Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? (17983 Views)

Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) / Anita Okoye Vs Lola Okoye! Who Is More Beautiful? / Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Enahi(f): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

FYI, Anita Isama Okoye ain't Igbo.

But to me, Anita is prettier than Lola. undecidedundecided
Where is Anita from? Thought She is Igbo?
Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: Where is Anita from? Thought She is Igbo?

She is from Igala Kogi state.
Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2014
rokiatu: They are both stunningly beautiful and Lola is stunning, there's just something about Anita that makes her stand out more to me. So I will go with Anita Paul wife
Lola is Beautiful than Anita.

She got stunning face and especially this killer iris that is quite rare on women and the last picture of her is a conclusion to this debate as just that one picture subsumed and submerged all Anita's and space still remain for other beautiful contenders to be takened and trampled upon !!!

Anita's beauty is not a competition to Lola's !! Thank you cheesy

5 Likes

Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
donroxy: Lola is Beautiful than Anita.

She got stunning face and especially this killer iris that is quite rare on women and the last picture of her is a conclusion to this debate as just that one picture subsumed and submerged all Anita's and space still remain for other beautiful contenders to be takened and trampled upon !!!

Anita's beauty is not a competition to Lola's !! Thank you cheesy
nigga,u jez goofed by sayin anita's beauty is not a competition to lola's.....are u tryna regale me Here!....anita is so damn butiful....black/choc skin always rocks!!

1 Like

Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Simplyunique: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Anita all da way.

New/Hawt Musik:- Joe El – Hold On ft. 2face Idibia
Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by andyanders: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
rokiatu: [img]

Keep fooling yourself. grin grin grin

Princess Rokiatu, a paragon of beauty, long time. Hope you are doing good.

Both ladies are beautifully made by God but the black lady looks cool for me.
Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 28, 2014
andyanders:

Princess Rokiatu, a paragon of beauty, long time. Hope you are doing good.

Both ladies are beautifully made by God but the black lady looks cool for me.

I am good bro how you doing?

Long time no see kiss
Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by lulu1986(f): 3:44am On Aug 28, 2014
peter and paul know better,.more dan us..mxxxm
Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 28, 2014
The thing is that we all know that Lola is much much beautiful and attractive than Anita.For one reason or the other some people do not like beautiful Lola,but who cares. Maybe her age? Come on, she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I have seen a lot.

I rather spend my time marking this world than comparing people.
Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by andyanders: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
rokiatu:

I am good bro how you doing?

Long time no see kiss

Been busy with some projects and was away to Far East for a business trip and came back home.
Missed most of your posts.
Stay blessed with you and urs.
Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
dovelike: The thing is that we all know that Lola is much much beautiful and attractive than Anita.For one reason or the other some people do not like beautiful Lola,but who cares. Maybe her age? Come on, she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I have seen a lot.

I rather spend my time marking this world than comparing people.

You need to get out more.
Re: P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2014
I go with anita shez black beauty...lola does winchy make overz to look pretty buh anita is ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amarachi Ukaegbu Wins Miss Tourism Abia 2014 [Exciting Photos] / BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS + NAMES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.