Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! (5042 Views)

13 Science “facts” You Thought Were True, But Are Actually Wrong! / (PICTURES)..25 Facts You Won't Believe Were True.... / Fact You Should Know About English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by remedy01(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2014
I am pleased to share some of this pieces of real fact which I culled from one of my books in the making titled "Dope Culture". I shall psych my propositions from the social, psychological, physiological and bio reactionary effects of this opium to its widespread of global user estimated to be over 800 million people. Excuse me to fix this: this is a total population of Nigeria, South Africa, America, Italy, Portugal, China, all put together! This also goes to be 19 out of every 50 guys in a class, 2 out of 4 guys in a hostel, one or two representative in a family. Does is sound strange?
1. Identity:
Indian hemp is associated with various names across the world; using Nigeria as a point of view. It has several names, slangs, and code name like Igbo, Kanya, Weed, smoke, wisdom leave, oracle, eyes-cream, facebook, material, stuff, guff, utaba, material, knosh, bush baby, wee-wee, egg 'n indomie, comforter, aboki, anwuru, etc...as long goes the list.

2. Socially:
The sole of use according to user survey is that 'it brings out the action in you'. Users believe that it keep them on the good go with its stimuli and potebtial to high and hype you from the inside. Most find every moment of its intake to be a fulfilling and reliant atmosphere that generates wisdom, coordination, solitary, appealing, relaxationary as well as boosting and morale gingering.
On the other hand, it is associated with quick and apt loss of concentration and memory, make you partial social introvert. It also could create an atmosphere of locking up oneself in a shell; where you're meant to exercise social freedom of association, you refrain because you're under influence. Notably, most users are less romantic to partners. This is a hard truth!

3. Psychologically:
It keeps the psycho-motor on alert! User is often sensitive to sound, brain waves, hallucination, colors, smell and imaginations. This high rate of sensitivity and alertness which could effectually result to high blood pressure rate during old age.

4. Physiologically and Bio-reaction:
You look older than your mates!

I'm sure I've been able to expend some few real nuggets on this substance. Its most dangerous form of consumption is by smoking or piping. Though I'm not crusading for the opium, rathet I'm informing those who love knowledge and wisdom.
Too many youths have taken into this trend and someone need to help someone to curb this worm that is eating up the society softly. Visit place like Lagos, it is sold at every junction; At Aba you do not need to look for it, all you do is to head to York or Waterside (War front), go to Kano, Kaduna or Sokoto, you can have it from every suya or Sugar cane stand. How about Port Harcourt, Warri, and Benin? Every where you can buy a cigar you can same.
Is this not true?

2 Likes

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by OmichaelO: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2014
pufffffff!!!!!!
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by sweetguy10(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by sarmiie(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2014
so eating weed is better dan smoking it??... I tot smoking is better since it enters ur bloodstream faster.
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by zube01(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2014
experimentist come ooh! This is for u!
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by experimentist: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
zube01: experimentist come ooh! This is for u!
It is for US! *smoking weed and sipping hennessy*

2 Likes

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by FlintGuevara(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Story of my life... everyone is out to villify weed.
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Koolmexxi(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Wat of Nigerian hemp... Our brand
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by zube01(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
experimentist: It is for US! *smoking weed and sipping hennessy*
hahaha tell them!
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by priscaoge(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
experimentist: It is for US! *smoking weed and sipping hennessy*
+Alomo shekpe abi?cheesycheesy
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by experimentist: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge:
+Alomo shekpe abi?cheesycheesy
Baby boo, I no dey do locals.. Shei u get? PM me mek I flex you dis weekend..
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Afrocatalyst: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
After 13yrs of smoking weed and even growing it for personal consumption, am proud to say I've given up!

Going to stay healthy now for my kids. And I think I got an alternative - green tea.

I came, I saw, I conquered!

4 Likes

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Ellidude(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Afrocatalyst: After 13yrs of smoking weed and even growing it for personal consumption, am proud to say I've given up!

Going to stay healthy now for my kids. And I think I got an alternative - green tea.

I came, I saw, I conquered!
Wow! It's hard to leave the habit of smoking. It takes a mature being and a good and striving helping hand to do so. Kudos! Man.

4 Likes

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Afrocatalyst: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ellidude: Wow! It's hard to leave the habit of smoking. It takes a mature being and a good and striving helping hand to do so. Kudos! Man.

Am not yet fit to receive accolades till I've stayed a whole year without taking it.
I've made this decisions in between in the past but never lasted beyond 3mnths.

Am counting on this because of my strenght of purpose - my kids. And also because I've found an alternative to the same effect it gives me.

Hopefully by this time next year, I will be celebrating my one year of being sober. Then, I'd know I've left it for good!

4 Likes

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Ellidude(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

Am not yet fit to receive accolades till I've stayed a whole year without taking it.
I've made this decisions in between in the past but never lasted beyond 3mnths.

Am counting on this because of my strenght of purpose - my kids. And also because I've found an alternative to the same effect it gives me.

Hopefully by this time next year, I will be celebrating my one year of being sober. Then, I'd know I've left it for good!

I pray you get the inner strength to carry on.

3 Likes

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by sailormoon: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cheers
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Chibuke56: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Congrats may God giv u d strength to continue
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by funshyboi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Complete the series. 9 = 4, 21 = 9, 22 = 9, 24 = 10, 8 = 5, 7
= 5, 99 = 10, 100 = 7, 16 = ?, 17 = ?
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by missdebs(f): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
wen we drinkin da shepe, we mix am with shoko
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by alotofgrace(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
which one? igbo, gbana, weed, dry banana leave, konté or 6o clock?
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by onuwaje(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
We know it as
1.Igbo
2.Dogshit
3.Slide
4.Draw
5.Kpooh
6.Highness

#warri
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Smartsyn(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
A friend with weed is a friend indeed...

6 Likes

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Missmossy(f): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
The earlier the better for those who still indulge in it. Live a healthly life today.

1 Like

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Darkchocolate(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
In other words, cannabis, indian hemp, weed, Igbo, fio fio ... Causes one to suffer from paranoia which is a form of mental illness. Prolonged use is very likely to cause adverse mental health issues.
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Ruq: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Seriously that hallucination part is fuckin-A it made me think that is where them religious folks think they get revelations from.
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by AmNotDrunk(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Oyetboy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
So there are so many 'onigbo' on nl undecided
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by WildChild00(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ask Majek Fashek, what indian hemp did to him, its true it can make one to be high, most Nigerian artist do take it before going on stage, people like 2face, Psquare etc, once granted and interview dat, dey can not perform without it.
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by lordraiden(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
royal highness we chilling in cloud 9.in weed we trust
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by Ichel: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Smartsyn: A friend with weed is a friend indeed...
#Epic.
A roll and lighter for you broda.
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by sweetguy10(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2014
WildChild00: Ask Majek Fashek, what indian hemp did to him, its true it can make one to be high, most Nigerian artist do take it before going on stage, people like 2face, Psquare etc, once granted and interview dat, dey can not perform without it.

For the record , Majek Fashek experimented with various drugs from Heroine to ecstasy , METH and most especially COCAINE . You can't do all these and still want your sanity in check . Stay off drugs !!!

#If ur head is not strong enough for it ,? Please stop . - Bob Marley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. / Meet The *MONSTER* 0f A Man That Inspired DRACULA And See His Real Life Castle / Chimpanzees in a Russian zoo watch cartoons during the lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.