Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619548 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by afreekah: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2020
I need a reliable shipper for sea cargo please.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Hersi007: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please oo, if any agent wants to help me ship this item. I'm I going to be charged this same ¥92.5 for 100pcs of this, or just ¥92.5 for 1pcs.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by completey(f): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hersi007:
Please oo, if any agent wants to help me ship this item. I'm I going to be charged this same ¥92.5 for 100pcs of this, or just ¥92.5 for 1pcs.

That price is for 1 PC.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rhyah(f): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hersi007:

The MOQ is 3 pieces which will be charged at 94.5 each.
You cannot buy just 1 piece
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prettyama106(f): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
I need a good reliable shipping agency. I need to ship goods from china to Nigeria. Please kindly assist.

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dellaxlogistic: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
prettyama106:
I need a good reliable shipping agency. I need to ship goods from china to Nigeria. Please kindly assist.

Thanks

Chat on 08057264182..lets know what you actually want to ship
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dellaxlogistic: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Send goods to any part of the world at affordable rate.. Use our consolidation services,very cheap. We help you ship and clear your goods in Nigeria. We have agents in UK, US and Canada that will post your shipment to your address especially for those with paper Palavar . Discounted DHL services also available.. Up to 30% off normal DHL charges. 08057264182
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prettyama106(f): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
I need a good reliable shipping agency. I need to ship goods from china to Nigeria via ocean shipping. Please kindly assist.

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by globalfanz(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2020
ThePianoGuy:

You can pm me no hidden charges

Have you procured via this guy?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rhyah(f): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2020
Pls who has received an item recently shipped by Base 1? They seem not to be replying messages or answering enquiries about one's packages?
Are they still in business?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Realcash224(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
prettyama106:
I need a good reliable shipping agency. I need to ship goods from china to Nigeria via ocean shipping. Please kindly assist.

Thanks
I will recommend Choice logistic for you. They have warehouse/ offices in amuwo, kirikiri, Alaba, tradefair, ikeja, idioro and lagos island.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rhyah(f): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Logistics is an important part of any business and since most of the persons here are resellers who would want their goods shipped fast and efficiently, I'd like us to have a list of all known reliable logistics service companies and agents for China and probably other locations for ease of access/knowledge acquisition on them logistics.

People can then get to share testimonies of good services rendered and challenges encountered if any.
This could be a good source of information to direct others who might need it...
What do you think?
Ymodulus

Modified: Just saw that there's a list already on page 1....we can have it updated to cover new and reliable ones
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Damzytech(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buying/sourcing and shipping from China made easy with us..

Send a message to us for more info.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lordess(m): 5:44am On Jul 30, 2020
If you're a mini importer and you're finding it hard to
Sell off your imported products, then this is for you.

I have devised a simple, yet, very powerful method
That brings in predictable confirmed sales and profits
on a Daily basis

...a predictable sales system that can bring in 6 or
7 figures for your business on a monthly basis

I have put the method in a PDF report you can get
Today

...and the report is absolutely FREE.

100% FREE.

Here is just a brief of what you'll get in the report:

- The eCommerce business success framework

- The three types of sales funnels that converts complete
Strangers to buyers

- The Product furnace test: what to know before you ever decide
To sell any product (90% of the time, this is the core reason why
So many mini importers find it hard to sell off their products)

- High profit niches to sell in (these niches have proven buyers
Waiting to give you money - daily)

- The per-day sales methodology

- Casestudy: How I test Facebook Ads for daily sales

- My Facebook Adcopy Formula

- My Ecommerce Sales page Template

- Plus lots more.

You'll get all these awesome secrets right inside the
Ecom Daily Sales Method report.

And like I earlier stated, it is 100% FREE.

All you need to get access to the report is to send an email
With subject "Ecom Daily Sales Method" to the email in my
Signature (simpleideainfo[at]gmail.com)

You get the report as soon as I see your email.

Daily Sales is possible.

~ Lordess.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by globalfanz(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Chirowman:
We at Humbro procurement and logistics is here
to serve you more better. we buy for you on
aliexpress, Alibaba, 1688 and Taobao and deliver to your doorstep if you want.bring your orders to us we
will give you great service.delivery time normal 6
to 10 days maximum,Express 2-3 maximum. we
handle both procurement,alipay and wechat
funding and shipping ,our communication service
is topnotch too 24/7 response. we don't give
fake weight or increase your goods weight,what
you buy is what we give the real weight .we
equally handle both air cargo and sea shipping or
sea groupage. we here to build a great trust and
service with you.
https://m.facebook.com/Humbrologistics
whatsapp 09062308261

I want to procure and ship via Chirowman today. Watch out as it goes

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Alkason:

I don't think he/she has any bad reviews about Funkam. I have a dealing with them,yet to be completed but so far I don't have any bad review about Funkam.

I will update when I have my goods.

I promised to update,that why I have to do a little update. My experience with Funkam logistics is very bad. He isn't sincere and inflated the kg of my goods so high that I am thinking of some options I wouldn't have thought about. I will give more details soon
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Alkason:

I promised to update,that why I have to do a little update. My experience with Funkam logistics is very bad. He isn't sincere and inflated the kg of my goods so high that I am thinking of some options I wouldn't have thought about. I will give more details soon

It's very easy get a scale. Take kg of your goods and post the picture here for all to see

I wonder how you can get the exact kg working on what u see on 1688
Assumption is different from having goods on the scale

Like I said get a scale and take pic of goods on the scale

Funkam logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Alkason:

The video is the goods plus 20 numbers of umbrella. I have checked the weight of the 2 sets of umbrellas. One is having a gross weight of 0.3 and the other 0.35. put all of them together,the 20 umbrellas will give you 6.5 kg. Check the goods on the video and tell me how on earth that amounts to 32.30kg.

Now that the goods are in Nigeria, I got a message that the weight of the goods is 27kg. Why the fluctuation. What is Funkam logistics not telling me?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
papalasun:

It's very easy get a scale. Take kg of your goods and post the picture here for all to see

I wonder how you can get the exact kg working on what u see on 1688
Assumption is different from having goods on the scale

Get a scale and take the kg? I would have loved to do that but unfortunately you will require me to pay you the outrageous amount before having such chance. Are you saying the producer of the product doesn't know the weight? How do you explain the fluctuation? From 32.30 to 27?
Like I said get a scale and take pic of goods on the scale

Funkam logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Alkason:

The video is the goods plus 20 numbers of umbrella. I have checked the weight of the 2 sets of umbrellas. One is having a gross weight of 0.3 and the other 0.35. put all of them together,the 20 umbrellas will give you 6.5 kg. Check the goods on the video and tell me how on earth that amounts to 32.30kg.

Now that the goods are in Nigeria, I got a message that the weight of the goods is 27kg. Why the fluctuation. What is Funkam logistics not telling me?

The floor is open to you
It's very easy
Scale is not a scares item

Get a scale put goods on it then take a picture it's very simple
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
papalasun:

The floor is open to you
It's very easy

The questions I asked are very simple questions. Why haven't you clarified any?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
papalasun:

The floor is open to you
It's very easy

Why did you scale picture not show my goods completely to ensure its mine on that scale?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Alkason:

The questions I asked are very simple questions. Why haven't you clarified any?

This will be my final response to this issue
The kg is not what it should be right?
Cos you. Added figures on 1688 and resulted to your kg

Then I ask you to get a scale put goods on the scale then take a picture that will end this issue lobatan
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
papalasun:

This will be my final response to this issue
The kg is not what it should be right?
Cos you. Added figures on 1688 and resulted to your kg

Then I ask you to get a scale put goods on the scale then take a picture that will end this issue lobatan

Can we take this scale before payment?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
What are the things that funkam logistics will never do that some might take to

We will never buy an item from o another store other than the link forwarded by a client.
what does this implies
For example if a client forwards a link for a shoe which cost 100 Rmb
It's no secret that same shoe can still be purchased at a cheaper rate from another link or store but might not be of the same quality.

What some might take to, is buying the shoe from a cheaper store other than the store link provided by a client
Funkam will never and never do such
Even if after payment for an item at a store and Later gets a feedback from the seller that such item is out of stock
We don't go ahead to purchase from another store.
We always reach out to the client in question to provide another link

It's very easy to cheat a client by buying from another cheaper store other than the link provided
I stand by my word. We don't joke with integrity.
We will also never hike the kg of our clients
If a client believes his or her kg is wrong all he or she needs do is proof us wrong and
Correction will be made.

Funkam logistics
Integrity is our watchword
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
It takes a lot to build a brand. I won't allow anyone to rubbish our effort.

Picture of goods below

For clients who opted for ocean freight
Goods will be ready for pick up tomorrow Friday

Funkam logistics
Integrity our watchword

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
papalasun:
It takes a lot to build a brand. I won't allow anyone to rubbish our effort.

Picture of goods below

For clients who opted for ocean freight
Goods will be ready for pick up tomorrow Friday

Funkam logistics
Integrity our watchword

Stop playing smart and come up straight. What you displayed can be arranged. I understand it. I asked why the kg moved from 32.30 to 27 and you have never answered that.

Well, I just looking at options available to me

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dellaxlogistic: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Send goods via DHL express at an extremely discounted rate. Contact 08057264182 .Please only international shipping only.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mekuso89(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
papalasun:
Are you new in importation Business? Then this information should guide you in having a good and successful journey in making an headway

At Funkam we believe that when our clients make a profit on an item shipped through us, it's likely that such a client might do a second, third, and many more purchase and shipping via us
Before you send your links to us, buying at a particular store .Below are what you should look out for

1) Rating of the item on that store you wish to buy from.
An item with a rating of 5 can be good to go (It’s better to buy from a store with a zero rating than a store with a 2-3 rate I might be wrong anyway)

2 ) Pre-purchase rating: It’s the key to having a good buy. When the pre-purchase is high, it simply means customers got satisfaction and keep coming back to purchase the same item from the same store (qulaity can reflect in prices. A store with too much price gap on same item might not be selling a good product, unless its on a bulk order with higher MOQ)

3) Customers reviews also important to read.

At funkam its not about us making money but helping and guiding our clients to make a profit on each purchase

We notice that most clients who buy item like bags on 1688 always get it wrong
That bag picture you see on 1688 might look big but surely not the actual size of the physical bag

The sizes of the bags are depicted in Small, Medium, and Big. Always look out for the size.
Most sellers on 1688 don’t indicate a size just to play smart on prospective buyers.

How can you then know the outlook of a bag you intended buying?
Do a picture search for the same bag on taobao.com.
On taobao, you get to see the available sizes, the actual pictures of the bag at the photo reviews from previous buyers; you also get to see the material used in making the bag.

We wish you all the very best of sales
Funkam Logistics
Intergiry is our watchword
Whatsapp 07031357996
https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam

You can also contact us for quality EUGENIA face shield with frame.
bulk purchase at relatively cheap price

Funkam
Whatsapp 07031357996

Yes you are right, the supplier I bought smart watch from gave me dead watches see their product link https://m.1688.com/offer/602229282126.html?ptow=113d26e7c9a&spm=a261b.7662792.1998744630.22&tracelog=p4p&clickid=826b94e4aa8347b7952511457cefd328&sessionid=4a131aa5a50e729620c2f9d968fe546a , don't ever patronise them they are useless people, it's only the supplier that I bought earbuds from is so reliable. Thanks funkham for the delivery. I will stick you guys

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
mekuso89:

Yes you are right, the supply I bought smart watch from gave me dead watches see their product link https://m.1688.com/offer/602229282126.html?ptow=113d26e7c9a&spm=a261b.7662792.1998744630.22&tracelog=p4p&clickid=826b94e4aa8347b7952511457cefd328&sessionid=4a131aa5a50e729620c2f9d968fe546a , don't ever patronise them they are useless people, it's only the supply that I got earbuds is so reliable. Thanks funkham for the delivery. I will stick you guys

We thank you for trusting us with your fund

At funkam we are not perfect, but we try to put in the very best to serve our clients and give the very best of us

Your fund is 100% secure with us
Funkam logistics
It's gives us joy when our clients make a profit from goods purchased

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by graciousme(f): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
How much from USA to Nigeria?

Dellaxlogistic:
Send goods via DHL express at an extremely discounted rate. Contact 08057264182 .Please only international shipping only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.