Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused (2994 Views)

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” / Traffic Jam Along Abuja-Keffi Expressway Leaves Commuters Confused (Photos) / Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 3:08pm On May 22, 2017
Am just depressed, sad n frustrated. I received some packages from a friend he resides at Illinois USA to abuja airport using air cargo transit. He sent the packages to Nigeria on Mon n it was received at abuja on Tuesday. So I called the rep 08143152323 he gave me some options to pay using home delivery, so I chose imex services 24630 I paid the remaining bal by wed last week. Since last week up till now am yet to receive any packages from them at abuja to Enugu. And the reps is not picking my calls even now, my friend called them last week they refused to pick his calls n it has made him to stop talking or chatting with me. We are having issues cos of this, he told me that I should receive the goods fast n take photographs with it then I should send it for him to be sure I received the goods. This is d air flight code AA001 flight no 5601983. Please any one that is willing to help me or working in an airport am ready to give u more details or even send u d copy of the receipt he paid before it was sent down to Nigeria. Please someone should help me cry
My name is Rita from Enugu cry angry cry
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
Don't use such words on me. Mind u am working even though the amount is not encouraging. So don't open your useless mouth n spew out trash. At my age am working and staying alone. Rubbish
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by justwise(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
marisdgreat:
Am just depressed, sad n frustrated. I received some packages from a friend he resides at Illinois USA to abuja airport using air cargo transit. He sent the packages to Nigeria on Mon n it was received at abuja on Tuesday. So I called the rep 08143152323 he gave me some options to pay using home delivery, so I chose imex services 24630 I paid the remaining bal by wed last week. Since last week up till now am yet to receive any packages from them at abuja to Enugu. And the reps is not picking my calls even now, my friend called them last week they refused to pick his calls n it has made him to stop talking or chatting with me. We are having issues cos of this, he told me that I should receive the goods fast n take photographs with it then I should send it for him to be sure I received the goods. This is d air flight code AA001 flight no 5601983. Please any one that is willing to help me or working in an airport am ready to give u more details or even send u d copy of the receipt he paid before it was sent down to Nigeria. So many thoughts are just coming to my mind I won't blame people that are committing suicide or into prostitution, even though such things are ringing in my head am just waving it off. Please someone should help me cry

How will doing any of that solve your problem? I mean what is the connection between not getting the item suicide and prostitution ?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by 7agaza(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2017
How does not getting the package relate with prostitution and committing suicide

Well. Let me not type what I have in mind for now

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 3:38pm On May 22, 2017
7agaza:
How does not getting the package relate with prostitution and committing suicide

Well. Let me not type what I have in mind for now
i emptied my bank account to pay for the delivery hoping that when I received it I will sale some things n recover my money x3 or 4 of it.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by goryorhal(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2017
SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 4:05pm On May 22, 2017
goryorhal:
SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by kaboninc(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2017
marisdgreat:
Am just depressed, sad n frustrated. I received some packages from a friend he resides at Illinois USA to abuja airport using air cargo transit. He sent the packages to Nigeria on Mon n it was received at abuja on Tuesday. So I called the rep 08143152323 he gave me some options to pay using home delivery, so I chose imex services 24630 I paid the remaining bal by wed last week. Since last week up till now am yet to receive any packages from them at abuja to Enugu. And the reps is not picking my calls even now, my friend called them last week they refused to pick his calls n it has made him to stop talking or chatting with me. We are having issues cos of this, he told me that I should receive the goods fast n take photographs with it then I should send it for him to be sure I received the goods. This is d air flight code AA001 flight no 5601983. Please any one that is willing to help me or working in an airport am ready to give u more details or even send u d copy of the receipt he paid before it was sent down to Nigeria. Please someone should help me cry

Am so sorry dear, you have been scammed.

So sorry about this. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by saintandsinnerz: 4:59pm On May 22, 2017
marisdgreat:
Cheap scam, this scam is as old as the 19 century. Young girl you have been scammed. The same person that asked you to pay money to clear the goods at the airport is the same person you have been chatting with claiming he is in America grin grin I know you don't know this your "American friend" before , If you will be sincere with yourself. Just move on girl, your money is gone and gone for good. At least, you have learnt that you can't reap where you didn't sow and how it's good to share some things with people before embarking on it.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 22, 2017
marisdgreat:

How

Scam, no goods was sent you only ended up paying the same person for delivery

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 22, 2017
marisdgreat:
i emptied my bank account to pay for the delivery hoping that when I received it I will sale some things n recover my money x3 or 4 of it.

Why didn't you tell someone about this before paying? But how can you claim to empty your account na, who does that, I hope you are not trying to play smart here, it seems you want people to start contributing money for you that's why you added the prostitution there abi, everyone should be careful, this person might be a scammer

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by SlowlybtSurely: 6:15pm On May 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why didn't you tell someone about this before paying? But how can you claim to empty your account na, who does that, I hope you are not trying to play smart here, it seems you want people to start contributing money for you that's why you added the prostitution there abi, everyone should be careful, this person might be a scammer

I agree. She's the scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by sseunth(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2017
Ehya.

Sorry ehn.

U suppose don get sense now

your friend in america don scam u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 7:50pm On May 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

No I don't want any body money I just decided to say my feelings. Did u see when I mention that people should contribute money for me? Hahaha am not a scammer besides am working even though the pay is not enough, at least it s more better than being idle. Sometimes before u jump into any conclusion on someone's post try to comprehend d write ups before saying anything. I didn't put any bank name or my acct num hmmm
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 22, 2017
I think you have being scammed... Where are you in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by Lexusgs430: 9:11pm On May 22, 2017
marisdgreat:

Do you know this friend personally? Have you meet this friend personally?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 22, 2017
marisdgreat:

No I don't want any body money I just decided to say my feelings. Did u see when I mention that people should contribute money for me? Hahaha am not a scammer besides am working even though the pay is not enough, at least it s more better than being idle. Sometimes before u jump into any conclusion on someone's post try to comprehend d write ups before saying anything. I didn't put any bank name or my acct num hmmm

So why did you mention prostitution there?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by maxti: 6:42am On May 23, 2017
marisdgreat:

Sincerely, you have been scammed. Just move ahead and ignore the negative comments.
Continue your work. it will surely pay off

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 7:30am On May 23, 2017
maxti:

Sincerely, you have been scammed. Just move ahead and ignore the negative comments.
Continue your work. it will surely pay off
Thanks for your advice
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 12:16pm On May 23, 2017
Cesc001:
I think you have being scammed... Where are you in Enugu?
Ugwuaji n u
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 12:21pm On May 23, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

I agree. She's the scammer.
U r dumb with an expired fluid for saying that. For your information am working currently n I didn't ask anyone to send me any money neither did I put my account number and name. Both of u should try n reason with your brain not through your anus before spewing trash here
Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by SlowlybtSurely: 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
marisdgreat:

U r dumb with an expired fluid for saying that. For your information am working currently n I didn't ask anyone to send me any money neither did I put my account number and name. Both of u should try n reason with your brain not through your anus before spewing trash here

cheesy cheesy. E pain am!

Some of us see through your shenanigans. If you want help, say so already and stop the c0ck and bull stories. kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
marisdgreat:

Ugwuaji n u
OK.. But do you know this your friend in person?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

cheesy cheesy. E pain am!

Some of us see through your shenanigans. If you want help, say so already and stop the c0ck and bull stories. kiss
Hmm i don't need your help nor anyone here after all the month will soon end n i will be paid. So get your smelling and watery ass out from my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by SlowlybtSurely: 2:23pm On May 23, 2017
marisdgreat:

Hmm i don't need your help nor anyone here after all the month will soon end n i will be paid. So get your smelling and watery ass out from my mention.

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Get paid by your vulnerable victims abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by SlowlybtSurely: 2:27pm On May 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

So why did you mention prostitution there?

She won't answer.

That is how they start when they want to attract empathy. Like anyone cares what they do with their filthy bodies. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Feeling Depressed, Frustrated And Confused by marisdgreat(f): 2:41pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=SlowlybtSurely post=56800326]

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Get paid by your vulnerable victims abi? grin[/
If brains were money you would be a charity case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Migrating To Australia, Pls Help / Dictator At Work In Nigeria Embassy Vienna. / Please Nairalander, Do You Know Any Nigerian In Turks And Caicos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.