Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke (12047 Views)

Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by pweedyuz(f): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
people blind ooo.......
ifeoma s prettier
wish i have dat her captivating smile......*shivers*

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by Mcleo007(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Another tribal inbreeding thread on Nairaland. The Igbos would pick Ifeoma. The Yorubas go with Lola... Nigerians; pathetic people!
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by SpaceGoat: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
answer this puzzle !! one thousand at sake !! click here https://www.nairaland.com/1821351/solve-puzzle-money tank
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by 4words: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
After rigorous research, I came up with this unbias pictures of ify and lola for proper comparism.

Shey I don't have work and today being sunday grin

First is ify's pics followed by Lola's.

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by 4words: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lola

Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by ngozionefeli: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dey r both fyn n deir own ways pls stop comparin!!! Besides ify na black is beautiful bt men nwadays prefer light girls.... Wich I don't understand d hype n fair color dis dais
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fhunn: 12:29am On Jul 21, 2014
hensben: cheesy i see wetin u do there, badt guy grin

wetin? grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fhunn: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2014
hensben: natural beauty with that NIKE eye lashes n pan cake or na ifeoma hair make u feel say she dey natural for the photo

who talk say ifeoma no use make up?

We dey talk of natural beauty i.e when there is no make up

abi u wan tell me if u see one fine gal lyk dat with beta make up u no go fit deduce if she fine or not without the make up?
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fhunn: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2014
englishmart: if I planned on creating a topic as such, I would get many pictures of both parties

then pls be content with the ones i've posted or you can google more for your personal references
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fhunn: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2014
hensben: who say she nor pretty but comparing her to lola is sarcasm by the op, ifeoma beauty is everyday girl beauty unlike lola.so u see the difference. lola has 2 kids already n age wise lola is older

so if you get wife now ehn you go wan make she look wor wor because she dey old abi

if you dey talk age sef shey beyonce no fine pass lola despite lola being younger than beyonce

or because juliet ibrahim get pikin she no fine?

one tin is for sure if you fine you fine whether you born twins,triplets, fourplets, fiveplets...hundredplets sef....if you fine you fine
no be say you go do surgery make you fine, get flat stomach, beta hips, etc and when children start to dey come, all the beauty beauty wey the pesin do go dey disappear the pesin go con dey open nonsense mouth say she dey old because of the children!
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by englishmart(m): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2014
fhunn:

then pls be content with the ones i've posted or you can google more for your personal references
all I know is that a picture is not enough.
Period
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fhunn: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2014
englishmart: all I know is that a picture is not enough.
Period

you'll agree with me that a picture is enough for some people to decide who is mor beautiful?

Maybe you dont fall into that category because you may not have seen their pictures b4 i opened this thread.

Just surf the thread and you'll see people who have seen other pictures and are commenting some are even uploading other pictures, so its not a big deal if you upload some of them or check them out yourself.

Am not saying a picture is enough though but i opened this thread for nairalanders hopefully the ones who have seen a lot of lola and ifeoma pictures.

I didnt not say because you havent seen a lot of their pictures you shouldnt come to the thread o but not that you'll start telling me a picture is not enough me myself checked their pictures just for the purpose of opening the thread so if you'll like to comment instead of telling me the pix is not enough just kindly google their image and then come back here to coment. Its just that simple rather than making a fuss over how many pictures were posted.

#nopuns my good guy grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by englishmart(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
fhunn:

you'll agree with me that a picture is enough for some people to decide who is mor beautiful?

Maybe you dont fall into that category because you may not have seen their pictures b4 i opened this thread.

Just surf the thread and you'll see people who have seen other pictures and are commenting some are even uploading other pictures, so its not a big deal if you upload some of them or check them out yourself.

Am not saying a picture is enough though but i opened this thread for nairalanders hopefully the ones who have seen a lot of lola and ifeoma pictures.

I didnt not say because you havent seen a lot of their pictures you shouldnt come to the thread o but not that you'll start telling me a picture is not enough me myself checked their pictures just for the purpose of opening the thread so if you'll like to comment instead of telling me the pix is not enough just kindly google their image and then come back here to coment. Its just that simple rather than making a fuss over how many pictures were posted.

#nopuns my good guy grin
hahahahahahahahaha.
U no like as I make ur thread get plenty posts? grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Vs Ifeoma Umeokeke by fhunn: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
englishmart: hahahahahahahahaha.
U no like as I make ur thread get plenty posts? grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

na why i talk say u be my good guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guiness Book Of Records- World Smallest Woman Ever / Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities / See The Photos This Bad University Girls Shared On There Facebook Group(18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.