Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender (13429 Views)

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / {photos}queen: Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Shows Off Body In Sexy Lingerie / Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Itoroetti:

ok,i thought u were.since u have passion for it,u can try ur luck for a 2nd degree if u re gud in science

smiley thank you
I'm not good in science
I wish tho smiley
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by joelenesleek(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
lalasticlala: wow

she's beautiful

she looks Like a toy though.

are those eyes and boobz 4 real?

I don't really understand this whole transgender whatever. is it that her dik was cut off and replaced with artificial pucci or what?
they haven't got any clitoris, just a hole.
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Itoroetti(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2014
dimples2:

smiley thank you
I'm not good in science
I wish tho smiley

wishes can become reality.lol
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
dominique:

All that plus lots of hormone injections. Their before and after pics are unbelievable. I wonder if its all worth it.
makes me wonder too. Anyways, if that's what they truly want with their lives and if they feel more comfortable and themselve in a feminine skin then I guess it's worth it after all, at least for them. I also wonder if the whole ordeal of cutting and scrapping and the myriads of hormone injections etc doesn't dent their 'soul' a bit, I mean psychological stress and all that. I also wonder if they retain some vestiges of their former gender, personality-wise (I'm aware that some of them say they're actually girls who had the misfortunate of being born in a boy's body, but doesn't the childhood societal gender conditioning survive all the trimming and tailoring of body parts, even if its just a piece of it?)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father / Exclusive Pictures From Joseph Benjamin’s Birthday / Your Celebrity Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.