Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? (5878 Views)

Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Tuface Wife, Mrs Idibia's 'hot' Party Look (PHOTO) / Isn't She Pretty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by LaurelP(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
What do you think?
Is she a match to d previous wives?

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by LaurelP(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
More pics

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by LaurelP(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Danhumprey: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
undecided

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by LaurelP(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Some more

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
The last picture though; the chic (2nd from left) do face like someone is doking her.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by icebebe(f): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Seen

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by lomaxx: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pretty doesn't make a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Cecediva(f): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pretty is an under statement... She's a damsel,i love her cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Prowizy2(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
All i see there is mary-k

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Tallesty1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
All I can see is a picture of 40 minutes painting by 3 or more women. Anyways me man is interested only in inner beauty not outer.
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by mascot87(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Where them see all these mammy water?
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by eievans(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Is cool and cute picture of the newly launched wife; here is the truth she looks take away. What no more can I text you guys, she looks beautiful even with no make-up pictures she thought.
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by LaurelP(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Danhumprey: undecided

At ur age
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Airforce1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lola Omotayo and Paul's wife put together no see jude wife's back in terms of beauty

She too fine

God bless their union smiley

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by rattlesnake(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
What wrong with their mouth undecided
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by LaurelP(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
rattlesnake: What wrong with their mouth undecided

Which mouth
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by rattlesnake(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
LaurelP:

Which mouth

lemme show u

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by priscaoge(f): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
She's more than pretty!!!
I hope her heart is as beautiful as she appears!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:31am On Jul 19, 2014
She is pretty.... I hope she will try to unite the family again
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 19, 2014
She has too much make up on

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2014
She's cool,same girl next door look..too many makeup.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Prowizy2: All i see there is mary-k
lol, true.
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
She is pretty though.
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by nerodenero: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2014
Well said but none will desire an ugly wife or husband
lomaxx: Pretty doesn't make a good wife.
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Damlesky(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2014
O boy!!!!!! See painting shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Afrok(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Op any time you have access to her pictures when she just wake up in the morning, please call me coz all I see is fine art in practice. Either ways I can't take away the fact that she's beautiful, she's pretty.
Congratulations to her and her hubby, God bless the journey they've started together.
Re: Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Airforce1: Lola Omotayo and Paul's wife put together no see jude wife's back in terms of beauty

She too fine

God bless their union smiley

ode

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Doctor In Akwa Ibom State Dr Emem Petters / See Nude Photos Of German Chancelor Angela Merkel (buhari's Crush) In The 70's / Meet Adaeze Onuigbo The Talented Teen Actress(pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.