbitrage. it was easy!

No need for fax machine then...
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by arbitrage: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: I was able to set it up arbitrage. it was easy!

No need for fax machine then...

Good to hear you got it settled.
Re: How Can I Set Up A Fax Link At Home? by Tekkyboy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
good you got it bros,i presently live in a village where the internet access is very worst that's why have been away from here.

for thosee still in need of the setup if you can't find it installed in your pc,google for windows fax and scan.exe or wfs.exe

(1) (Reply)

Please Where In Nigeria Can I Buy Metallic Spray Paint / Lagos Big Girl Wins N1million On #quicklotto Online Game / I Buy Payoneer Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.