Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,447 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Excessive Time Lapse After A Job Interview With Bbc Media Action. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Excessive Time Lapse After A Job Interview With Bbc Media Action. (1324 Views)

JOBS/VACANCIES At British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Media Action)in NIGERIA / Jobs At BBC Media Action Nigeria / BBC Media Action(bbc MA) Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excessive Time Lapse After A Job Interview With Bbc Media Action. by Brightgem(f): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2014
I applied for a Job with BBC Media action Abuja, in July, got called for a written test in August, scaled it and went for the oral interview 28th August, was told by the end of the following week I would get feed back. It took a month and a week before the feedback which was a NO came back, and in between, mails I sent demanding to know what was on in the process were ignored. Na them get their job, agreed, but in the end, it raised a question in my head, was that a proper thing to do? what if other major opportunities are lost while waiting for feedback from one job? why should it take an organization that long, if you did not get a job to tell you? especially in a country like Nigeria, where job things no easy. Just want to hear your opinions fellow nairalanders.
Re: Excessive Time Lapse After A Job Interview With Bbc Media Action. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Brightgem:
Just want to hear your opinions fellow nairalanders.
I had apptitude test with one of Nigerian Foremost bank in Kaduna and the two stages of Interview occured in Sokoto after all done in March of that particular year ..... Everything just went stagnant , no call , no Message nothing !

Three batches after my batch have started training in Banking School already , we wonder what delayed ours whereas No explanation !!

Dude like me has joined another train (No time to wait for Bulzhit) .....

After close to a year , I was messaged to appear the next day for ''Medicals'' .... Morafucqas , I told them to reschedule me till the following week , the HR dude told me .... That is the only schedule they have !!

I told them I can't make it and wish them well ...... I think the National Assembly should endeavour to amend whatsoever act guiding employment that will regulate the duration between Interview and result of such interview !! ..... Many Nigerian Job seekers have been cheated and made to waste their precious time and energy by these companies !!
Re: Excessive Time Lapse After A Job Interview With Bbc Media Action. by Brightgem(f): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Very true. This is however a country where such things are ignored and little action is ever taken.
Re: Excessive Time Lapse After A Job Interview With Bbc Media Action. by bolubej: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
@Brightgem, good morning. Good to know you've gone true the interveiw stages with BBC media action. please I need your assistance on the written interview questions u wrote with BBC media action. What were the questions like? Please I wouldn't mind if you could share what the interview questions looked like and possibly help me with some tips as well. Thank you sis as I await your favourable response.

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Executive / What Are My Chances As A Statistics Graduate In The Labour Market / Finchglow Travels Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.