Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows (4370 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows by sbyna: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Beautifully shaped eyebrows with a nice arch are an important part of a polished look. When done well, eyebrow shaping calls attention to your eyes, frames them, and makes them appear more open.

But it's easy to make mistakes when you do it yourself. The most common mistake is over-tweezing into a thin, high, rounded eyebrow that gives your face a permanently surprised look.

Another common mistake of do-it-yourselfers is creating an unflattering fish-hook shape where the thickest part of the brow gets much thinner abruptly. For people with thin, blonde eyebrows, it's easy to take too much off the sides so the brow seems to disappear.

So what's the secret to getting the best brows for your face?

Based on my personal experience trying to do it myself EYEBROW STENCILS are a very simple and afforedable way of getting the eyebrow of your dreams everyday.

what are you waiting for call 07068798121 or bbm pin 7C585EFD to order.

A set of 4 PIECES OF DIFFERENT SHAPE GOES FOR N800 only

Re: Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows by anitaoluchi(f): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls I need one how do I get it
Re: Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2014
For how long will the four pieces last? Are they reusable?
Re: Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows by kandiikane(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
They don't work joor

4 Likes

Re: Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Stencils SUCK. There can't be a standard eyebrow shape size for every face out there.

I've finally sorta learned how to freehand my tweezing with the help of a magnified mirror, but I still get them professionally threaded every once in a while for precision.

1 Like

Re: Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows by Janedoe26(f): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2014
I
Re: Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows by Lepsywitty(f): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2014
I was almost going to buy
Re: Secret To Drawing The Perfect Eyebrows by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2014
jane how do u mean it dsnt work?i tink its for filling the brows with an eyepencil not tweezing

(1) (Reply)

Vintage Ladies Shirt / Meet Jahdiah, The Guy Who Can Rock Bum Shorts Better Than Most Women.. / Asoebi Styles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.