Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. (30881 Views)

Lagos Cardiac Renal Facilities Pack Up(pic) / Lagos Opens Ultra Modern Cardiac And Renal Centre / Africa’s 1st Cardiac, Renal Centre Takesoff In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by anago1000: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by EkoIle1: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gov. Fashola Resues Ngozi Nwosu, Donates N4.5m For Kidney Operation

The last day of 2012, the amiable governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola has donated a huge sum of N4.5m being the remaining balance of the N6m money for the ailing Nollywood actress, Ngozi Nwosu’s kidney operation in the United Kingdom.

When Nigeriafilms.com and other social media broke the story a couple of days back, there were rapid response from individual and corporate organizations who all donated their widow’s mite but it was just N2m they could gathered before BRF now added the balance and extra N500,000 for miscellaneous. What a perfect new year gift from SAN Fashola, you would say!

Sources told us that Fashola heard about Nwosu’s case a few weeks ago while reading a publication and asked one of his protocol officers to get in touch with her.

‘They got in touch with us and have asked us to meet with them’, a source close to the actress told Nigeriafilms.com As you are reading this, effort is being made by the medical team to prepare her referrals so as to fly her out immediately. We shall continue to update you details as they come.

16 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Mogidi: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ EkoIle1

Welcome back, phew!!!

We all thought you got swept by Nairaland's recent tsunami, you're indeed an asset to the propaganda ministry.

I just hope Alhaji Fashola put in some good shift as regards other hospitals in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by EkoIle1: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
aguiyi:

Anuofia, simple question has become a reason for you to insult your lineage. I pity your parents .

If it's a federal project that was posted up there, will the information I asked for not be made available?

But it can not be a federal project because the dufus you call president and clowns around him are void of any kind of capacity, intelligence and competence to do anything similar hence limiting hateful and angry jokers like you to anger and bitterness...

Or you have anything similar the crass looters and incompetent federal clowns built that we clowned? See how dumb and clueless you sound?

You can not clown what doesn't exist.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Mogidi: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Other hospitals

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by EkoIle1: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
aguiyi:

If it were to be a federal project, will the informations I sort for not be readily available?

Do you have a similar federal project available to show us or that we clowned?

In fact, shebi your incompetent GEJ used to be a governor like Fahsola? Please show us something similar he built in the creeks for his people, in fact, show us anything even a block of classroom that incompetent loser built as the siting governor of his state..

21 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Mogidi: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lets all enjoy pictures from Lagos State Ministry of Propaganda courtesy of EkoIle1.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by EkoIle1: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Anyways, let's ignore the hate and angry losers, this thread is more than them...

I'll take this opportunity to catch up and post many developments I didn't get to share..

13 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Gbawe: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
EkoIle1:

Thanks Oga Gbawa, long time.

Progress and development is ours and so it shall remain..

Amin OOOO. To be honest, Fashola makes me proud to be a Lagosian and a Nigerian. Sadly Oga Fash will have to hand over next year. As long as his good work is continued by another carefully selected and equally competent hand then Olanrewaju ni oruko keji Eko.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
EkoIle1:

Do you have a similar federal project available to show us or that we clowned?

In fact, shebi your incompetent GEJ used to be a governor like Fahsola? Please show us something similar he built in the creeks for his people, in fact, show us anything even a block of classroom that incompetent loser built as the siting governor of his state..

Common sense is truly not common.

Anybody who is not in APC is suddenly in PDP.

Don't we know the cost of the cost of revamping the rail lines, the airports and others?

Don't we also know the contractors?

Don't we know the owners of the said companies.anything fans hola does is cool and rational questions should not be asked, I really pity the institution you attended

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Gbawe: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
EkoIle1: Anyways, let's ignore the hate and angry losers, this thread is more than them...

I'll take this opportunity to catch up and post many developments I didn't get to share..

Indeed. Why pay attention to people, usually non-stakeholders from outside Lagos and the SW, who have nothing positive to say or contribute in regards to the affair of Lagos and the SW in general ? Abeg, Lagosians and fans of progress should ignore these mindlessly bitter vagabonds, nomads and hobos.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by EkoIle1: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
[s]
aguiyi:

Common sense is truly not common.

Anybody who is not in APC is suddenly in PDP.

Don't we know the cost of the cost of revamping the rail lines, the airports and others?

Don't we also know the contractors?

Don't we know the owners of the said companies.anything fans hola does is cool and rational questions should not be asked, I really pity the institution you attended
[/s]

Nonsense.

Show us similar projects built by your worthless and incompetent federal government that we criticized or the one built by your incompetent GEJ as the governor of Bayelsa or kindly STFU.

19 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by seanet01: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Amazing

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by EkoIle1: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. Why pay attention to people, usually non-stakeholders from outside Lagos and the SW, who have nothing positive to say or contribute in regards to the affair of Lagos and the SW in general ? Abeg, Lagosians and fans of progress should ignore these mindlessly bitter vagabonds, nomads and hobos.

They don't even care about their own empty and backward hell holes, they see progress elsewhere and their hate and bigoted mentality kicks in..

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
EkoIle1: [s][/s]

Nonsense.

Show us similar projects built by your worthless and incompetent federal government that we criticized or the one built by your incompetent GEJ as the governor of Bayelsa or kindly STFU.

Kid, go play ps3

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Mogidi: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
@pipsqueak

anago1000:

priceless coming from a re...tard conceived by worm that was rap....ed by a frog fisted on by a lizard. animalistic osu ain't you suppose to be the aetiology of the Ebola virus plaguing part of west Africa. ara ra po gi there shytenoid Bantu.

ROFLMAO!!!

I wasn't expecting a scum-bag like you to quietly tell momma to use her position in the hospital to arrange neurosurgery.

Go on pipsqueak, squeak some more.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by anago1000: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mogidi: @pipsqueak

ROFLMAO!!!

I wasn't expecting a scum-bag like you to quietly tell momma to use her position in the hospital to arrange neurosurgery.

Go on pipsqueak, squeak some more.

damn!!!!! telling a battle rapper to go copy nursery insult lines. you are high on your own pubic hair and need to be euthanized. priceless coming from a blockhead whose lineage have a dedicated ward for there rare brand of madness in all neurological center nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by EkoIle1: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
aguiyi:

Kid, go play ps3

You mean you can not show us similar projects by the same federal government you are here running your useless putrid mouth about in this thread? lol.

Of course, you are just like the other useless trolls on Nl with nothing better to do in life but peddle hate and bigotry.

Below are some of your signatures.

aguiyi: Nairaland was blacked out a day after APC was taken to the cleaners in Ekiti state, not pointing accusing fingers sha, just noting the kind of things supporters of APC can do. In 2011 lives were lost, in 2014 it was electronic data, what will they take with them to the grave in 2015, watching mood activated meanwhile, where is the rogue trader meshpips and his criminal promises.

aguiyi: Fashola is overrated , the list of abandoned projects in Lagos and the sum involved is higher than that of any 3 states put together.

Useless clowns..

14 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by ujoinme: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wow its nice to see Ekoile 2.0, Gwabe and the usual APC scu**ags back at reporting APC news. Nairaland was missing your vitroil. Am happy that you guys have recovered from the depression of losing Ekiti State and Nyako and the looming loss of Osun and the entire SW.

Now Fashola is the only shinning light that APC has got so i will let you rejoice for the few more months he has left as gov. for PDP will take over from him 2015.
Kudos to gov. fashol for building the cardiac centre, but like his other elitist projects i hope that ordinary lagosians will be able to afford the hospital bills. May he not charge the equivalent of the LASU fees!

13 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Mogidi: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

damn!!!!! telling a battle rapper to go copy nursery insult lines. you are high on your own pubic hair and need to be euthanized. priceless coming from a blockhead whose lineage have a dedicated ward for there rare brand of madness in all neurological center nationwide.

@pipsqueak

Squawking the same tired and overused expletives, come on cu.nt-hair, squeak some more.
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by blacksta(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ekoile whalahi I missed you .

Knocking ibos out since 1989 grin

11 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
EkoIle1:

You mean you can not show us similar projects by the same federal government you are here running your useless putrid mouth about in this thread? lol.

Of course, you are just like the other useless trolls on Nl with nothing better to do in life but peddle hate and bigotry.

Below are some of your signature..

Useless clowns..

See how incoherent you are becoming. What has your childish question got to do with mine.

Do I need to present a project to you before I know the dynamics of the projects been talked about?

Did I in anyway criticize the project in question. Your sense of reasoning is way below my league so I will let it slide while you continue in you rambling

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ Ekoile1
Any updates on the Lekki airport

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by NaLaugh: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Looks decent. The question is what it would look like in 10 years.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lagos state government the best in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Common Reasons For Missed Period / 10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage You Brain / Combating Halitosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.