Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Attempted To Abort Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Attempted To Abort Him (625 Views)

Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS / Awww.....baddo Is Grateful His Parents Didn't Abort Him / OMG!! Liberian Mother Claims Her Baby Turned Into A Man In Seconds & Ran Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Attempted To Abort Him by Mykel4God(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Inside her recently released autobiographyMãe Coragem(which translates to ‘Mother Courage’) , mother of Critiano Ronaldo, Dolores Aveiro, claimed that she attempted to abort him when she was pregnant by ‘drinking warm beer’ and ‘running until she dropped’
Although she did not give any reason for wanting to abort her unborn child, Dolores said she had approached her doctor to carry out the abortion but he didn’t agree with it and refused to do it. She then resorted to doing it herself by drinking warm beer and running with the hope that she would lose the pregnancy.
“I wanted to abort but the doctor didn’t support my decision,” she wrote in her autobiography.
Speaking at the launch of the autobiography in Lisbon yesterday, Dolores said that Ronaldo already knew about his past and even joked about it. ““He told me when he found out, ‘Look mum, you wanted to abort me and now I’m the one who’s pulling the purse-strings in the house,’” she said..
Dolores (second from right) at her book launch yesterday…

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Attempted To Abort Him by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
ThankGod he wasn't aborted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Attempted To Abort Him by Mykel4God(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Titiluvly: ThankGod he wasn't aborted
Or he wouldn't have become world best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Attempted To Abort Him by Kunleskey(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thank God she did,nt abort fine boy.with Good & popular acheivmnt.

(1) (Reply)

Waje Ft Tiwa Savage - Onye (remix) / Hey! Where Is Yuzedo..?? / Jay Z Set To Pull The Plug On His Marriage To Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.