Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Luxanne's 2014 Birthday Thread - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Luxanne's 2014 Birthday Thread (7370 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxanne's 2014 Birthday Thread by dre11(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
luxanne:

angryU hungry huh, aww, wait am coming.

*goes into my kitchen, comes out with a bowl of iced water, pours all of it on him* hehehe u still hungry? tongue grin grin

takes the bowl of iced water before she pours it on me and decide to drench both of us as will smiled at each other

she looks at me with a wicked eye and i did smile with a sense of satisfaction
Re: Luxanne's 2014 Birthday Thread by GatJokez(f): 2:52am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=luxanne]

Glad August being good to you so far and hope it only keeps getting better.. Mine came to an abrupt halt as I tripped and broke my right foot... So now I'm unable to do much until the doctor does further testing and the fracture heals - yay!!! I been trying very hard not to get too frustrated cuz am not used to spending so much time in bed lol. So much for vacation dreams undecided undecided

Oh, still very glad for your friend.. makes sense to employ some able bodied men to work as builders... We need more women taking charge in all fields wink... It is so wonderful she's starting a new legacy cheesy... You're right about the power of our thought and it's so amazing watching thoughts become reality.

Do you have any thoughts or ideas of your own on a business venture?

Awww, thank you for the well wishes with my new job. I enjoyed my new colleagues very much until I got hurt at work and missing out on being there. People in charge are being nice and working with me. Hope I still have a job once my foot is taken care off.

Hope you had a great week and will be enjoying this weekend. More hugs to you.
Re: Luxanne's 2014 Birthday Thread by luxanne(f): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
dre11:

takes the bowl of iced water before she pours it on me and decide to drench both of us as will smiled at each other

she looks at me with a wicked eye and i did smile with a sense of satisfaction

angry
angry grin
angry
Re: Luxanne's 2014 Birthday Thread by dre11(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
luxanne:

angry
angry grin
angry

nah when u turn to LATSMA pickin....
Nah them dey frown face like thatcheesy

lovely evening 2 u
Re: Luxanne's 2014 Birthday Thread by ElekeNtioba: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
-

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Words You Learnt On Nairaland / How Many Animals Can You See In This Picture / Download Pes 2021 Ppsspp Iso File – Pes 21 Iso Download For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.