Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Online Bureau De Change??????? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Bureau De Change??????? (2333 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Bureau De Change??????? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good afternoon fellows.

Is online Bureau De Change Feasible? If its feasible, is it legal? If its legal, do I need a licence (that costs millions) just like the regular BDC?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Online Bureau De Change??????? by sholatech(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Laudable idea. The only challenge is How can you transfer dollars to clients that need it in banks different from yours?
Re: Online Bureau De Change??????? by BetaQuick: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2014
Yes you need a license. Or you can partner with an existing BDC.
BDC will execute the dollar transfers.
Re: Online Bureau De Change??????? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 20, 2014
sholatech: Laudable idea. The only challenge is How can you transfer dollars to clients that need it in banks different from yours?
Thanks for the comment.

Now, the biz model is to only change foreign currencies to naira. Customers deposit foreign currencies into the companies domiciliary account, login to the companies site and input the payment details alongside dia account details, and their account get credited in less than 30minutes if dia payment is verified.
Re: Online Bureau De Change??????? by sholatech(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2014
With this model, u don't need BDC license. Main principle behind BDC license is to have access to obtain forex from Cbn
Re: Online Bureau De Change??????? by Izzy77(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
I Need A Company Or Individual That SELLS USD For Naira (inflow) . I need a company or BUYERS of USD to exchange with Naira (inflow) . Procedure: Bank to bank transaction. Both seller's bank account officer and buyer's bank account officers confirms each others accounts for Dollar and Naira Availability. After that. They Transfer the fund accordingly. . Contact me: whatsapp or Call: 08122814885 izzygizz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer - I'll Design A Professional Website Or Blog With Your Budget / How Do I Browse from My Desktop Computer using my Blackberry Curve 2 phone / In W3schools And Tutorialspoint Which Is Best For Learning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.