Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly (1446 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) / I Need A Job Badly I Have National Diploma In Account Any Organization Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by Boladearo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Name : bolade. I stay in lagos, ketu to be precise, just finish ma secondary skul last year. Handsome, tall, and god fearin. A computer literate, and experience business center operator. Contact-07062704149
Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by ramzylipi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
U beta further ur education and stop looking for 2k job...

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by MaziOmenuko: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Saw a notice board with vacancy at lagos last friday. Seems its an urgent vacancy. I saw it while passing thru ikeja, Mobolaji johnson avenue, ikeja. The notice board was placed between congas (conoil gas), vitabiotics before Nigerian bottling company for those that know the area. The advertised vacancy was for the following;
Office assistants
Receptionist
Factory workers
A number was placed on the board for more inquiries but I couldn't copy out the number.
Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by ednut1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
joshrare:

Like seriously, is this for real?
Do you have a witness?
dont mind dem. its a time wasting crap

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
DSSHQ
Babe, you are everywhere, always viewing topics, how are you though?
Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by Boladearo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
ramzylipi: U beta further ur education and stop luking for 2k job...
i will buh, wanna find sumtin doing b4 admission click. An idle man is a devil workshop, and i can't just be at hum all day na
Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by Boladearo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Saw a notice board with vacancy at lagos last friday. Seems its an urgent vacancy. I saw it while passing thru ikeja, Mobolaji johnson avenue, ikeja. The notice board was placed between congas (conoil gas), vitabiotics before Nigerian bottling company for those that know the area. The advertised vacancy was for the following;
Office assistants
Receptionist
Factory workers
A number was placed on the board for more inquiries but I couldn't copy out the number.
maybe when nxt u pass tru dat side. Help me with the number
Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by MaziOmenuko: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Boladearo: maybe when nxt u pass tru dat side. Help me with the number

Yes sir! What else should I do for you? Call them and place an order on your behalf? Are you seriously looking for job or you want a job to find you? I notified you of this, you stay in Lagos and you can't take a bus to Ikeja from ketu to seek things out?
If you don't have a job, your job is to look for a job! Many peeps are hitting the streets, submitting application even in places an advert wasn't placed!!!

Don't know why I'm even bordering myself. Just forget I ever visited your thread!

6 Likes

Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by Boladearo(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Yes sir! What else should I do for you? Call them and place an order on your behalf? Are you seriously looking for job or you want a job to find you? I notified you of this, you stay in Lagos and you can't take a bus to Ikeja from ketu to seek things out?
If you don't have a job, your job is to look for a job! Many peeps are hitting the streets, submitting application even in places an advert wasn't placed!!!

Don't know why I'm even bordering myself. Just forget I ever visited your thread!
guy haba na fight, i just requested for a small tin na. Alright sir thank you very much sir
Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by 355: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Send you cv to career@drillexengineering.com as site revenue collection officer. Who knows they might need more people. Minimum qualification is ssce. The pay range is 20k - 25k per month according to the advert. Company's location is lekki
Re: In Need Of Any Kind Of Job Badly by olajobsmaster(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
@Boladearo I understand where your are coming from as regards getting a job while processing your school admission. I am sure this will help you bro: http://jobsmaster.com.ng/Artisan-jobs-in-nigeria.html/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Professional Graphic Designer ...check This Out / Which 5 Star Hotel In Port Harcourt Pays Better In Terms Of Staff Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.