Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

She Met Him At A Motor Park - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Met Him At A Motor Park (1353 Views)

Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / My Despicable Life Before I Met Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Met Him At A Motor Park by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
1. She met him at a Motor Park
2. She was a university student - GREAT IFE
while he was only a Polytechnic student in
Kwara Poly (Remember the discrimination) –
she could have snubbed him - but she
responded.
3. His friends complained that he was
carrying Christianity too zealously as if he
was the only Christian - she became zealous
too.
4. He took her to church in 1976 and made
her sign an agreement (SAILING UNDER
SEALED ORDERS) to marry and follow him
whether he becomes blind, lame or
handicapped… she signed.
5. Just before he married her, he told her
God had sent him to LIBERATE THE Worlds
(while he was still hopping between jobs)
and went on to resign his job; his elder
brother lambasted him, she stuck to him.
6. He told her God had shown him the key
to prosperity - she believed.
7. He told her they would build a 50,000
capacity tent and preach the gospel from
private jets - she believed her dreamer lover.
8. He was too ‘buoyant’ to afford a hotel
room on his wedding eve, he slept in his
rickety Volkswagen beetle – she married
him.
9. During a moment of insane faith, he
ordered a mad man to be put in his car
alone with her while she was pregnant; she
remained.
10. She saw she was dripping blood while
pregnant and explained to him that she had
a miscarriage, he shouted “It CANNOT
Happen, can I have my food please” – she
served him food.
11. She just had their first baby and there
was no food or money at home. He refused
to borrow or ask or take from church
money and they were drinking/eating
“CERELAC Baby food’ for 3 days – she ate
with him.
12. She came to church one day and saw
him so excited with few members while
waiting for service to start; he explained to
her that service was actually over – she
laughed.
13. People kept praying for her and her
husband as they seemed to be crazy and
needed deliverance-she kept faith.
14. He announced a new Bible school and
she knew there was no facility; she asked
him and he replied “Is it your school”? She
kept quiet.
BUT SHE DIDN'T KNOW…
15. She didn't know they were going to be
flying in customized jets round the world.
16. She didn’t know he would pastor and
she, co-pastor the largest church auditorium in
the world.
17. She didn’t know he would be a father to
millions all over the world.
18. She didn’t know he would be hosted by
Presidents and Heads of States of nations.
19. She didn’t know he would be a
Chancellor and Pioneer of one of the best
Private Universities in the world…..and
others.
20. She woke up one day on her sick bed in the
USA and unexpectedly saw her hubby who had
flown in quietly from Nigeria and had refused to
wake her up…..he was kneeling on the floor by
her legs and crying ‘Lord, heal her and prove
that you sent me”- She got healed
miraculously…more than once!
All she saw was a Man with A BIG GOD
inside him.
21. She said to her husband 'Honey,we need to
change the school of this children'. The school
is no longer what it used to be.
Parents are complaining and they aren't
doing anything about it. Her husband
Bishop David Oyedepo responded: Why?
No! She never altered a word after that. She
went back to God on her kneels in Prayers.
She prayed: God touch the heart of your son
who is my husband. You alone understand this
present situation. Let him see reasons with
what I am saying. Not up to a day,her husband
the Bishop said to her: Honey,that reminds me.
You made mention of we changing the
children's school,how far have
you gone with it? This was a man that said
why? no earlier on. She never argued with him
but rather went back to her God. Her name is
FAITH: Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo.
Here is a question for the ladies:
Can you pay the Price Ladies
FREE to SHARE

2 Likes

Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by delishpot: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
So? Lots of married or dating peeps met at motor parks. From ABC to Chisco to what ever. So why is their own so special? Becaus he became rich?

2 Likes

Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by Lasgidi: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Now they own JetParks!!!
Covenant Park, WinnersPark!!! grin
Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
delishpot:
So? Lots of married ot dating peeps met at motor parks. From ABC to Chisco to what ever. So why is their own so special? Becaus he became rich?
some are pained!

1 Like

Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by delishpot: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
londongal03:
some are pained!

Say dem meet for motor park or say she nor get right to explain anything to her husband? Or say him put mad man with his pregnant wife when I wont even puta smoking person who is 100% normal near my pregnant wife? Or say his pregnant wife dey bleed and he waved it aside and asked his bleeding wife to serve him food first Instead of calming his terrified wife, kissing her tears and helping her relax while he prays and allow his faith wok? That is bondage for the wife. when a man will just do his wish without considering his wife's point of view. No where in the bible did we find men of God not giving ear to what their wives had to say even if they ended up doing it th3 way they feel will best suit the home.
Stop twisting Gods word and making wives who expect their voices to be heard in their homes feel as though they are doing something wrong. And stop making our men believe that only God can direct them and their wives have no say in the affairs of the home and if she insist to be heard then she is a bad wife. Even the bible encourages christian husbands to be gentle and loving with their wives to treat them with respect and dignity. And that mans attitude shows he did otherwise. please even he will be embarassed reading this 3xample you gave. About him rejecting his wifes worries without reasoning with her. God did not ordain marriage to be like that.
Its a shame some women will find these acts nice and Accept it as a good thing. Nigerian girls ehn. Now I am beggining to see why naija women are treated like dogs by the average Naija man.

1 Like

Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by ladyF(f): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Awnnnn
Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by ikp120(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by Ignyte(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Living Faith people will be disturbing us with Oyedepo news... The pope can build a mansion and park as many private Jets as he wants in it.... Are Catholics reminding anybody of this fact.... Please y'all should allow people to hear word... The fact that they were once poor doesn't justify the fact that y'all should be doing advert for him... Church where Church Members cannot evn afford to attend the university owned by the church

2 Likes

Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by back2sender: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
delishpot:
So? Lots of married or dating peeps met at motor parks. From ABC to Chisco to what ever. So why is their own so special? Becaus he became rich?
RICH on peoples tithes and offering, that's why there are lots of churches in Nigeria now, easy way out for people with no conscience
Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by SUGARBEE(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow so touching. . It's a shame to see the ladies scrambling for material things these days..

1 Like

Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by oma19(f): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
wow, what a story, i believe God have made soul mate for each and every one, just find us and u stick together no matter the odd.
Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by edogho(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2015
delishpot:

Say dem meet for motor park or say she nor get right to explain anything to her husband? Or say him put mad man with his pregnant wife when I wont even puta smoking person who is 100% normal near my pregnant wife? Or say his pregnant wife dey bleed and he waved it aside and asked his bleeding wife to serve him food first Instead of calming his terrified wife, kissing her tears and helping her relax while he prays and allow his faith wok? That is bondage for the wife. when a man will just do his wish without considering his wife's point of view. No where in the bible did we find men of God not giving ear to what their wives had to say even if they ended up doing it th3 way they feel will best suit the home.
Stop twisting Gods word and making wives who expect their voices to be heard in their homes feel as though they are doing something wrong. And stop making our men believe that only God can direct them and their wives have no say in the affairs of the home and if she insist to be heard then she is a bad wife. Even the bible encourages christian husbands to be gentle and loving with their wives to treat them with respect and dignity. And that mans attitude shows he did otherwise. please even he will be embarassed reading this 3xample you gave. About him rejecting his wifes worries without reasoning with her. God did not ordain marriage to be like that.
Its a shame some women will find these acts nice and Accept it as a good thing. Nigerian girls ehn. Now I am beggining to see why naija women are treated like dogs by the average Naija man.

God bless you for dis comment...

op, if ur hubby does all dat to u, Wat kinda man will dat make him? answer truthfully o, assuming u're married

2 Likes

Re: She Met Him At A Motor Park by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
delishpot:

God bless you.

many people would believe the crap written up there.

why tell us cooked unverifiable story just to sell us a dummy.

I can believe in God,but I don't need this bullcrap for conviction.

nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Anti Christ Activities On This Forum. / The Truth About Magic,sorcery And Witchcraft / Limitation Of The Blood Of Jesus. Yes, It Is Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.