Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Scoreline Between PDP And APC - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Scoreline Between PDP And APC (2123 Views)

Cp Vs Apc Fc: Predict The Scoreline! / Forget PDP And APC And Laugh A Little / Champions League Final Between PDP-FC & APC-FC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by calobinna(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
[b][/b]PDP vs APC, scoreline 2-2. 1st goal by APC,
massive defection by some PDP lawmakers at
the
Green Chamber, thus giving APC a temporary
majority. Goal-2, Emergence of Sanusi as Emir
of
Kano against Jonathan and his cohorts wish.
Just
about 2 minutes before the end of 1st half
(June),
APC secured a corner kick which was taken by
Governor Fayemi, this was nodded out of 18
yard
box and the trio of the Minister of State Defence
(Obanikoro), Minister of Police Affairs
(Adeshiyan)
and Jonathan got APC on the counter and
looped
the ball to Ayo Fayose who fired a 16m/ s (16
local
govts) shot to put the scoreline at 2-2. Barely 2
minutes into the 2nd half, APC skipper Governor
Nyako fouled the PDP dominated state
assembly.
For getting 2 (impeachment notices, the first
one he
got years back which he survived) yellow cards
in a
match(i.e as a governor), the centre referee, vex
awarded a red card for bringing down the last
man
at goal. The penalty was converted and this put
PDP on the lead: 3-2. Defender Tanko Almakura
in
his bid to clear the ball out of danger held the
ball
by hand in the 18 yard box. The ref. (Nasarawa
House) has just awarded a penalty kick. Will
Labaran Maku convert the kick? Remember APC
sharp shooter Gov. Aregbe is seriously marked
by
Senator Omisore. Will Aregbe manouver his way
past him? What should APC master
tactician,Tinubu do to change the game? Only
time
will tell; but I see a 4-3 scoreline in favour of
APC.
The way PDP is sharing this power, chai! There
is
God oooo. Have a lovely weekend.PDP vs APC, scoreline 2-2. 1st goal by APC,
the
of
Just
(June),
yard
(Adeshiyan)
looped
local
assembly.
one he
in a
man
in
ball
by
time
APC.
is
God oooo. Have a lovely weekend.
PDP vs APC, scoreline 2-2. 1st goal by APC,
the
of
Just
(June),
yard
(Adeshiyan)
looped
local
assembly.
one he
in a
man
in
ball
by
time
APC.
is
God oooo. Have a lovely weekend.
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by calobinna(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
lets hope the match officials(INEC) won't be compromised
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by calobinna(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
please post ur comments while u view the topic...ah ah
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by egift(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
I don't trust the Referee grin grin grin
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by GBTYO: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
The NFF ruled out mid-season transfer of Amechi, Nyako from AC PDP to El supporter of APC.
The 2013 season was cancelled.
2014 Campaign got off on a scare with the Umbrello Champions who have so far dominated the league since 1999 but as the season progressed front line attacker and game maker for the 5 time champions, Jonathan who had been severally critised since replacing injured and permanently retired front man Umaru got his game on.
Jonathan continues where legendary striker Aremu left off in 2003 with a classic defeat of el-supporter of APC playing at home in Ekiti. Super Sub Fayose scored 15 unreplied goals with assists and supports from Jonathan and Bankole. Coach Tinubu was not laughing any more.

Next stop, the Umbrellos went on to win el supporter of APC 1-0 in Yola with a tactically splendid game that saw captain Nyako get the red card and banned for life for his horrendous and deliberate foul on Captain Jonathan.

The Umbrellos as they are fondly called have also a junior outing with el supporter of APC currently going on in Keffi. The score currently remains 0-0. El supporter of APC are currently playing a full defensive game with the umbrellos doing much of the attack. Captain Makura of the Umbrellos complained on the half time mark of the hooligan nature of the el supporter of APC fans before retreating to the dressing rooms. Chairman of the Umbrellos, Muaza is however assured of a victory and said that the big game scheldule for August 9 in Osun remains paramount and that el supporters of APC striker for the game aregberascal will be effectively marked out. When asked if aregbe's voodoo training and expertise will not be a factor Muaza brushed it aside that the Umbrellos will dislodge el supporter of APC one broom stick at a time. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by calobinna(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
egift: I don't trust the Referee grin grin grin
dats the only referee we've got!
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by calobinna(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO: The NFF ruled out mid-season transfer of Amechi, Nyako from AC PDP to El supporter of APC.
The 2013 season was cancelled.
2014 Campaign got off on a scare with the Umbrello Champions who have so far dominated the league since 1999 but as the season progressed front line attacker and game maker for the 5 time champions, Jonathan who had been severally critised since replacing injured and permanently retired front man Umaru got his game on.
Jonathan continues where legendary striker Aremu left off in 2003 with a classic defeat of el-supporter of APC playing at home in Ekiti. Super Sub Fayose scored 15 unreplied goals with assists and supports from Jonathan and Bankole. Coach Tinubu was not laughing any more.

Next stop, the Umbrellos went on to win el supporter of APC 1-0 in Yola with a tactically splendid game that saw captain Nyako get the red card and banned for life for his horrendous and deliberate foul on Captain Jonathan.

The Umbrellos as they are fondly called have also a junior outing with el supporter of APC currently going on in Keffi. The score currently remains 0-0. El supporter of APC are currently playing a full defensive game with the umbrellos doing much of the attack. Captain Makura of the Umbrellos complained on the half time mark of the hooligan nature of the el supporter of APC fans before retreating to the dressing rooms. Chairman of the Umbrellos, Muaza is however assured of a victory and said that the big game scheldule for August 9 in Osun remains paramount and that el supporters of APC striker for the game aregberascal will be effectively marked out. When asked if aregbe's voodoo training and expertise will not be a factor Muaza brushed it aside that the Umbrellos will dislodge el supporter of APC one broom stick at a time. grin grin grin grin

very good analysis from my co analyst
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by egift(m): 12:19am On Jul 20, 2014
calobinna: very good analysis from my co analyst

I said it that I do trust the Ref. See both of them agreeing on the venom spewed on that post. I will prefer you guys come out of your shelves and make your support for the PDP straight instead of trying some vanishing spell the Coven gave you guys.

Keep it up. Let the fun continue. grin
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by calobinna(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

I said it that I do trust the Ref. See both of them agreeing on the venom spewed on that post. I will prefer you guys come out of your shelves and make your support for the PDP straight instead of trying some vanishing spell the Coven gave you guys.

Keep it up. Let the fun continue. grin
coven?....the post was reality turned football game!....dats all...or have u seen a commentator support a team during a game!
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by egift(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
calobinna: coven?....the post was reality turned football game!....dats all...or have u seen a commentator support a team during a game!

- Someone used derogatory terms to insult the other team and you declared your agreement.
- For the part of APC, you counted 5 Governors + Senatorial seats + HoR seats + LGA Chairmen + Council positions APC got as One Point. And on the other hand you counted a Governorship PDP got in Ekiti as One Point. So what else is Partiality?
- Not even a word on APC sweeping all the Council elections in Kano. Remember that Jonathan campaigned there in person, yet PDP did not with even a single Polling Boot, Ward or Council shocked

The Referee must correct the scoreline or as I will maintain my declination and reservation on the Neutrality of the REF grin
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by calobinna(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

- Someone used derogatory terms to insult the other team and you declared your agreement.
- For the part of APC, you counted 5 Governors + Senatorial seats + HoR seats + LGA Chairmen + Council positions APC got as One Point. And on the other hand you counted a Governorship PDP got in Ekiti as One Point. So what else is Partiality?
- Not even a word on APC sweeping all the Council elections in Kano. Remember that Jonathan campaigned there in person, yet PDP did not with even a single Polling Boot, Ward or Council shocked

The Referee must correct the scoreline or as I will maintain my declination and reservation on the Neutrality of the REF grin
what u said would be looked into by fifa(supreme Court), the game is still on and it is not going to end now.
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by egift(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
calobinna: what u said would be looked into by fifa(supreme Court), the game is still on and it is not going to end now.

Observing. Seeing is believing.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dMY5NN6mHQI/Up3nRy54cFI/AAAAAAAA04o/xRwRjP8zy_E/s1600/PDP+AND+APC+CARTOON.jpg[/img]
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by Dharhe(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Make dem do fast abeg,me i wan wash penalty kick
Re: The Scoreline Between PDP And APC by calobinna(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dharhe: Make dem do fast abeg,me i wan wash penalty kick
dat would be in February 2015

(1) (Reply)

So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) / Church Girl Turns Olosoo / Who Killed It? The Boy Or The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.