Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Isn't She Pretty? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isn't She Pretty? (6596 Views)

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) / Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
[size=14pt]Krystal Orji & Dike Ogwuru wedding.[/size]

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2010

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2010

Single and searching men
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2010

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2010

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
oh wow! the venue is beaaautiful!
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
Re: Isn't She Pretty?

Helllz No! She's just light-skinned.

Nice wedding style tho
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2010

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2010

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Helllz No! She's just light-skinned.

I am sick and  tired of reading that somebody is not pretty only that she is light skinned. Is skin not part of beauty?. Its like saying that a team does not know how to play soccer only that they are good in scoring goals. This kinda thoughts is a low self esteem yarns super dark women coin to dismiss their low self esteem.

I am yet to hear that someone is not truly pretty only that she is dark skinned.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2010
[size=14pt]Traditional wedding[/size]

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I am sick and  tired of reading that somebody is not pretty only that she is light skinned. Is skin not part of beauty?. Its like saying that a team does not know how to play soccer only that they are good in scoring goals. This kinda thoughts is a low self esteem yarns super dark women coin to dismiss their low self esteem.

I am yet to hear that someone is not truly pretty only that she is dark skinned.
Right. . . .still not pretty. cool
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Kunbee: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2010
Who she be
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
the cake looks nice too
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by chiogo(f): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2010
Lovely.

Love the purple designs in the dining area. I love me some purple. They seem rich. wink
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
she's preety. smiley
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Dolemite(f): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2010
Damm what a babe!!
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Faher(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Right. . . .still not pretty.  cool

Lmao. You're very correct. I think she's only pretty because she's light skinned.
If she were dark, people will say she's just okay. People should not be held in higher esteem simply because they're lighter.

If you want to know the true test of beauty, paint your skin dark brown, then you'll see how hard it is for the darker ladies.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2010
Faher:

Lmao. You're very correct. I think she's only pretty because she's light skinned.
If she were dark, people will say she's just okay. People should not be held in higher esteem simply because they're lighter.

If you want to know the true test of beauty, paint your skin dark brown, then you'll see how hard it is for the darker ladies.

What you are saying in essence is dark skin is ugly. Why should someone paint herself black to see if she is actually pretty?. How pathetic for black people to reason that way yet if oyibo says the same they will attach him/her like bees. And to think I am the only dark skinned person who doesn't reason like this makes me a loner.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^ spot on dude. .pretty is pretty. it doesnt have to do with brown skin or dark skin.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
Faher:

Abi, dont mind aloy. He justs wants to start something controversial. She's N.O.T pretty.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2010
luizworld:

^^ spot on dude. .pretty is pretty. it doesnt have to do with brown skin or dark skin.

Thank you.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Abi, dont mind aloy. He justs wants to start something controversial. She's N.O.T pretty.

This is not about Aloy; it's about your inferiority complex due to your dark skin. And I think bleaching cream sellers will soon run out customers if Akala eventually dies. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by chiogo(f): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
Don't even wanna get into this argument. Didn't know people still believe stuff like this in 2010.

Of course there are ugly dark-skinned girls AND pretty ones.

Of course, there are ugly light-skinned girls. This girl isn't one. Going by this absurd analogy you people are making, no light-skinned person is actually beautiful then. Big fallacy.

Sorry, but that is inferiority complex.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

This is not about Aloy; it's about your inferiority complex due to your dark skin. And I think bleaching cream sellers will soon run out customers if Akala eventually dies. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ok cool

Still doesnt change the fact that she's not pretty to moi. HBP is on your toll.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Travelista(f): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2010
She's alright but in some pictures she does look striking; the husband on the other hand: hubba-hubba!
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by RyanShort(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
Flawless skin, but too much teeth in a too wide mouth, so facially she doesn't cut it, okay maybe 3.5/10.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by cold(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2010
She may not win miss universe but she is pretty & i bet 3/4s of the ladies on here wish fervently they looked this good tongue
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by dstranger: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
^ exactly bro. .i can bet you that 80% of the girls that are saying she aint pretty are not as half as pretty as she is smiley
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by sjeezy8: 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
The girl isnt ugly but she aint that pretty either and one of my omo nna gal-friend was a brides maid for the lady in the red dress 4th pic- i tinks dats her.

on a scale of 1-10 Id give the bride about 5-7. she aiight tho

NICE PICS
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by sjeezy8: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
It would have been better if Aloy the clown just posted pics instead of asking posters on this thread "Isn't She Pretty?"
leaving the thread open for criticism.

not to fuq up the thread but yea- dis is pretty.

^^^^^
now thats pretty-
and below

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by sjeezy8: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^^ pretty !!!!!!! grin

the bride in these pics is ok. not ugly like FLgator said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians / END TIME!! SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH A HUGE PENⅠS.. (PHOTO) / JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.