Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria (2599 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by Tarry(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2006
I know many of you really desire to make money on the internet but do not know how. well the way to make money on the internet is simply have a websites and make it to generate heavy traffic. You then sell products either your own or as affiliate. However, online purchase is not yet ripe in Nigeria so you might just consider google adsense, that will just monetise your traffic pure and simple.
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by yemlaw: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2006
i suggest you throw more light and encourage us
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by robby1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2006
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by astronp7(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2006
All you need is to get started, decide what you want to promote/sell/entertain or any other idea. Then get your website ones your site running, take care of some of the things you need do. Then apply to google. Once approved you will start placing ads.

If you need a website, email me admin@webtechdesigners.com Just let me know what you want on your site and your budget. And may just become a site own.

Good Luck!
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by niyyie(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2006
You can also make a size-able income reselling domain names and web hosting accounts. Contact me for details.
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by sandoka(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2007
There are several other ways to make money from the internet apart from using google adsense.
Visit http://syakubu.googlepages.com/internetmarketingcourse
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by akinalabi(m): 3:03am On Mar 21, 2007
Hi tarry,

You're quite right.

Get a website, offer products for sale, get traffic to it.

Adsense is also alright but I prefer selling my own
products.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by netpro(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2007
Most geniue and high paying internet businesses is restain from those of us in Nigeria, but we have found out the following:

-How/where to open a US bank account for Non-Residents and also generate your own platinum Visa card;
-The secret method of opening and operating a paypal account right from Nigeria ;
-How to get your paypal account verified;
-How to withdraw from your paypal account;
-How to convert your paypal money to e-gold;
-How to register with ClickBank from Nigeria
-How to get your own US virtual office address;
-How to get your own US phone number;
-How to buy things from ebay or any other online shop and ship to Nigeria
-How to withdraw your affiliate checks;
-How to use your e-gold to generate your own virtual Visa debit card for online payments;
-3 Genuine places where you can buy cheap e-gold and resell at your own price,etc.

If you are interested, contact me and get these infrmation. Good Luck!
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by Lovethis(f): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2007
Send me email for a complete list of free online opportunities you can do from naija.
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by oneyowa(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2007
Why wasting time taking that long work while we can create our one work from home here in Nigeria.
Try this and it will convince you www.ultimateempowerment.org/
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by adacash(f): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2007
smiley
Dear Nairalanders,

To the question how to make money in Nigeria the answer is simple

www.wealthbuilderspot.com/kemach

See me so, I believe in this we country Nigeria. Let them keep their adsense and all. They are credible alright but they are too complicated for our net naive brothers and sisters. Referral/Network marketing is about people so we have to do biz that is simple and AFFORDABLE.I know that there are credible and God fearing Nigerians who are making waves in the ICT arena. Lets encourage them and work with them.

So? Follow me to my site www.wealthbuilderspot.com/kemach

On that site, we are marketing NETNAIRA (a payment system that will enable us buy and sell online with ease)

Compensation? Thats the interesting part, N2,000= per referral (both direct and indirect!) after giving up your first sign up to your referrer.

Registeration fee N3,000=

Registeration fee is paid tru your netnaira account. Open your personal netnaira account freely by going to www.netnaira.goattal.com

Load your netnaira accountwith N3,000= tru Netnaira PIN Sellers such as Mr Maxwell 08036286613 or Mr Akin 08055503201

This program pays, I'M ALREADY EARNING AND IT HAS HUGE POTENTIALS IF ONLY NIGERIANS WILL STOP LOOKING ABROAD AND LOOK INWARDS.
Even if you are not interested please pass on my web address to teaming Nigerians looking for an AFFORDABLE, CREDIBLE online biz. Thanks.

With 140 million in population what do we have to loose but our slavish mentality.
Anything Nigerian, tell me I will be interested.

See you at the top.

Ada 08037867313
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by highq(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2007
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by tobi24(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
[center] E-gold has become very popular here in nigeria, however debit cards (MasterCard or Visa) still have there uses for online business. There is a debit card source that has cards that can be used for both.
Why not become a distributor?
They are the only cards here in nigeria  that you can use to load funds into your e-gold account, withdraw funds from your e-gold account, use the cards on the internet or withdraw your funds here in nigeria!

To get more information send a request to reseller@opujoe.com

You will be glad you did, I was.[/center] smiley
Re: How To Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria by seliwanof: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2014
Have you heard of freelancer.com? It is a site where you can use your skill on line to make some money in Nigeria. I mean you can write articles on line, design on line, build website and just any thing you can think of. You get your money through Payoneer which you can get easily (instead of Paypal which is difficult for most Nigerians to operate here). If you want to be able to make legitimate online business particularly for graduates who are yet to secure a means of ends meet, follow this linksad https://www.freelancer.com/affiliates/davidtoba/ )

(1) (Reply)

To Proxymo International Limited A Leading Farm And Feed Mill Company In Nigeria / 4 Sale: Nddc Road Construction Project / How To Make Money On LPV Forum With Your Facebook Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.