Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Stunning Nigerian Celebrities Over 50 Years But Still Look Like Under 20s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Nigerian Celebrities Over 50 Years But Still Look Like Under 20s (2528 Views)

7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers / Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Nigerian Celebrities Over 50 Years But Still Look Like Under 20s by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
ONYEKA ONWENU

61 year old Onyeka is still very much beautiful always. Forget the grey hair, Onyeka still look like she's in her 30s.

PATIENCE OZORKWO

Mama who is 56 still looks beautiful and sexy. She is a sexy Mama. In her recent interview, she talks about her looks at 56. At 56, you are looking elegant. What is the secret behind your healthy look?

God is the secret behind my ageless look, and I also eat what my body needs,I take a lot of fruits and exercise when it’s necessary.
And most imperatively,I don’t drink alcohol because I have realized that alcohol does a lot of damage to the body and makes you look older than your age.

DAISY DANJUMA

Daisy celebrated her 61st birthday last. Daisy is one of the most stunning Nigerian women alive.

JOKE SILVA

Joke Silva (born 29 September 1961) 53years still look like a girl in her early 20s. She's so beautiful that am waiting for my chance to tell Olu Jacobs to leave her for me. (Daddy, am Joking ni o).

And What About Our Men?

KING SUNNY ADE

"King" Sunny Adé (born Sunday Adeniyi, September 22, 1946) 68years still look, dance, jump, talk and even smile like he's in his 20s. You need to watch the Coke Studio Africa to understand what i am talking about.

JIDE KOSOKO

Prince Jide Kosoko (born January 29, 1954) 60years. He celebrated his 60th birthday January this year, i know you are as surprise as i am cos this man still look young and handsome.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh- I Lost My Virginity To Don Jazzy. / You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike / Check Out This Ghanian Hot Lady Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.