Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,471 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... (1555 Views)

This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Debuchy Completes Arsenal Medical Ahead Of £8m Move / Arsenal Signs Debuchy...sanchez And Bender Joining To Form A Winning Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by ebullientV(m): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2014
obayaya:

I'm very happy remy isn't coming!!!

I hope the boss concludes his business before end of July
That would mean a 'full-house' will be on ground for the season's curtain raiser...

The way Wenger is going 'bout everything these days, it really feels that F.A cup triumph has got him hungry again.. And it coincided with our moment of finacial freedom grin.

Good times ahead, i see..
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by ebullientV(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Koolmexxi:
I think Khedira's agent is only trying to get more suitors for his player and start off a bidding war, dat way his price goes up. Anyway any of Khedira, Bender or schneiderlin will do though in my opinion I think schneiderlin will do jus fine and is still quite young and considering also he's tested and got d experience needed in d EPL. Remy would b a gud buy for us considering he can b a much improved alternative to Giroud upfront on his own.
Yeah, if you even ask me i'd prefer Lars Bender to Khedira. Becos in Ramsey we possess a player with a similar pattern of play to Sami- both are marauding box-to-box.. What we need is a player whose sole priority is to sit in front of d defence, Bender and Schniederlin fits that bill..

As for Remy, he's demanding an outrageous salary package. Otherwise I'd love 2 have him. As he's more of a clinical finisher than O.Giroud..

But i think if given d chance, J. Campbell can do a good job too.
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by Kai5vil: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2014
ebullientV: That would mean a 'full-house' will be on ground for the season's curtain raiser...

The way Wenger is going 'bout everything these days, it really feels that F.A cup triumph has got him hungry again.. And it coincided with our moment of finacial freedom grin.

Good times ahead, i see..

True!!!

Good morning sir
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by ebullientV(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Morning Boss.

Hope you slept well sir?
obayaya:

True!!!

Good morning sir
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2014
ebullientV: Yeah, if you even ask me i'd prefer Lars Bender to Khedira. Becos in Ramsey we possess a player with a similar pattern of play to Sami- both are marauding box-to-box.. What we need is a player whose sole priority is to sit in front of d defence, Bender and Schniederlin fits that bill..

As for Remy, he's demanding an outrageous salary package. Otherwise I'd love 2 have him. As he's more of a clinical finisher than O.Giroud..

But i think if given d chance, J. Campbell can do a good job too.

I think arsenal has officially pulled out of Khedira's pursuit. Saw something like that online this morning.
ebullientV: Morning Boss.
Hope you slept well sir?

yes I did!!

How was your night?
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by ebullientV(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
obayaya:

I think arsenal has officially pulled out of Khedira's pursuit. Saw something like that online this morning.

yes I did!!

How was your night?
The night cold o.. But all in all we thank God 4 it.

Haven't gone to check any transfer news this morning.. Just hope Wenger is looking to get Lars in Sami's place then.

I secretly want Mou to get Khedira. I'm hoping that'd stir disunity among his ranks... Mou's always getting on pple's nerves..
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2014
ebullientV: The night cold o.. But all in all we thank God 4 it.

Haven't gone to check any transfer news this morning.. Just hope Wenger is looking to get Lars in Sami's place then.

I secretly want Mou to get Khedira. I'm hoping that'd stir disunity among his ranks... Mou's always getting on pple's nerves..

lmao!!!

You're evil. That line of thought shocked

We'll hear more news about khedira in coming days.
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by ebullientV(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2014
obayaya:

lmao!!!

You're evil. That line of thought shocked

We'll hear more news about khedira in coming days.
cheesy lol.. Na Mou cause am o.

Anyways that's right('bout news on Khedira).

I'm running off. Do have a wonderful day sir! cheesy
Re: Official: Arsenal Completed The Signing Of Matthieu Debuchy From Newcastle... by obayaya(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2014
ebullientV: cheesy lol.. Na Mou cause am o.

Anyways that's right('bout news on Khedira).

I'm running off. Do have a wonderful day sir! cheesy

you too sir grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Predictions For This Week Champoins League, Check Out If Ur Teem Will Win / Photo Revealed Costa Scratches Arsenal's Gabriel Paulister / The Sorry State Of Enyimba I'ntl Stadium (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.