Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines (1465 Views)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / Nigerian Woman Prevented From Boarding A Plane In Ghana (photo) / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines by championeh(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
A passenger who appears to have been on the crashed Malaysia Airlines flight over Ukraine on Thursday posted a photo of his plane with an eerie message before boarding the ill-fated Boeing 777.

Translated from Dutch to English, the caption reads: “In case it goes missing, here is what it looks like.”

Cor Pan posted the photo on Facebook of the Malaysia Airlines plane from the Amsterdam Airport on Thursday. Pan’s post appears to be a reference to the Malaysia Airlines flight from earlier this year that has never been found.

More than 150 people have since commented on the Facebook post, which surfaced on Reddit, to offer condolences.

“I can’t believe this … totally broken,” one commenter wrote in Dutch under Pan’s photo. “Rest in peace.”

According to his profile, Pan is self-employed and from Volendam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands.

The Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 with 295 people on board was shot down Thursday over Ukraine, near the Russian border. It’s not yet clear who is responsible.

The plane was en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur before crashing. There were no survivors

http://news.yahoo.com/passenger-makes-eerie-facebook-post-boarding-downed-malaysia-210211642.html

Re: A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2014
RIP Pan. Maybe its d first time he is boarding Malaysian plane after d last incident, and now, he's dead. RIP Once Again
Re: A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines by jeffizy(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2014
Premonition. What a way to go.
R.I.P
Re: A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines by bercarray(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2014
rip man,soldier go soldier come is lyf,u're nw a dead soldier mean while anoda soldier is born elswier
Re: A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines by Dreal1247: 1:32am On Jul 18, 2014
His instinct was signaling him not to board the aircraft but he could not get the message. Rip
Re: A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2014
when body tell you....and you ignore d signs.......dis is d result...imagine...never joke with ur instincts...i tell u
Re: A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines by yorex2011: 6:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Saw this on CNN last night.. Very terrible.. RIP to the deceased cry
Re: A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
RIP!!!
Re: A Passenger Makes Eeric Facebook Post Before Boarding Downed Malaysia Airlines by mostfavour(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2018
Nairalanders, I just wonna use little bit of my time to draft this piece.
Showing gratitude and appreciation to all the admin, active and dormant members of this platform. For all the useful info and guides I got here, during the early stage of my dream&reality journey to the Kingdom of Netherlands.
Its all ending in praise and testimony, Germany failed me but Netherlands lifted me.
I thank God for everything.
Student life, graduation loading......
Dankejewel

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Travel To / ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING / SWITZERLAND Or CANADA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.