Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? (887 Views)

Design Is Traffic - Wapka Site To Start Using Themes / Create A Full Website Using Your Mobile Phone / Must Read: Before You Start Bulk SMS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by Tekkyboy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
who have test the nigeria paypay in
online market stores? does it work
perfectly well? And where exactly do
you test/use it? I need your reply pls
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
it's working perfectly....
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by WebHostingPal: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tekkyboy: who have test the nigeria paypay in
online market stores? does it work
perfectly well? And where exactly do
you test/use it? I need your reply pls

We actually accept PayPal payments and so far has been working well. grin
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
WebHostingPal:

We actually accept PayPal payments and so far has been working well. grin

you guys are using a foreign PayPal abi grin grin
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by WebHostingPal: 12:12am On Jul 19, 2014
smiley
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by Tekkyboy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jregz: it's working perfectly....
na where you use am? E dey work for ebay?
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by Tekkyboy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
WebHostingPal: smiley
why do you clear your post? Besides how much is your dot com domain registration,i wish to partner with you if your cost is not too high.
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by WebHostingPal: 3:51am On Jul 20, 2014
Tekkyboy: why do you clear your post? Besides how much is your dot com domain registration,i wish to partner with you if your cost is not too high.

You noticed ? I accidentally saved over it thinking I was responding to another post.grin

.com is 2000 Naira per year and the web hosting is relatively affordable. And we offer 100% free domain transfer should a customer require it.
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by dazekid(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
The Nigerian paypal can't receive payments but the payment sending option works.
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by WebHostingPal: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
dazekid: The Nigerian paypal can't receive payments but the payment sending option works.

Yes, true. We can receive and send payments in Dollars and Pounds but not in Naira. For example, our clients change from local currency to dollars or pounds before they can make PayPal payments on our website.
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by Tekkyboy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=WebHostingPal]

You noticed ? I accidentally saved over it thinking I was responding to another post.grin

.com is 2000 Naira per year and the web hosting is relatively affordable. And we offer 100% free domain transfer should a customer require it.[/quote ok@webhostingpal
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by jay4genius: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2014
I noticed you are into domain flipping. i am too, and i have a little proposal for you. drop your email here let me contact you or you can contact me on professionaltouch17@gmail.com lets talk biz
Re: Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2014
jay4genius: I noticed you are into domain flipping. i am too, and i have a little proposal for you. drop your email here let me contact you or you can contact me on professionaltouch17@gmail.com lets talk biz
proposal? Well fingers crossed
tekkybabao53@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

1 Month Free Reseller Hosting / $1/month VPS - Dedicated IP - Cpanel @ $10.95 - Free Migration / How To Get Free Genuie Traffic To Your Website, Up To 100k Daily Hits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.