Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA (4536 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies / Excessive Time Lapse After A Job Interview With Bbc Media Action. / BBC Media Action(bbc MA) Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by chessguru(m): 1:54am On Jul 18, 2014
BBC media is currently recruiting!
Working with BBC Media Action

The majority of our production jobs are based in our country offices. Most of these posts are filled by national staff, and are advertised locally as well as on our jobs page. Please look out for job advertisements in local newspapers or job websites.

We do not accept unsolicited CVs/resumes. Cllic k below to view advertised vacancies

SOURCE BBC JOB VACANCIES

2 Likes

Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by chessguru(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2014
BBC recruitment process is always transparent, its what you merit that speaks for you, no man know man rackets is involved

2 Likes

Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by chessguru(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Apply early, make sure your application is of a very high standard, no typos.

1 Like

Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by vycee01: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2014
chessguru: BBC recruitment process is always transparent, its what you merit that speaks for you, no man know man rackets is involved

Really? That's nice if that's how they do
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by chessguru(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
vycee01:
Really? That's nice if that's how they do
The white man is mainly interested in what you show you know and how you can meet the demands of the organization ..... that is why they are far ahead of us... we see the wrong but we do not tackle it...... to get a job in our Naija organizations na connections and man know man. BBC is different
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by chessguru(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2014
and that is the reality of it. you impress them, they employ you.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by chessguru(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
The vacancy is still open as per application.... HURRY now and apply !!
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by chessguru(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
48 hours to go
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by somorinoye(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
i applied for the position of research officer last month, i scaled through their aptitude test but during the interview i couldnt make it. i was opportuned to meet with the head of research and learning-Mrs Abu Mohammed. Though i applied again.

1 Like

Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by Diamonds2000: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
somorinoye: i applied for the position of research officer last month, i scaled through their aptitude test but during the interview i couldnt make it. i was opportuned to meet with the head of research and learning-Mrs Abu Mohammed. Though i applied again.

Pls what was their aptitude test like?
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by chessguru(m): 2:25am On Aug 03, 2014
Diamonds2000:
Pls what was their aptitude test like?
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by Neen: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
somorinoye: i applied for the position of research officer last month, i scaled through their aptitude test but during the interview i couldnt make it. i was opportuned to meet with the head of research and learning-Mrs Abu Mohammed. Though i applied again.

Please could u share with me what d aptitude test entailed? Thanks.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA by imagemakerstudi: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think I will be very happy to apply for the job above

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! I'm Dying / Bsgnigeria.com Invite. / Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.