Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,757 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Is It Biblical To Be Baptized More Than Once? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical To Be Baptized More Than Once? (841 Views)

Is It Biblical To Pray For A Life Partner? / Must A Christian Be Baptized In A River? / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Biblical To Be Baptized More Than Once? by crusader01(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Is it biblical to be baptized more than once?
I was baptized in Winners chapel but due to distance,I decided to worship in Redeemed church close to my house. After years of worship in Redeemed church,I was told if I have to join Redeemed church workers I will have to be baptized in Redeemed church.

As a believer,I'm against this kind of doctrine. What do you all think about this church doctrine?
Re: Is It Biblical To Be Baptized More Than Once? by cbrass(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
You christians are funny o, what has water baptism got to do with being a worker? Well if you came out to receive the Lord Jesus christ again when you got to redeem they may want to baptise you again, but honestly baptism does nothing to your faith, that still doesn't mean tou can't commit sin, but what trully make you a born again christian is the three vital christian exeperiences namely: SALVATION , SANCTIFICATION and BAPTISM OF THE HOLYGHOST
Re: Is It Biblical To Be Baptized More Than Once? by thegoodone2(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
if u hv done it once there is no need of doing it second time again. Reedem has stop second baptism.
Re: Is It Biblical To Be Baptized More Than Once? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Each business church has it's own 'brand' of baptism?

I wonder if there are different heavens for the different denominations?
Re: Is It Biblical To Be Baptized More Than Once? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
DD,dif DENOMINATION dif DOCTRINE

(1) (Reply)

T.b. Joshua : Africa, Stop Begging.sends Aid To Sierra Leone. / The Love Of The Christian God / Celebrating Papa Oyedepo @ 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.