Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Shy Guy's Guide To Success With Women. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Shy Guy's Guide To Success With Women. (834 Views)

Shy Guy / A Shy Guy Who Needs To Be In A Relationship / A Shy Guy Who Needs To Be In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shy Guy's Guide To Success With Women. by charlieman(m): 3:50am On Sep 12, 2007
Did you know that most men approach the process
of getting dates in a way that virtually
GUARANTEES that they will fail?

I want to ask you something quickly:

Have you noticed that women seem to have a kind
of "barrier" that they can put up when they're
talking to you?

It's like they have a sort of "sixth sense"
that alerts them about a guy wanting a date,
and it turns on an invisible force-field of
doom.

It really can be a pain in the ass.

Well, what if I told you that it was YOU that
was turning the force-field on?

What if I told you that it was YOU that could
control it, and turn it OFF as well?

The bottom line is that I really do believe
that YOU are the one that controls whether or
not the "evil force-field" is turned on, or
not.

And the "trick" to knowing how to keep a woman
from putting up the shield is actually very
simple, once you understand it.

Let's be honest here, if you're experiencing any of these symptoms when approaching women, it can be debilitating, embarrassing and frustrating and not to mention outright ruin your chances of snagging that pretty little lady you've had your eye on:

• Hyperventilating
• Jitteriness
• Racing thoughts
• Racing Heart Beat
• Feeling sick
• Stuttering
• Flustered
• Words come out wrong
• Difficulty breathing
• Lump in throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• Mind drawing a blank
• Butterflies in tummy
• Fear of stuffing up
• Fear of rejection
• Sweaty palms

The majority of the single male race will experience these symptoms of anxiety when approaching women, EVEN some married men still do get these symptoms! And it DOES affect your results with the ladies! But it's not your fault. There just hasn't been much awareness brought to this subject, You see, there are a number of reasons why you feel these sensations when approaching women (especially beautiful women that you've had your eye on for some time), the three most common reasons you experience these sensations are:

A fear of the unknown (not knowing what to expect when you do approach her)
Self defeating thoughts
Fear of stuffing up

This Isn't the Way Nature Intended it to Be!

The thing is this though, this isn't the way nature intended it to be. Do you think cavemen lost their heads when approaching a his beautiful cavewoman match? Heck no, he would beat his chest and present her with power and confidence. Showing her he can provide for her and protect her. That's what women are attracted to. They want a strong and confident man. They love it!!

But as the world progressed, and to this present day, more added pressure was placed on looks and fat wallets. And men became unsure as to what to concentrate on! And we really have the media world to thank for that. Every where you're seeing on Tv, the movies, magazines, the internet, they'll all presenting hot looking people with perfect body's and lots of money.

But what's being forgotten is that women still instinctly want a man with confidence. Without that main key, you're going to have a hard time convincing any woman to date you. They want you to confront them with an almighty roar and beating your chest. OK OK maybe that's not the right approach these days. But I'm sure you're getting the point here smiley

There are two types of anxiety. There is "Appropriate Anxiety " and "Inappropriate Anxiety".

"Appropriate Anxiety" is the built-in mechanism we're given from birth. It produces us with more power by increasing our adrenlin, sharpens our vision in order to see better and our sense of smell increases, enabling us to either run from danger or fight it out. An example of where this type of anxiety comes in handy is if a bunch of thugs came charging for you, threatening your life.

Then you have "Inappropriate Anxiety", and this one is much more of a hindrence rather than of any help to you. It's not natural and we teach this to ourselves. There are many forms of "Inappropriate Anxiety" and being anxious when approaching women is just one of them!

But we can change this type of anxiousness, Thanks to my experiences and all my researching, I've found a way to eliminate anxiety in just about every type of situation and I wanted to bring particular awareness to this subject as I want to see more happy relationships in the world!

It's all here, so check it out
https://paydotcom.com/r/6010/freecharlie/1725019/

(1) (Reply)

Fred Wants Tiv Girls / Pls I Need A Bedmate / I Need A Suger Mummy For Fun! No Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.