Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) (8198 Views)

Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by crownprince102: 1:46am On Jan 07, 2015
People always say God created us all in twins even if not from the same parent. I tend not to believe this until I compiled this list of superstars who look alike and has different background and seperate origin.
1. Joe Hart and James Van der Beek
2. Diego Milito and Sylvestre Stallone
3. Javier Hernades and Bruno Mars
4. Mario Gomez and Crispin Glover

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by crownprince102: 2:02am On Jan 07, 2015
5. Oliver Giroud and Errol Flynn
6. Kolo Toure and Idris Elba
7. Demba Ba and Tyrese Gibson
8. Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall Green

1 Share

Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by crownprince102: 2:09am On Jan 07, 2015
9. Sarah Hyland and Mila Kunis
10. Josh Holloway and Nikolaj Coster Waldau
11. Kevin De Bruyne and Prince Harry of Britain
12. Tiger wood and Michael Boatman

Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by crownprince102: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2015
13. Roger Federer and Quentin Taratino
14. Lionel Messi and Adam Young
15. Karim Benzema and Shia Lebeouf
16. Andrea Pirlo and Chuck Norris
Feel free to add yours.... Don't stop the fun

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:44am On Jan 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 07, 2015
Karin and d other guy look so much alike,milito Stalon too
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by naturally: 4:29am On Jan 07, 2015
So alike.

Meji meji ni olorun da aiye
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by STARSHYNE(f): 5:50am On Jan 07, 2015
Nigerian superstars nko
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by tsidra(f): 5:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Peter and Paul of psquare

2 Likes

Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by gunuvi(m): 6:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Wonderful!!!! Its their mothers that can explain better o. I no fit shout cos some of them may be of same father...#runsoutofthread

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Gosh...d resemblance is Jst 2 mch
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by crownprince102: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Nigerian superstars nko
Davido and Sean Tizzle

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by STARSHYNE(f): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2015
crownprince102:

Davido and Sean Tizzle
Dahs true

Patorankin and runtown
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
They look so alike.
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by Afrok(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
The resemblances are obvious, well am a twin already so u'll start with my twin brother before talking about someone else that I look like, but it hasn't stop people from taking me to be another person shocked.
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by omokoladele(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Me and mmmm
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by missdebs(f): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2015
i thnk michael jackson and bruno mars hav similar faces, even voices
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by Akshow: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2015
shea Labouf and Benzema shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see resemblance. even tyresse and demba ba
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by LewisO: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Ludacris and Tyre Tribbert. grin
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by greatdeal1408: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
where is my look alike?
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by crownprince102: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
greatdeal1408:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
where is my look alike?
Remove that mask and we will help you find him.
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by crownprince102: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
17. Davido and Sean Tizzle
18. Ashanti and Niyola
19. Tuface and Jo'el
20. Burna Boy and Uche Sensei
21. Don Jazzy and Shola
22. Patoranking and Runtown
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Dahs true

Patorankin and runtown

Someone should create d Nigerian version with pics it would b interesting too.

Also add INI edo & that queen wokoma, Stephanie & Genevieve
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by Chizzy20(f): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jeez so doppelganger trully exist.
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by lokito: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
OP you try sha but if you dey watch chinese film, your thread for full with pix. I no dey even know who be actor or boss
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by crownprince102: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
lokito:
OP you try sha but if you dey watch chinese film, your thread for full with pix. I no dey even know who be actor or boss
Lol..... gringringrin
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by greatdeal1408: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
crownprince102:

Remove that mask and we will help you find him.

bad guy angry
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by crownprince102: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
You guys should also add some pics, don't stop the fun.

Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by phlamesG: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
WOW!!! milito/stallone benzema/lebeouf look so much alike
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by STARSHYNE(f): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Someone should create d Nigerian version with pics it would b interesting too.

Also add INI edo & that queen wokoma, Stephanie & Genevieve
Do dat nw
Re: Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Do dat nw

Ok. Suggest more names

(1) (2) (Reply)

S E X Sells : Ghana Is Home Of African P0rn Movies (photos) / Rapper Lil Kim Has Bleached Beyond Recognition (Before And After Pics) / My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.