Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed (11229 Views)

New Mtn Free Call Promo Is Here Again.(tested And Confirmed) / Konga.com Is Giving Free Credit.. Tested And Confirmed / Mtn Free 3gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by gingger(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Stop deceiving people you goddamned asshule I guess it didn't work for you that's why its fake to you and for your information I've used 1.4GB out of the 3GB still flexing my syfy live movie on my iphone5

screenshots
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by luvlyoracle(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Abbey2sam:

i've gotten my own 18gig on my mtn 6sims
KUL. cool
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by ibizgirl(f): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
LWKMD Epic response grin grin grin grin

drnairalov: omo mehn dis thin is true ooo choi see flexin 10 Gig in my MTN sims..Rebecca thank U ooo...

Oniro oshi ni Op yen ...eni to ba believe iranu ti bobo yen ko sibe yen...o need adura... irooo gbaa ni...o betta ke fi owo ra MB.... iwo oniranu OP... omo osan, Akogba, Oniro....ewure lasan lasan ton se bi Obirin .. Ori e o pe

i got it rebeca keep it up... u re trying
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by Kentnickole(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
AdeniyiA:

take this person serious at your peril undecided
@Adeniyi how did u combine all of Rebecca's comments.... Teach me, seriously
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
like seriously?? Why the fork you guys calling me names for goddamned sake huh?! Holy sh*t I was just trying to help you guys for bleeping sake WtF? Just send 100h to 131 and you'll receive a message from mtn if it didn't work for you that means it has been blocked but that doesn't mean you mutherforkers should use it and call me names Goddamn you asshules bleep you guys losers!!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
and for those of you who took me for a guy bleep you all cause I ain't no guy you guys can view my facebook page and see if its a guy asshules what will I gain by changing my profile huh? And why not prove it if I'm those guys you mentioned once again I ain't no tecno user I'm an iphone user got it? And I've never met jraph grace or who ever goddamn it!!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
biz2get:

Am pretty sure.. your that troll on NL ....

Damn it... God damn Yuu...

Bleep you!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
encryptjay: Weed takers sha...

WtF?
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
biz2get:

Damn it.... bleep you too tongue

Holy sh*t Damn you loser!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
drnairalov: omo mehn dis thin is true ooo choi see flexin 10 Gig in my MTN sims..Rebecca thank U ooo...

Oniro oshi ni Op yen ...eni to ba believe iranu ti bobo yen ko sibe yen...o need adura... irooo gbaa ni...o betta ke fi owo ra MB.... iwo oniranu OP... omo osan, Akogba, Oniro....ewure lasan lasan ton se bi Obirin .. Ori e o pe

i got it rebeca keep it up... u re trying

What the hell you wrote up there?? I know I've been in nigeria for sometime now but I don't get the bullsh*t asshule
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
hummerwise:
Oniranu gidi lomo yen grin grin

Like seriously what the fork is that??
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
AdeniyiA:

take this person serious at your peril undecided

Bullsh*t those thread were Damn funny to me indeed you piece of sh*t but like seriously you nigerians are so full of sh*t damn...
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
lekkie073: e be like say u don dey madt..... angry

What you mean by that huh Loser!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Timijo: The only thing that I have not activated is Recca. Am still looking for her because she must be activated.

You've gotta be kidding, right?
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
parrotibaba: @op if u r using d 3gig as u claim ,oya post screenshots na? mumu u tink NLanders r dumb like u......

.....guys,dis is d gay dude dat claims to use an iPhone 5s n a tecno r7 ,dis is dat guy with d moniker of Grace2020 dat opened a thread claiming dat d tr7 has got a kitkat update n when asked to provide a screenshot,he bailed.... dis is also d same guy dat was yammering about d tecno phantom z even when d specs were nt even out, .....dis guy's moniker might be many bt at least I know sm (JRAPH ,TWEAKER,GRACE2020 N NW REBECCA) beware of dis guy,he's not a lady bt a guy hiding under a lady's moniker.... shalom

Bullsh*t and you're so damn wrong don't even know those names and never have used tecno not to talk of android ever since I moved to nigeria I've always stick iphone, okay? I think you've got the wrong person cause I'm Rebecca John Luis you can look that up and prove if I'm who think I am you piece of sh*t!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ojuju1: Op it wil make sense if u try grow up

I'm already grown up asshule
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
kayultimate: this male disguising as female op needs to be banned from this site

You must be sick and its like this weed you nigeria guys use to smoke everyday is really turning you guys brain that's why you know can't differentiate between man and woman I just don't know how my profile relate to that of a guy like seriously what's wrong you guys why can't you guys quite taking drugs huh
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
rudepen: ur a l0ser....u shld gr0w up..

I'm no loser and I'm grown up, okay?
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
kentozybee: Hmm stories that touch,bt I no believe sha

Well then bleep you
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by drnairalov: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
rebeccaluis:

What the hell you wrote up there?? I know I've been in nigeria for sometime now but I don't get the bullsh*t asshule

Oh rebecca its a popular song by one of our old school artiste in the 80's peeps re liking it becos of the rich lyrics.. welcome to nigeria..leme write d second verse of d song

Eyin guys seri pe mi o paro Oponu omo ni OP yi...Ogbeni awon to n se e ti ku tipe...Alainironu ni ee walahi !!!! O tun paro pe o kin se Omo naija..mo jo learner loje e abi... Trailer lo ma gba owo to fi ko gbogbo iro to ko nibi!!!

Thanks much 4 the gig post again..am using it to reply U...

2 Likes

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
kentozybee: Hmm see Jamaican in para mode

I've been in nigeria for some years now so I'm kinda good in some of those nigeria pidgin or whatever language
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
adedeji65: Scam!!

How's it a scam? Dummy
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
drnairalov:

Oh rebecca its a popular song by one of our old school artiste in the 80's peeps re liking it becos of the rich lyrics.. welcome to nigeria..leme write d second verse of d song

Eyin guys seri pe mi o paro Oponu omo ni OP yi...Ogbeni awon to n se e ti ku tipe...Alainironu ni ee walahi !!!! O tun paro pe o kin se Omo naija..mo jo learner loje e abi... Trailer lo ma gba owo to fi ko gbogbo iro to ko nibi!!!

WtF
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
drnairalov:

Like seriously those things you wrote doesn't look like a song to me
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by drnairalov: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
rebeccaluis:

domt bother ur head over nothing ok...say me hi to ur rich Nigerian guys..CIAO!!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by Kentnickole(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Rebecca Rebecca cant find u or ur face on facebook o after using d name u gave here on NL to search o..... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
gingger:

screenshots

I'm sorry but I really have no idea on how to take screenshots on my iphone5 if not I would have shown you guys the message
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kentnickole:
Rebecca Rebecca cant find u or ur face on facebook o after using d name u gave here on NL to search o..... Hmmmm

Are you kidding me?? Okay search on my email then if you're not kidding
rebeccaluis419@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
drnairalov:

domt bother ur head over nothing ok...say me hi to ur rich Nigerian guys..CIAO!!

WtF I date rich guys only what's that got to do with you huh?
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by Kentnickole(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Are you kidding me?? Okay search on my email then if you're not kidding
rebeccaluis419@yahoo.co.uk
@419? Huh... Rebecca am serious
Falling in love wt you though...
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kentnickole:
@419? Huh... Rebecca am serious
Falling in love wt you though...

WtF you must be kidding wake up!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by Kentnickole(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
rebeccaluis:

WtF you must be kidding wake up!
Yeah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno S9 Forum / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch / How To Block My Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.