Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids (38646 Views)

10 Most Successful Celebs With ZERO Talent / 10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day / Meet Man Who Can Transform Into 16 Celebs With Just Makeup (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by safarigirl(f): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jasi7:

Ive bin supportin all ur statements while i ws readin dis thread until i saw dis one...for one,like u said ure stil one(jst started off),u dnt knw whats goin on out ther anymore...u cal men wahala abi,its nt ur fault,besides ure emotionally unattached.wen d time comes and u see no one comin,i sswear to u,u wil get so frustrated dat u wil speand ur mornings lookin in d morror and lookin for whats missing...u want to b a single mother?,have u tried findin out hw d ones in existence live and cope abi na because u c dem dey put pics for instagram nd FB wen dem wear clean clothe and u feel its a perfect thing to be one....make i ask u,anytym u wan snap pic shey na d clothe wey u wear go do sanitation for backyard u go wear snap put for net abi... No b quarell o!...i jst want to blive dat u said dat out of (what wil i say now)....out of nothin!dnt wori went u get to 500level in ur field of law or better stil in law school...den u wil understand wat i am sayin!....

yeah, cool story.

Like I said, if he comes, fine, if he doesn't, I won't kill myself. I'm not going to make my life ambition getting married. When you keep looking for something, it will evade you, but once you decide to stop looking for it, it just comes to you.
There are more importance things in life than men, as much as it may be difficult for men to accept.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by ggrin(f): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Solodegreat24:

Saddist. Learn to appreciate gud tins. Or has d doctor written ur womb off? I jst hop you ar nt a woman. Gosh! What a disgusting attitude. Ur whole being is beclouded wt jealousy. Change stil rmain contact. peace
mumu of the highest oda!!! Whts NL for? M hie to have fun man don't tek it serz nd personal...ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Imoobot(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
My ajiebota kids

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Michyeddy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
safarigirl: like I said, I'm too young. Haven't finished school (just started sef) so what will I use to care for a child?

If a time comes for kids and I can't find a man, I won't hesitate to adopt a child cuz kids are more important to me than men
Babe stop sounding tough and hey..be careful what you wish for
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by safarigirl(f): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Michyeddy: Babe stop sounding tough and hey..be careful what you wish for
it's not a wish. It's a fact....I've said it on NL before, I just don't think anyone will love me enough to marry me
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Dessyguy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
safarigirl: it's not a wish. It's a fact....I've said it on NL before, I just don't think anyone will love me enough to marry me
You think so?
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by safarigirl(f): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dessyguy: You think so?
yes. I'm more of a girl pal than 'wife material'....I can be a little too much. It's one of my greatest fears
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=safarigirl]Tu face and kids: Zion, Nino, Isabella, Olivia etc

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5-zA9PHbAmw/U1_-3iXocKI/AAAAAAAA00o/YJ0l8Oeieyc/s1600/10246169_234593040081869_1741761316_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-UGqYQZ6igBM/U4WFN8dsWNI/AAAAAAABBeE/EF4-6HveDjo/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6vfzR7NCcfE/U4WFH91cG6I/AAAAAAABBd8/_QuugxVE-TE/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-S-QKZJnBIg4/UPe9imoDeOI/AAAAAAAABXg/twKLu0ybtUw/s280/nino+1.png[/img]

Wow. These pictures really broke me to tears. This is a perfect example of a man. Tuface has proven to be a REAL MAN. #OneLove

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by SkinnyDude(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
glitest:

I absolutely do have myself to blame, for responding to your comment in the first place. It's about time you find someone else to give you some attention.

Goodbye Felicia.
i'm so sorry you have lost your sense of homour. who needs your attention? is it gonna pay my bills?
daughters of eve exhibiting stupid attitude on NL.
mtcheew.!
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=safarigirl]Joseph Yobo and son

Haaha Daddy's Carbon Copy...
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
SkinnyDude:
i'm so sorry you have lost your sense of homour. who needs your attention? is it gonna pay my bills?
daughters of eve exhibiting stupid attitude on NL.
mtcheew.!

Daughters of EVE?? grin grin

I couldn't be any more proud of myself for ending your BS.
Keep it moving.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by SkinnyDude(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
glitest:

Daughters of EVE?? grin grin

I couldn't be any more proud of myself for ending your BS.
Keep it moving.
silly things everywhere. tufia!
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
SkinnyDude:
silly things everywhere. tufia!

That describes you really.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by masegodoris: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2014
glitest: Aww!!...Wanna kiss that kid's cheeks.

Child rapist
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by mstik(f): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Aw you're so mature. It's so nice that you didn't resort to flinging insults back and forth as it is wont to be on nairaland. Nice.
LMAyedun: My apologies to Safarigirl

I didn't see your thread before creating mine. To be candid, i innocently created mine seeing the interesting Pictures on
http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/07/famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids/

You went about it the wrong manner, calling me all sort of names. I'm honestly sorry.

Seun, Thanks for settling the issue the best way.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2014
masegodoris:

Child rapist

You obviously never got any affection as a child .What a pity.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Dmatter(m): 2:16am On Jul 22, 2014
I want 2 c aki and pawpaw own. Can som1 get da 4 us ?
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by HuJJC(m): 2:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Kanu kids are cool... nicefamily.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by masegodoris: 4:00am On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

You obviously never got any affection as a child .What a pity.

It doesn't matter. Just stop having child fantasy. That someone's kid, not yours
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 22, 2014
masegodoris:

It doesn't matter. Just stop having child fantasy. That someone's kid, not yours

I said whatever I wanted to say, and do not give a flying rats behind what you think about my comment. Deal with it.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2014
50calibre:

Hmmmm tough talk!!! but why cant i take what you're saying seriously?

I still remember the thread you created, dedicated to sexy black men or are you not the same safarigirl? you kept posting pic of oiled up men with ripped bodies, clearly you have more interest in men than you are willing to admit. grin you see why i dont take what girls say seriously.

stop deceiving yourself, you cant do without a man in your life (i guess you already know that) so calm down dear, talk is cheap

the harder they talk, the harder they fall. grin grin
Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2014
Everyone is being so harsh these days.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Coldfeet: The beauty weh I see for your dp? hian! MUST have an Elvis presley for a husband to have kids cuter than those posted here! grin
Oh really?
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by segunbanks: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by tpia1: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tuface youngest daughter looks like his youngest son.

I think his kids' mums all resemble tuface himself, that's why the kids seem to look like him even when they take after their mums.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Xionez(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Felvet: Ewo! See swag.

As in ehhhhnnnn. Didnt know when "Damn!!!" flew out of my mouth.
Them get am ho ha especially his daughter. Simple, well angled pose that booms like a sack of grenades.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Xionez(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tuface and his many many chedriens.....lol
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Bigsteveg(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
safarigirl: Kanu Nwankwo's kids: Pinky Amarachi and brothers

This is my best family picture, i love Kanu baby girl and Pinky! What a sweet name. (Cant name my daughter so sha). Am a proper africa man.
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Bigsteveg(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
safarigirl: una no go wait to see all the pics...oya come and see Kanu's own

I bet Kanu's daughter is the prettiest, wont mind waiting till she's 19..afterall her father married the mother @ age 18
Re: Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids by Bigsteveg(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
CFCfan:
Ok

Thomas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“My Mates Are Still Looking For Husbands” - Afrocandy Claims She’s Fulfilled / Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 / Kaffy And Darey Alade Weird Pose On Stage Over Dance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.