Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 (71410 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UNICEM Invitation For Aptitude Test: / Unicem Apt Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Emasel(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2014
success text just rolled in.....
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by vansledge(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
obiscolly: I just got a success text! Thanks to God! smiley
wen is d date for d interveiw
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month!!! A big congrats to the successful guys, getting a smile provoking text or mail on the first day of the month is just God's doing and I believe HE will complete what he has started...Amen.

1 Like

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by kasali4real(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2014
We write to inform you that you were successful in the first and second phase of the Aptitude test conducted for the position of a Graduate Trainee in UniCem.
There will be a last phase in Calabar and this will be an Oral interview within this month of September. Actual dates will be communicated soon.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by kasali4real(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Ferdybaba: Happy new month!!! A big congrats to the successful guys, getting a smile provoking text or mail on the first day of the month is just God's doing and I believe HE will complete what he has started...Amen.

bro abeg give us detail info on the interview, and what r d chances of passing it?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by kasali4real(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Ferdybaba: Happy new month!!! A big congrats to the successful guys, getting a smile provoking text or mail on the first day of the month is just God's doing and I believe HE will complete what he has started...Amen.

bro abeg give us detail info on the interview, and what r d chances at this stage?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2014
vansledge:
wen is d date for d interveiw
It's not given precisely but it's going to hold sometime this month.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by cc150615(f): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
please I sent u a message!
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Emasel(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
cc150615:

ma'am pls we need info now,why not post it here so we all can benefit,thanks!
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Jaynaira: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Anyone from the lag centre got the text? Let's know if the texts were sent in batches by centre or people from both lag n calabar centres have all been contacted.Congrats to the successful candidates,wish u all the best in the final stage.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Emasel(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jaynaira: Anyone from the lag centre got the text? Let's know if the texts were sent in batches by centre or people from both lag n calabar centres have all been contacted.Congrats to the successful candidates,wish u all the best in the final stage.

yea...I wrote in Lag
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=cc150615]

I just saw the msg...@Emasel its no big deal really, if u go through the thread, Cc150615 asked if transport fare would be reimbursed....The answer to that is most probably, cos last yr we were reimbursed based on the location we came from.

1 Like

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by xchet(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
A new company in Owerri needs the service of vibrant graduates and non graduate for the following posts

Human Resource person
Receptionist
Marketers
QA/QC personal
HSE manager
Nutritionist

Requirements
Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate organisation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer literacy is a must.

Required Skills and Qualifications
Applicant must possess either:
O'Level, OND, HND, NCE, BSc in any field of study as you will undergo training with us.
MSc will be an added advantage

Required Competencies

A “can do” attitude
Innovative & creative
Self-motivated.
Integrity and honesty
Passionate about service
Strong analytical skills

Method of application send your CV to
diamondresourceltd@gmail.com
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by JamexJames(m): 3:59am On Sep 02, 2014
kasali ride on God is by u. Jamex
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by kasali4real(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2014
JamexJames: kasali ride on God is by u. Jamex

Amen bro, nice meeting u here. how far na? u can just paste me ur number here.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by justinbravo: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
What's up ferdybaba? You just lock up about the interview stuff. what's happening,abeg drop the info for ur guys. One love

1 Like

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
xchet: A new company in Owerri needs the service of vibrant graduates and non graduate for the following posts

Human Resource person
Receptionist
Marketers
QA/QC personal
HSE manager
Nutritionist

Requirements
Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate organisation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer literacy is a must.

Required Skills and Qualifications
Applicant must possess either:
O'Level, OND, HND, NCE, BSc in any field of study as you will undergo training with us.
MSc will be an added advantage

Required Competencies

A “can do” attitude
Innovative & creative
Self-motivated.
Integrity and honesty
Passionate about service
Strong analytical skills

Method of application send your CV to
diamondresourceltd@gmail.com
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
justinbravo: What's up ferdybaba? You just lock up about the interview stuff. what's happening,abeg drop the info for ur guys. One love

Oga Justinbravo, that info is on page 10...unless u have specific questions to ask me.Thanks
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by justinbravo: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Ferdybaba thnks 4 all the help but make we expect technical questions.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Ghatcher74(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2014
Pls OoOo when will UniCem send us messages for the interview? Just pray it doesn't fall on the day of my brother's wedding o...
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Emasel(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
I wonder what is delaying UNICEM, Sept 12th,yet no interview dates,hope they know Calabar is far...
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Xlns(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Of a truth, only God makes one pass the test. Thank you Jesus. Stage 3 is o' level physics and other things in your cv. Please if you are asked to bring your cv along, be sure to write it in a way that you can defend its content . See u @ the interview in Calabar.

1 Like

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by noellocapello(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Xlns: Of a truth, only God makes one pass the test. Thank you Jesus. Stage 3 is o' level physics and other things in your cv. Please if you are asked to bring your cv along, be sure to write it in a way that you can defend its content . See u @ the interview in Calabar.

o'level physics? u mean questions from there? have u done d interview before or know someone that has? thanks.

1 Like

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by fmkunle0077: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2014
smiley mm.
Ferdybaba. Really appreciate all the headsup nd time taken to answer We questions

One more question 4 you
During most oral interviews questions like "how much do you want to collect as salary?" Do pop up
Any heads up on how to answers this ?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2014
@Fmkunle hope u.r good? check out this thread, very useful https://www.nairaland.com/1245277/common-interview-questions-answer-tips.

Kind Regard.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Ghatcher74(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Pls has UniCem sent out message for interview as in the date because my phone has been down for 3days and I just came up now and saw msgs about O'Level Physics and all pls any news?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Finally, interviews next week. Monday 22nd, in Calabar. Wish us all the best. I'm surprised the message was sent to only 13 people. I thought they needed 20? Are there other interview dates asides Monday?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly: Finally, interviews next week. Monday 22nd, in Calabar. Wish us all the best. I'm surprised the message was sent to only 13 people. I thought they needed 20? Are there other interview dates asides Monday?
mine is 23rd and 13 people as well
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly: Finally, interviews next week. Monday 22nd, in Calabar. Wish us all the best. I'm surprised the message was sent to only 13 people. I thought they needed 20? Are there other interview dates asides Monday?
You must be among the first set to be interviewed cos I am yet to receive the mail. Cool cheesy
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Emasel(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Hope UNICEM will reimburse t/fare sha
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: mine is 23rd and 13 people as well
Oh, I see! Would have preferred Tuesday tho...i don't like Sunday journeys. Anyway, who else is 22nd?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly:
Oh, I see! Would have preferred Tuesday tho...i don't like Sunday journeys. Anyway, who else is 22nd?
saturday journey nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Pre-employment Test. / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.