Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue (8386 Views)

Dangerous Ukwu : Séxy Naija Babe Nkem Flaunts Her “wicked” Stuffs On Instagram / Meet The Séxy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (PHOTOS) / WOW! Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Séxy Body In Abikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Blackchampion(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Her name is Chanel Tapper and her scary tongue
is measuring about 3.8in. Real long thing.

Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Romanciella(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
eew
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
tongue how about mine?

1 Like

Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Blackchampion(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: tongue how about mine?
Show us naa
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Cecediva(f): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Snake girl

1 Like

Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blackchampion: Show us naa
seee am here na tongue
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Blackchampion(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cecediva: Snake girl
Lol
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Tolexander: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cecediva: Snake girl
na cameleon girl. cheesy
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Afrok(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op... What's so sexy about her? Coz all I see is someone who won't have any problem picking ants and insects with her tongue.

4 Likes

Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Xsenga(f): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
undecided
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Fatdon(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering.

9 Likes

Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Smartsyn(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
I won't even think about her giving me a bj.
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by ujchief(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
If this girl gives you a blo.w.jo'b, you will speak in tongues!

3 Likes

Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2014
ujchief: If this girl gives you a blo.w.jo'b, you will speak in tongues!
who told you to speak my mind? angry

2 Likes

Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Blackchampion(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2014
ujchief: If this girl gives you a blo.w.jo'b, you will speak in tongues!
Smartsyn: I won't even think about her giving me a bj.
See dem finish. By thier comments, we shall......
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Danielle22(f): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Afrok: Op... What's
so sexy about her? Coz all I see is someone who won't have any problem
picking ants and insects with her tongue.
Guy u bad o...lol!!
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by ujchief(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: who told you to speak my mind? angry

You had in mind to give me a bl.o'w jo.b?

1 Like

Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2014
ujchief:

You had in mind to give me a bl.o'w jo.b?
huh?

1 Like

Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by busky101(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Fatdon: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering.
I SWEAR, HER HEAD NO GO BE HEAR.
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by priscaoge(f): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2014
^^^^Lmao! See them dirty minds shouting bj cheesycheesycheesy^^^
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by pweetixandy: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Fatdon: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering.
i think so fatdon. Btw,i find these pictures extremely disturbing..
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Kurupt01: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2014
What's is sexy about her? Pls next time check , double check before you name a thread . Am begging you. So disgusting. To me anyways
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Thebrightest(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2014
endowed for kiss.
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by ogashman(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2014
if dis one catch u for kissin competition ehh!
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by ignis: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
OMG.... Am scared.
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
See her licking the lollipop, her head will be ...wait for it.........LEGENDARY!!!!
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by ggrin(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Xsenga: undecided
Xsenga ma crushcrycrycry
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reptilia
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Xsenga(f): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
ggrin: Xsenga ma crushcrycrycry
I THOUGHT U HAVE DIE OO. shocked
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by ggrin(f): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Xsenga: I THOUGHT U HAVE DIE OO. shocked
y evulsangry
Re: The Séxy Female Student With The longest Tongue by Xsenga(f): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
ggrin: y evulsangry
AM SORRY.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Legend's Wife,chrissy Teigen Poses Braless For Miami Beach Photoshoot / Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim K With Hot Curvy Body (photos) / Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.