Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Best Nigerian Musicians? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Nigerian Musicians? (66904 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Where Are These Nigerian Musicians? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by clefmoo: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2006
my boys are not hungry like you, they are stars what is your job,you? they were on radio yesterday in PHC and next week going for promo show in lagos and also will be on radio too, and you? what are you doing by then? maybe you will drive clefmoo
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by eveseh(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2006
2face
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Efani(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2006
dont listen to nigerian music
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Efani(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2006
dont listen to nigerian music
although i liked the awilo logomba guy
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by mukina2: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2006
awilo is not from nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Efani(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2006
wateva
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by dblock(m): 5:06am On Jun 06, 2006
I wish he was but he's from cameroon. My favourites are p-square. then there's I don't know. I don't really follow naija music
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by shawna(f): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2006
Styl-plus is definitely one of the best nigerian artists
They can sing!!!!!!!!!! and Zeal is so damn sexy shocked i love him
oh i also like Dare art alade he is pretty good too grin
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by dalisto(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2006
KSA dakun ma wo won l'oye!
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by socool1(f): 4:16am On Jun 08, 2006
d banj!!!!!!!!1
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Modups1(f): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2006
styl plus
psquare
dare art alade
sunny nneji
bouqui
kefee
tuface
faze
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by uci(f): 2:48am On Jun 27, 2006
my best niija musicians would by: stly+, faze, black face, african china. sound sultan needs to get out of kennis mucis.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by edygirl(f): 3:35am On Jun 27, 2006
Onyeka Onwenu

Bright Chimezie
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by uci(f): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2006
edigirl, no need to be rude but bright chimazie suks.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by edygirl(f): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2006
@uci,
Really, well I used to enjoy his music when I was young. I thought he was the bomb. Anyways I have to listen to his music when I get to Naija to see whether he really sucks. That was funny though.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by makanaki: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2006
fela kuti,paul play,p square,tuface,faze and blackface,twang project
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by faze3(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2006
african china
faze
2shorts
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by lizzy(f): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2006
no arguments pple!, y'all know its P-SQUARE!

Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by lizzy(f): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2006
p-square!

Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by saintkola(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2006
sauce kid & d'banj
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by nike4luv(f): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2006
mhmm@ psquared bodies
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by ladykool(f): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2006
hey lizzy dat pics of p square are sexy!!! oh my gosh!
anywayz 2face,sounsultan,psqaure,styl plus,faze 'banj,tony tetuila,hmm, and lots more
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Nkiru77: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2006
[b]JUSTING SPREADING THE WORD, BECAUSE I THINK WE HAVE SO MUCH MUCH TALENT COMING FROM NIGERIA, JUST IMAGINE IF WE HAD A WE ARE THE WORLD, AS MICHEAL JACKSON DID YEARS AGO, WHERE EVERYONE COMES TOGETHER AND FLOW NAIJA STYLE, MALE OR FEMALE, YOUNG & OLD, NOW THAT WOULD BE HOTTTTTTTTTTT,
The Latest on MADAROCKA, THE RELEASE OF HER WORLD-WIDE VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED SOON, MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW,

You can listen to MADAROCKA's music on
www.myspace.com/ladymada

[b]Personally I love them all, Weird Mc, has that flair of London & Nigerian style, that we all love,
I mean we need them all, we can't just have one musician, 1 drummer and 1 dancers, Nigeria has too much fire, even for artist that are just born 2day, not knowing that within the next 15 years or later, that they are going to be the next Mr or Ms cultural air-play in Nigeria and all over the world, I want to continue to seeing all the guys and girls come out and show their talent, their gift from God, cause rather it's Nigerian, American, Brazilian or any other country in the world,

Why should other artist come to our homeland and represent, I mean we love to see them, but let's continue to round up all of Nigeria, All of Africa, it's time,

So when we congratulate on artist we congratulate all, because of all music started somewhere special and we all know the answer to that,

So in my book, I love all the women and men who are standing tall, it's not about the riches or the look it's about the glory, because in each artist music, none of it couldn't be started with out God giving them the first hand or mic or foot to create a beat,

I know at the end of the day someone's music keeps us going on our good and bad days,

MADAROCKA, Her music surfaces around the bringing an outreach from many youths here in the US to still connect with their Nigerian culture, You will find many here who have not had the opportunity to go to Nigeria or who might not understand the importance of staying rooted with Africa,

But regardless make sure you listen to 360AfrikaLive. Madarocka is a co-Host on Saturday's from 11am-1pm (1190AM in the DC/MD/VA) and also she is a host on a cable network, So if you have a music artist video or know of any other artist send an email at ladymadarocka.co.uk so they can get the well deserved airplay.

Also if you are not in the DC/MD/VA area, you can still listen via internet at 360AfrikaLive.com from 11am-1pm (US/EST) if in DC/MD/VA or if in Nigeria or London you can listen between 4pm-6pm,

If you are in another part of the world or US you just have to convert the time difference and tune in,

Extra- Call in Live on the Radio at 1-877-360-AFRI

All callers are welcomed and you can request a song or just give a shot out,

We've received several calls from fellow Nigerian/London Based Artist,
We are here to network and promote all who welcomes the warm greetings,

If in NY, for Independence Day, tune in on Friday, Sept 29th to see Madarocka perform at Brooklyn College, along with P-Square and other Artist,

Take care and everyone remain blessed,
www.myspace.com/ladymada

[/b]

Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by lizzy(f): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2006
p-square!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by dolababy(f): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2006
sad angry     ""Styl Plus, 2face, Lagbaja, Sunny Nneji, a few gospel acts and the rest is NOISE.
                The one I hate most is that Eedris Abdulakreem."""

y would u say u hate someone made out of flesh n blood like u,hav u forgotten that it is god that created him and that he was born by a woman just like u were born.any way,he is my best and will always be my best.if una no like make una go die.people fail to realise that he has fought for the right of musicians in this country.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Emad(f): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2007
dolababy grin grin grin grin please stopppppppppppp

but sha you are right oh
apart from
2face, psquared and styl plus i dont know what the others sing
labaja tries , but people like the koko master, dbanj or watever he calls himself , really make me angry angry angry
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by nobgee: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2007
hi fans!!!!!!!!!how una dey, shocked
i am an amatuer musician,for me ,
my best is as follows, mode 9,
ruggedman,,OD,,,2shotz,,biglo and many
other rappers, cheesy
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by mrrehd(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2007
yo i dont mean to sound to cocky and stuff but even if we aint recognized yet as amongst the best, just a matter of time tongue- we're gon be there cheesy!!

www.myspace.com/thirdworldordernow
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by skingo(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2007
best nigerian artists

Sauce Kid,
African Ambassador Of Rap Music, No Contest!

D Banj,
He's on top of hisgame, and he's got good influence skills, makin people like him for doing him,

Tuface
definitely for breakin the doors for everyone to enter, although he needs to show more songwriting ability.

PSquare
as far as thedancin goes on stage, they got that locked, and the event organisers need people liek that to help energize the crowd,

Ikechukwu
Talented beat maker, song writer, rapper, artist, singer, its just multi talented,

Ebony
D Banj's back Up Guy, that Guy compares to Akon, T-pain in my books

Sasha
She's the face of Nigerian Hiphop for the ladies, as far as ladies are involved, if its not wierdMC, its sasha performing at a big show,

street Monks
these guys have a real edge, that ghetto feel, makes u feel their pain,

maybe a few more but for 2007, these the ones rockin the boatbelieve that!
its naija
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by nobgee: 10:46am On May 04, 2007
I rea[b]lly want to thank all our musicians,
we are tryin our best and i know in some
years to come 9ja wil take over,
we are the bombbbbbbbbb, cry[/b]
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by nobgee: 10:54am On May 04, 2007
hi fans,,,,,,,,

Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by busygirl(f): 7:38pm On May 04, 2007
styl-plus, modenine, resonance. bouqui, blaise, sasha, sanchez, eldee, faze, 2face, SLK, dare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> / Download Full Tracks: Duncan mighty Album – Grace & Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.