Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

A Shy Guy Who Needs To Be In A Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Shy Guy Who Needs To Be In A Relationship (545 Views)

Shy Guy / A Shy Guy Who Needs To Be In A Relationship / Shy Guy's Guide To Success With Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Shy Guy Who Needs To Be In A Relationship by virtuoso(m): 2:19am On Oct 11, 2008
I'm the shy type and so find it extremely difficult to talk to ladies. I'm approachng thirty and for a very long time have not had sex. I broke up with my last girlfriend 'because she was unfaithful. I really loved her because she actually asked me out. I'm eager to enter another relationship with a very beautiful and well endowed lady, between the ages of 22-26, 27 or even 28. Preferably from Delta state, a christian and doesn't have to be employed 'because I'm comfortable by God's grace. I was hoping nairaland forum will be off help hence this post. Interested ladies should please e-mail me on davirtuoso@gmail.com. I'ld appreciate it more if you guys include your photo. Thanks and hoping that I'll land myself a cute-looking, loving wife in the process.
Let me quickly add that I am a hansome looking man. Dark in complexion, of average height and stature.
Re: A Shy Guy Who Needs To Be In A Relationship by ogbeisioma: 2:21am On Oct 11, 2008
Eyaah! God will give you one eh!
Re: A Shy Guy Who Needs To Be In A Relationship by Em2va: 3:15am On Oct 11, 2008
hmm, virtuoso, I am really bothered that U'll land urself a WINCH lipsrsealed, (as dem dey talk am 4 Warri-actually-WITCH)
If U really have been off women this long, what makes you think ur judgements will still be in tact to know who is a woman
or winch. Gooooooooooooood luck sha oh, (aje ko ni anu, sho ti gbo nkan ti mo so?)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl For A Date / Can U Come Online(yim) Lets Chat / Ladies Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.