Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Need Someone To Design This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Design This Website (5386 Views)

Can You Design This Simple Reservation Form? / Design This UI And Earn 10k / I Doubt If Anyone One This Section Can Design This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Design This Website by Andycool: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2008
I need a WEBdesigner to design for me a website that offers free download e-book on different topics such as IT, Management, Mathematics etc. Any visitor should be able to download books and can also submit books to the website. It should be easy to navigate and I should be able to easily add or delete ads from pages such as adsense etc. How much will it cost and what are your advise to a non-webdesigner like me . HOPE TO hear from the gurus.
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 11, 2008
i can do this for you . you call can call me on 08056204412 or mail pheyidwebmaster@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by nuckecy(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2008
Only my work can speak for me. If you like it holla at me same_nuck@yahoo.com ( chat ID) 0802418004, 07035751604.

www.bauxinc.com
www.legacyuyo.com
www.maritimeacademyoron.com
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by Andycool: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
Thanks guys but I need more details of the features of the site you can design and the cost. You can refer me to a website as sample.
Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by quadrillio(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2008
hello andy,

I can design the site using the best open source technology

* the design and downloading pattern look like www.esnips.com where u can search and download using key words

* the advert and ads pattern will be like the one of www.naijagurus.com which am a team memeber.

that is all I can give for now, If you feel that is what u want call me on 234-8077796668 we can work around your budget

or

by mail quadri@naijagurus.com               OR    IM quadri20_wale [at] yahoo.com.

b4 I forget my jobs are:

www.tspfotoworld.com

www.seabayng.com

Later
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by aphoe(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2008
buzz me on 07039133733 or 08058562158 ONLY [/b]if you want the bests of services

check out my CV/Profile at [b]http://www.mcquillonline.com/apole/legunsen_cv_april08_lag.pdf
or visit http://www.mcquillonline.com
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by knzguru(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hello webmasters, i am a young entreprenuer and i need a website as a value added service to my clients. the website is to be a business directory where my clients can control their profiles.

Pls send me an email of your biz details, past clients (with a list of sites u hav developed for them) and a cost estimate for 1)hosting, 2)design and 3)programming. Pls understand dat my budget is not much and i will only respond to proposals within my reach.

I look forward to working with you. thank you

knzguru@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by SamMilla1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
The good thing about the newer versions of smf is that they have a download system modification
I just installed it on this forum THE AFRICAN WALL.

You can look it up.
what i am trying to say is that you can just get a host, install smf , develope it and add the download mod .
you can download every kind of files, e books and so on
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by smartsoft(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2008
where you dey for ojota afoe i dey philip !
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by yankitwizy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2008
I am a good designer. I am also relatively cheap. My no is 08063728802

My portfolio:
www.mediahallsng.net
www.cedarbiz.com
www.eceunn.com
www.workmansafetyshoes.com
www.nfcscganunn.com

and many others

My email is agu_ifeanyi@yahoo.com or ifeanyiagu@mediahallsng.net
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by bobby2010(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2008
hello andy,

* the design and downloading pattern look like www.esnips.com where u can search and download using key words

* the advert and ads pattern will be like the one of www.naijagurus.com which am a team memeber.

that is all I can give for now, If you feel that is what u want call me on +2348053794153 we can work around your budget you can pay just 80,000

or

by mail bobbywetech@yahoo.com

before I forget my jobs are:

www.tspfotoworld.com

www.aratext.com

www.seabayng.com
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by nelson4u: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
u guys just dey do business without me knowing abeg i dsy design website.
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by johndjs: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2009
Hi,

I work as a Website Freelancer in my spare time,

www.DownloadGoldenAgeComics.info

should suit you just fine with its Download sales, Shopping Cart, & accepts credit cards built in.

£50.00

You just supply the Domain name of your choice,

I will include 1 years Free web hosting!

I have attached more websites to choose from!
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by jubert123: 3:40am On Apr 22, 2009
I want to be a part of this post because this topic is actually my problem in creating my web page.

Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2009
//
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by Profakure: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2009
What's ur budget like? I can do the job, WELL
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2009
Can I see your portfolio please
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by aje49ja(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
hi Check my portfolio in my website and if impress plz contact me so i will design it well 4 u
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by obinna79: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2009
hello, i can design it - visit sample shopping site at http://www.webschoolportal.com/shop/ and visit my company website http://www.hostingpacific.net
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by obinna79: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2009
hello, i can design it - visit sample shopping site at http://www.webschoolportal.com/shop/ and visit my company website http://www.hostingpacific.net - please call 08056106302 for more details
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by mavtrevor(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
nil
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by quadrillio(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2009
bobby2010:

hello andy,

that is all I can give for now, If you feel that is what u want call me on +2348053794153 we can work around your budget you can pay just 80,000

or

by mail bobbywetech@yahoo.com

before I forget my jobs are:

www.tspfotoworld.com

www.aratext.com

www.seabayng.com

THIS IS A SCAM!!!

These are my JOBS not his, u can confirm that from my earlier post

why will someone lift my post.

is there no one to check this.

this is one of the reason I don't give people my info.
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by obinna79: 12:59pm On May 05, 2009
Hello, do you want something like http://www.hyperite.com/ ? if yes please call 08056106302 for more details
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by OmniPotens(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2009
quadrillio:

THIS IS A SCAM!!!

These are my JOBS not his, u can confirm that from my earlier post

why will someone lift my post.

is there no one to check this.

this is one of the reason I don't give people my info.

Wonders!!! shocked .::: American Wonders Happening In A Bid To Nail Down A Small Project :::. Learn to safeguard your portfolio and show only to "trusted to be" potential clients. But this is real sad anyway embarassed
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by chazy(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2010
I'm a professional website designer / web application developer. Check out www.fos86.com and you'll know what I mean.
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by fasanD1(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2010
I'm a website designer and web application developer,  I can handle the project, please, be caution about the open source technology, it is easier but also dangerous.

* think about the security aspect of your project,

Check out http://lagoswater.org/bidding_prequantification_docs.php for ideals on how download tool worked

If you feel that is what u want , you can mail me delongpet23@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by seusco(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2010
Hey,

Just check out http://www.lumiere-ng.com/portfolio_web.php

and give me a call 07029915382. Don't be overwhelmend by what you see, you can also get it done at a reasonable price,

Cheers!
Re: I Need Someone To Design This Website by stephenb4r: 5:32am On Jul 09, 2010
What if we show you how to design it yourself to your taste.
It doesn't matter what skill levels you have.
We will show you the step by step procedure you need to design the website even if you don't know what is called HTML.
Check this out http://www.instantwebweaver.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Host My Expired Domain With Another Company / Shared!!! 9jaflaver Wordpress Theme / Placing Google Search on my web page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.