Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Have You Met Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Met Him (471 Views)

She Met Him At A Motor Park / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Met Him by olakunle5296: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
HAVE YOU MET HIM
HEAR THIS 4 months ago my wife TEMITOPE was carrying my second daughter in her womb it was just in the seventh month but she developed a complication she began to feel labour pains but I heard his voice telling me SON IF YOU INVITE ME INTO THIS SITUATION I WILL STOP THE STORM,I immediately laid my hands on my wife’s womb and commanded the storm to be still ONLY IN HIS NAME only for 5 minutes in prayer and that was the end behold 2 months ago at the ninth month exactly my wife had a normal delivery and spent only 10 minutes in the labour room that’s how REAL HE is HIS NAME is JESUS THE CHRIST he is neither a servant, prophet ,pastor or messenger HE is GOD HIMSELF accepting this fact after death is no longer useful accept HIM now and experience TRUE JOY in this world of chaos and confusion
HEAR THIS AGAIN Exactly 3 weeks ago I drove down to Abeokuta for the convocation of my wife at FUNAAB unknown to me the brake pipe of my car had busrsted on the express road unknown to me I kept the vehicle on high speed on the smooth Lagos Abeokuta express road with my wife my two children and some relatives in the car I never realized that there was no more brake oil in my car but I never understood the force that helped me to stop the car whenever I pumped the brake IT WAS A MIRACLE but because HE wanted me to realize that HE was the one in charge my brake stopped working exactly when I was a street away from my house as I was just returning from the journey in which I and my family would have perished BUT HIS HAND shielded me,HIS LOVE covered me,HIS WAY guided me,HIS ANGELS preserved me, and HIS POWER protected me
Have you met HIM HE changes lives HE over turns situations HE Is GOD without HIM a persons life is meaningless with him in my life my battles though many in life have become easy to fight for me He is too real to be doubted I have met him I have tasted him I have communed with him I have felt his touch upon me so real
PLEAASE HAVE YOU MET HIM HIS NAME IS JESUS THE CHRIIST I am not preaching religion to anybody now I am simply introducing you to the saviour of the universe HE that has the peace which the UNITED NATIONS have been looking for for decades but has not found for this world of vanity JESUS IS HIS NAME ACCEPT HIM TODAY INTO YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE JOY AND VICTORY I AM ENJOYING
SHALOM
ADELEYE OLAKUNLE

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Him by delkuf(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guy which one come be ur number na. Make we call u to enjoy the name of Jesus, or make we ask u ow to accept the lord Jesus. Guy u hv done well, but the number thing is just out of it

(1) (Reply)

Pure Worship With Benny J... / Church Payment Of Tax: A Sin On The Enforcer(s) / Who Is A Sinner? Who Is A Saint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.