Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke (12044 Views)

Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by LBlessing(f): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lola takes it

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by hensben(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
LBlessing: Lola takes it
u fine pass that ifeoma though say u still dey pass through school stress unlike her grin wink
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: you are the fool for denying facts, ifeoma beauty is everyday/regular girl beauty but lola beauty is the classic type, use ur neutral mind to view them, tribal bigots, btw, am not yoruba.

another fool
lola wey no get shape ...i was watching her wedin and
i can tell u she looks like masquerade
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by hensben(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosscash1:

another fool
lola wey no get shape ...i was watching her wedin and
i can tell u she looks like masquerade
lola masqurade sarcasm cheesy, lola is the definition of busty ladies..guy fear God for once grin..M U M U embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by zeb04(f): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lola is more beautiful ,ifeoma is just a regular beauty

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: lola masqurade sarcasm cheesy, lola is the definition of busty ladies..guy fear God for once grin..M U M U embarassed
u are definitely the mumu here becoz shez a mulato doesnt make her more pretty
'busty' u said, thats even d problem i have with her becox i dont like ladies with big boobz i swear
look at that ifeoma and see that everytin is in right proportion.
just have a normal sized boobz and its ok.
i think u are bringin in tribalism here

u are still a kid shaa
those who thinks dat being half-cast is being pretty
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Missmossy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lola Omotayo:definition of true beauty.

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosscash1: u are definitely the mumu here becoz shez a mulato doesnt make her more pretty
'busty' u said, thats even d problem i have with her becox i dont like ladies with big boobz i swear

u are still a kid shaa
What's a mulato!! Please? •
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by hensben(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosscash1: u are definitely the mumu here becoz shez a mulato doesnt make her more pretty

u are still a kid shaa
but ifeoma is fair too right, busty doesnt mean a girl is fat, why do you think white do breaaaast transplant to their sagged breaaast to look busty,remember that lola has given birth to 2 kids already, so you dont expect her to look girly unlike ifeoma, i will say it again, ifeoma has a regular girl beauty unlike lola, their beauty is incomparable to me.
i see ifeoma kind of beauty everyday unlike lola beauty, na once once u dey see them.
right 'proportion' you said, check meaning of that n come back.
mulato or not, havent you see a pure nigeria girl thats more beautiful than mulato, excuse! excuse!! excuse!!!
you are the kid here, cos u dont know what busty means, you mistake busty for fat or rather big breaaaast...95% of men's dream are busty ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
banega: What's a mullato!! Please? •

some1 whose of a mixed race
we commonly say 'half-cast'

but babe u are pretty o ; wink wink
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by remsonik(f): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lola is beautiful!!! For a woman of lolas age to still look this radiant,she takes it for me. Her age is almost twice ifeoma's age btw.

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosscash1:

some1 whose of a mixed race
we commonly say 'half-cast'

but babe u are pretty o ; wink wink
Oh, lool! Okay, thankss •

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: but ifeoma is fair too right, busty doesnt mean a girl is fat, why do you think white do breaaaast transplant,remember that lola has given birth to 2 kids already, so you dont expect her to look girly unlike ifeoma, i will say it again, ifeoma has a regular girl beauty unlike lola, their beauty is incomparable to me.
i see ifeoma kind of beauty everyday unlike lola beauty, na once once u dey see them.

guy go and sleep it seemz u dont kno d meaning of mullato, im not talking about being fair
having children is not an excuse for having huge boobz
lola even befo she got has huge boobz which i dont like

there are ladies with 3 or 4 kids who stil have a moderate sized boobz
my brother's wife is one of them

and that ifeoma can remain like that even after 10 kidz
thats what u call good loking woman
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by hensben(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosscash1:

guy go and sleep it seemz u dont kno d meaning of mullato, im not talking about being fair
having children is not an excuse for having huge boobz

besides having children is not an excuse for having huge boobz,
lola even befo she got has huge boobz which i dont like

there are ladies with 3 or 4 kids who stil have a moderate sized boobz
my brother's wife is one of them

and that ifeoma can remain like that even after 10 kidz
thats what u call good loking woman

you are just ranting,cant you see u are not getting any 'like' in your post, no sense in what you typed, did i say kids make her boooobs busty, she got it natural which is good, i am trying to tell you that you cant compare a lady that has bore kids with the one with none, their body chemistry changes after given birth, dont lie to urself, when you knew your brother's wife as a girl and now that she had kids, is she still same in your eyes? lola is older than her, age wise....she(ifeoma) be vampire to remain like that in 10 years time with 10 kids , you argue like a kid, am done with you, bye.

8 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Janeify(f): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lola rocks

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
boombay: PEOPLE WON'T TELL THE TRUTH BECAUSE LOLA IS A YORUBA GIRL... WE ALL KNOW THAT LOLA IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN IFEOMA.. AND IF WE FIND OUT NOW ,PEOPLE SAYING IFEOMA IS MORE BEAUTIFUL ARE ALL IGBOS... AT LEAST 1 OR 2 TWO IGBOS SAID LOLA IS MORE BEAUTIFUL....
GROW UP KIDS!!

NEXT!!!!
She is ooooooo! Na Lola fine pass jare.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
banega: Oh, lool! Okay, thankss •

u are most welcome tom tom cheesy
and to show how much i admire
i'll b following just u....
pls ada_owerri, dont hesitate to follobak cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
LBlessing: Lola takes it
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fatibumbum: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fredoooooo: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
adaobi123: Ifeoma all the way !!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

you fall my hand on this .... smiley
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Akshow: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Thunder faya any body wey say that gal fine pass lola. Lola is almost times two of her age o and with two children. Lola na pretty goddess.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fhunn: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: no comparising na, lola fine pass her..sentimental people full here sha grin...ifeoma wey get big forehead, flat nose, wide eyes n big mouth,she is not even busty compare to lola, she fine though.

ps: i know o.p want to create traffic for him thread thats why him go for ifeoma but his inner mind says otherwise.

Seriously me no dey interested at all.
Just wan see who go win

Infact I dey pray say God go gimme the one wey fine pass all three join grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by hensben(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
fhunn:

Seriously me no dey interested at all.
Just wan see who go win

Infact I dey pray say God go gimme the one wey fine pass all three join grin
cheesy i see wetin u do there, badt guy grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: read my last statement,did i say its a crime, chai, insecured people full here sha, grin i say she fine but comparing her to lola beauty is sarcasm, use ur neutral mind to check am nau grin, ifeoma has regular/every day girl beauty while lola beauty is the classic type. my babe fine pass ifeoma but i cant say same for lola for real.
Look at dis guy. U started off by bringing out features in ifeoma dat will make it seem like ppl are exagerrating and still ended up saying that 'she is fine sha'. I will pick lola over her also bt dats not because her beauty isnt classic. As for your babe, plsssssss, can i see her?
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fhunn: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosscash1: abeg that gal fine pass lola joor
she has natural beauty

Natural beauty… Gbam you nail am for head
Na why I chose ifeoma

Me if I see girl wey don pancake face light or heavy, once I notice say without the make up you no go get that striking beauty again…. Ehn.… ..the person na zero angry

Take for instance th bring ifeoma and lola as dem just wake up from sleep no make up ifeoma go beat lola no be say come tomorrow ifeoma go win grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lola sha.
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fhunn: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
englishmart: Are these why we are here?
Posting just a single picture each isn't enough to be used as a yardstick.

It wouldn't be held against you if you googled some pictures and uploaded them so we can get a broader/wider view of things grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by hensben(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
ogorkojo:
Look at dis guy. U started off by bringing out features in ifeoma dat will make it seem like ppl are exagerrating and still ended up saying that 'she is fine sha'. I will pick lola over her also bt dats not because her beauty isnt classic. As for your babe, plsssssss, can i see her?
here is she, just for 2 minutes pls
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
fredoooooo:

you fall my hand on this .... smiley
I swear! Divorce d babe sharp sharp angry
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: here is she, just for 2 minutes pls
Seen
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: here is she, just for 2 minutes pls
Chei! See oyoyo!!!! DAMN! Nna, chop knuckle mehn....This ya babe na correct tear rubber grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by hensben(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Chei! See oyoyo!!!! DAMN! Nna, chop knuckle mehn....This ya babe na correct tear rubber grin
thank you sis smiley....chop knuckle too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guiness Book Of Records- World Smallest Woman Ever / Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities / What Naija Young Girls Do Nowadays Will Shock You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.