Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why Am Tattoo-less – Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Am Tattoo-less – Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals (886 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Why He Doesn’t Have Tattoos / Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Why He Has No Tattoos / Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Why He Has No Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am Tattoo-less – Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Www.henryibeleme..com

Star Footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo doesn’t have a single ink on his body… yea I know its unusual, wait till you see the reason why he wouldn’t opt for an ink…
The Portuguese who is known for his efforts to help children overcome debilitating diseases ,skips the ink so that he can continue to donate blood. Ronaldo said, “I don’t have tattoos because I donate blood very often,” he said, according to Diretta News, while also taking the time to share a photo on his Facebook page that showed him donating at a hospital. He donates twice yearly.
Ronaldo also said he became a bone marrow donor after witnessing a teammate’s struggles.
‘It was the time when Carlos [Martins] was with us on the national team. He told us about the problem with his son and we, the players, showed great unity to help him and his son because we knew it was a very complicated situation.’
Donating bone marrow ‘is something a lot of people think is a difficult thing to do but it’s nothing more than drawing blood and doesn’t hurt.’
“It doesn’t cost anything,’ he added. ‘It’s a simple process and then you feel happy because you know you are helping another person.’ He told Spanish radio station, Cadena Cope.

Visit to read more stories
www.henryibeleme..com

3 Likes

Re: Why Am Tattoo-less – Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals by lilkudos(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
-------+++++ what am I actually doing? Trying to combine negative and positive together...cra) science!! Ow sorry.. You were saying

Yea.. The guy is dope!!!

(1) (Reply)

Drogba re-Signs For Chelsea FC / Football Betting Secret / Keshi Has A Grudge Against Us – Bafana Bafana Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.