Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of July 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of July 2014 (389 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of July 2014 / Higher Everyday For 16 July, 2014 / Higher Everyday For 15 July, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of July 2014 by jonatoye(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
There is no need to worry or deliberate over an issue that had been concluded by God!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"THE LORD said to Samuel, How long will you mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? Fill your horn with oil; I will send you to Jesse the Bethlehemite. For I have provided for Myself a king among his sons." (1 Samuel 16:1 AMP).
God is our Creator; He has the final say over any issue. It is a waste of time to keep on deliberating over what He had decided. Whatever God had spoken over life believe it and move towards the direction of its fulfillment. It is normal for you to fall or fail in some aspect of life; stop pondering over your failures forge ahead to enter into your glorious destiny. May the Lord lead you further into your rest in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Awe-inspiring Weekend!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Loving And Permanent Guest / Yours To Create. / Libyan Jihad Militias Press Blacks Into Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.