Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619566 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by peachysteve(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
I buy and sell rmb at affordable rate

I also help pay your supplier in China .

You can also DM for your goods procurement and shipping.
Normal goods takes 5-7days to arrive Nigeria

Dm and let’s talk business
Check my signature for my contact
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Good Morning everyone.

We are now shipping from china to Onitsha ~ Nigeria

We've started USA importation, shipping goods from USA to Nigeria though this is for auto shipping for now.....

We can also check the quality of all your goods coming from China and Turkey which we called "Quality Check"..

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Realcash224(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Any shipping agent with office address in Lekki/Ajah pls!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2021
Thinking of not wasting your money buying less quality items from China?

Have you forgotten that Nicargo can check the quality of your goods before shipping them to you in Nigeria or Ghana?

Yeah, we at Nicargo can check the quality of your goods and we have been doing that to make sure that all our customers does not buy goods with less quality, since the introduction of our China quality products check ☑ (QC), customers who use this service has been happy with our services and we are glad to notify everyone of us who hasn't use the QC nicargo service that you'd be missing alot.

#QC #Nicargo ☑

Come to us and get it done easily

Nicargo:
Good Morning everyone.

We are now shipping from china to Onitsha ~ Nigeria

We've started USA importation, shipping goods from USA to Nigeria though this is for auto shipping for now.....

We can also check the quality of all your goods coming from China and Turkey which we called "Quality Check"..

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femalecobra: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2021
Drop yA number na
Stan554:
Starting from 4th, March. 2021.
BY Air cargo to lagos
through guangzhou airport. the price is 6.1USD/KG (7-10days service)
through HongKong airport.the price is 6.3USD/KG.special goods 6.6USD/KG (can send batteries, liquid, powder, food and other sensitive goods).
Normal goods clearing fee:500NGN/KG.(for Air cargo)
⚠️We can accept goods less than 3kgs, please note.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femalecobra: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2021
globalfanz:

I think Funkam has a very serious need for improvement in the modern-day business world. I have used his services for a long while before I stopped due to disagreements and I must say that he feels too big and in some instances, he does not keep to agreements.

Terrible review funkam
From two people o
You need to get rid of pride
Your customers are the boss even if it’s 1kg they ship
That’s how to keep them....even if they are saying rubbish be polite “I am so sorry, I understand how you feel...but”
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mimilogistics: 5:33am On Apr 17, 2021
ATTENTION: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Starting April 20th 2021, below is our new shipping rate from China to Lagos by Normal air cargo.

1kg - 4.9kg price is $8.5 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

5kg - 9.9kg price is $8.2 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

10kg - 99kg price is $8 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

100kg and above rate is $7.8 per kg (this include clearing and shipping fee no other money to pay).

NOTE:

Our dollar exchange rate will be pegged at $1 = 494naira.

This will only apply to goods we receive at our China office starting from 20th April. All old goods will come at the current rate at our website.

If you want us to buy for you on 1688, our rate now is 1 RMB = 76naira

We also ship phones powerbanks, tablets. We accept 1kg, 2kg, etc no discrimination.

You can spread the good news.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Fifi2017: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
mimilogistics:
ATTENTION: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Starting April 20th 2021, below is our new shipping rate from China to Lagos by Normal air cargo.

1kg - 4.9kg price is $8.5 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

5kg - 9.9kg price is $8.2 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

10kg - 99kg price is $8 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

100kg and above rate is $7.8 per kg (this include clearing and shipping fee no other money to pay).

NOTE:

Our dollar exchange rate will be pegged at $1 = 494naira.

This will only apply to goods we receive at our China office starting from 20th April. All old goods will come at the current rate at our website.

If you want us to buy for you on 1688, our rate now is 1 RMB = 76naira

We also ship phones powerbanks, tablets. We accept 1kg, 2kg, etc no discrimination.

You can spread the good news.

Do you have any other means of contact? Cos since last year I drop a message on your WhatsApp platform but no Reply till date. Which other channel can we reach you apart from your website that is not functional
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Preshila(f): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2021
Safeplux:
Procurement fee %4
RMB rate today is 73naira to 1RMB

We can pay your suppliers.
Alibaba
Ebay
Amazon
Taobao
Aliexpress.

We can ship or procure and send to your preferred shipping agent..

We can consolidate

Best part is...

We have a shipping for $4.5/kg duration 1mo th.

You can send your small parcels less than 5kg for sea shipments.

Visit safeplux.com.ng
Whatsapp 07089400408

Please who have used this guy's services before? Please share your experience
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Harpheez50: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
I need a legit shipping company that ships phone from china
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2021
Harpheez50:
I need a legit shipping company that ships phone from china
OK expecting your WhatsApp message
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by globalfanz(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Preshila:

Please who have used this guy's services before? Please share your experience

I am presently procuring through him. He said he is not healthy presently and hence unable to pick my calls and does not respond to my WhatsApp messages. Kindly be careful as I watch him to know what he is up to. I will definitely give an unadulterated account here of how it went. Safeplux if you like, you can remain incommunicado. You will surely come out one day.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dongfeng Mini Bus Van 2020 Model
Brand new
8,200 USD

You can now procure your
HEAVY EQUIPMENT

Why it’s better to buy through us.
We provide the First-hand inspection; a video of the general inspection would be made available.
We give you the very best offer.
We provide optimum shipping service of the machinery from
China to Nigeria Port
Funkam Logistics

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Preshila(f): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2021
globalfanz:

I am presently procuring through him. He said he is not healthy presently and hence unable to pick my calls and does not respond to my WhatsApp messages. Kindly be careful as I watch him to know what he is up to. I will definitely give an unadulterated account here of how it went. Safeplux if you like, you can remain incommunicado. You will surely come out one day.

Thanks for this review. Really appreciate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
New shipping rate
Normal goods
6.5 dollars per kg

Battery goods 7 .5dollars per kg

Funkam logistics

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
papalasun:
New shipping rate
Normal goods
6.5 dollars per kg

Battery goods 7 .5dollars per kg

Funkam logistics

Good
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Web2Safe1: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please, how trusted is Nicargo? I want to use them and import goods worth 500kg+ and with the way am seeing, no serious complaints against them, it seems they are good but can I have a verdict about them?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sojious: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Web2Safe1:
Please, how trusted is Nicargo? I want to use them and import goods worth 500kg+ and with the way am seeing, no serious complaints against them, it seems they are good but can I have a verdict about them?
I give it to this Nicargo guy
Trust me he ticks all boxes, Timely delivery, customer service, and most importantly sincererity and trust worthiness.
One thing about him is he respond to your messages as soon as he sees them irrespective of time of the day and always sound humble and comprehensive .
I used him and my package arrived yesterday (although there was some delay which he explained that it entirely the seller's fault)
I'm dropping this review to encourage him to continue on that trajectory

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infocity1474(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you have heard of "Oluwole" before on facebook, nah me be that, i must say that nicargo is extremely concerned about their customers satisfaction and also they are more than trusted but if you feel way to confused about this, i do encourage people to visit them first but i must say that they are 101% good in shipping....

Web2Safe1:

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
sojious:

Trust me he ticks all boxes, Timely delivery, customer service, and most importantly sincererity and trust worthiness.
One thing about him is he respond to your messages as soon as he sees them irrespective of time of the day and always sound humble and comprehensive .
I used him and my package arrived yesterday (although there was some delay which he explained that it entirely the seller's fault)
How are we sure he's not the same person using this account to praise himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
sojious:

Thanks Man, we really appreciate your reviews and also, thanks for understanding.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Web2Safe1:

Hello Chief, I suggest you visit us in our Lagos office so as you could see a vitae reason why we are trusted and reliable to do business with.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Infocity1474:
If you have heard of "Oluwole" before on facebook, nah me be that, i must say that nicargo is extremely concerned about their customers satisfaction and also they are more than trusted but if you feel way to confused about this, i do encourage people to visit them first but i must say that they are 101% good in shipping....

You don ku ku finish the small money when we set try save for Christmas (Congratulation for the gift sir).

Also, thanks for the every reviews you did and as we both know, we all gain the benefits of it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
StylesX:
How are we sure he's not the same person using this account to praise himself.

Boss, there's no need for doubt, the difference between the account are well shown, you can still relate to him and found out if he is related to be an employee in Nicargo aside of been our very amiable (bank called it esteem) customer.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nicargo:

Boss, there's no need for doubt, the difference between the account are well shown, you can still relate to him and found out if he is related to be an employee in Nicargo aside of been our very amiable (bank called it esteem) customer.
I've seen many shippers do that here, and his posts and topics aren't many, hence my reaction.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
StylesX:
I've seen many shippers do that here, and his posts and topics aren't many, hence my reaction.

I understand you but not everyone are the same, you may try visit us and let's talk more about your business which is more convenient as our new customer.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nicargo:

I understand you but not everyone are the same, you may try visit us and let's talk more about your business which is more convenient as our new customer.
ok, where's your address?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2021
StylesX:
ok, where's your address?
please do check it out via https://nicargo.com/contact
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Web2Safe1: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nicargo:

With this confident you have, I'll come check you out and patronize you sir, am loving your response and services.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Nicargo:

please do check it out via https://nicargo.com/contact

Can I have your WhatsApp number ? Wanna see about using your service
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by LadySarah: 12:10pm On May 01, 2021
slizzyb:

By clicking start order? I click start order and it is asking for address

Message Nwaodu Cletus Onyekachi on facebook.His lowcost training starts today's evening.I mentioned you on anpther thread but no reply from you.Tell him you are from sarah.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by slizzyb(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2021
LadySarah:

Message Nwaodu Cletus Onyekachi on facebook.His lowcost training starts today's evening.I mentioned you on anpther thread but no reply from you.Tell him you are from sarah.

I messaged him but he is not replying so I have to pay for the training. Though the master class is yet to start... Thanks I appreciate ur effort. I am a member of pf9 his training will not be practical but I can manage for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.