Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Are There Nairaland APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) That We Can Use? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are There Nairaland APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) That We Can Use? (839 Views)

The 3 New Javascript Apis You May Want To Follow / List Web Services And Apis Here / Mobile Phone Application Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Are There Nairaland APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) That We Can Use? by davidsmith8900: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good Afternoon & Happy Saturday Everyone (& Mr. Seun),
I believe that Nairaland is more than just an online community. It is like the CraigsList + Twitter + Facebook + Google of Nigeria all in one. With data mining and algorithms, many of the data on Nairaland can be used to predict certain things, as well as give the internet a great information of whats going on in Nigeria at the present time. As it has been said before, DATA IS THE NEW OIL OF NIGERIA. Thus are there any Nairaland APIs that I or some other may use in order to develop apps that may help or benefit our society?
Re: Are There Nairaland APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) That We Can Use? by Olyboy16(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
They dont have an API!!
Why? They dint build the site from scratch and they dont fully understand how to tamper with the CMS yet!!

I'm waiting for anyone to prove me wrong!

(1)

Android Games Ideas / Using SMF Software, Does It Require Any Programming Language / A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.