Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Flight Duration From USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight Duration From USA (2898 Views)

List Of 40 Visa Free Countries For Nigerians And Duration Via Firstladynaija.com / . / Uk Student Visa Appeal Processing Time / Duration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight Duration From USA by iluvweed(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pls Good people of NL....Is it true that when coming back from USA, its usually between 12hrs-17hrs direct flight depending on the airline and also either coming from the west or east?
Do they take longer route back because when going its shorter distance.....Pls I need clarifications because I doubt if everyone coming from the USA sits on a single plane for 12hrs!!!........Chai..I don die oooh!
Re: Flight Duration From USA by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Where in America are you flying from or to ?

Some flights to America are quite lengthy especially when you're travelling to the western part of America e.g. california
Re: Flight Duration From USA by Joel3(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
is US is too far then try malaysia... Uh
Re: Flight Duration From USA by iluvweed(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Near cali....Vegas!
Re: Flight Duration From USA by iluvweed(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
I checked all flights...the worst was British Airways....First when going you have to stop at heathrow and then run to gatwick...How possible is that? LOL....Secondly when coming back, from vegas it says 17hrs non stop flight to heathrow...How is that possible also...17hrs on a plane?
Am settling for United Airlines which is moderate when going but also when coming its 13hrs........ cry
Re: Flight Duration From USA by Periwinkle(m): 1:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Came in San Diego California on Saturday. Flight route was agonisingly and back-breakingly long. Itenary for BA/United was 6hrs 15mins (Lagos-Heathrow, 9hrs (HTR - Chicago) and 3hrs 45mins (Chicago-San Diego). Totally 19hrs plus. Am still trying to recover sad.
Re: Flight Duration From USA by Lucasbalo(m): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Really depends on the jet stream . That's the wind. If the wind is streaming behind the plane, the flight duration will be shorter and if the plane is flying into the wind, the flight duration will be longer. As simple as that.

(1) (Reply)

How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You / Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket / Dana Crash DNA Results , Ready Next Week - Pathlogist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.