Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Tiwa Savage & I Are Distinctly Different, Don’t See Her As A Rival – Seyi Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & I Are Distinctly Different, Don’t See Her As A Rival – Seyi Shay (1139 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage & I Are Distinctly Different, Don’t See Her As A Rival – Seyi Shay by Layomigist(f): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Seyi Shay and Tiwa Savage have been making good music and thrilling Nigerians since each of them got back from U.S where they had a relatively successful career each.

Seyi and Tiwa used to be compared to each other for their similarities but its becoming more vivid that both are distinctly different from each other in music and style. Seyi Shay speaking with PunchNG said;

“I think people can see the difference between us now. The reason I don’t
see Tiwa as a rival is because I know who I am. I know that I’m very much a fun-loving person. I’m still the woman of the world that many people know. I really don’t care about the things that are not going to affect me in a positive way. If it’s not going to affect me in a positive way, I don’t focus on it or think about it.

“The difference is that I am deeper into the ragga stuff thanshe is. She portrays herself as somebody that is a cautious RnB artist, which she is. But I see myself as a commercial and carefree spirit. I don’t know her to that extent, so I can’t really speak about her. But I feel that Murda is my vibe and her vibe is her vibe.”

READ MORE >> http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2014/07/tiwa-savage-i-are-distinctly-different.html#more

Re: Tiwa Savage & I Are Distinctly Different, Don’t See Her As A Rival – Seyi Shay by DollyParton1(f): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Who are them bishes. We don't know em.
Re: Tiwa Savage & I Are Distinctly Different, Don’t See Her As A Rival – Seyi Shay by crusader01(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
I met Sheyi shay once,she is nice and humble to the core.
Re: Tiwa Savage & I Are Distinctly Different, Don’t See Her As A Rival – Seyi Shay by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
seyi shey is jst one hot female singer in naija.....she is still topin my list in naija for now....she realy murdered MURDA

(1) (Reply)

Will Olamide Be The First Celebrity To Land In Jail Under The New Same Sex Marri / Melvin Oduah Gets Another Big Endorsement As Official Pageant Judge For FACE OF / Nollywood Actress Thelma Okaz Style In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.