Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) (2157 Views)

When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf / When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) / Jeeeeez This Is So Funny...if U Don't Laugh After Readin Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by Brano(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2014
One day ibrahim's girlfriend wanted some money to make her hair. She visited ibrahim, and didn't know how to squeeze out money from the aboki. So she started calling him pet names like:- darling,sweetypie,honey,baby,the only sugar in my tea, the only butter on my bread,the only sense in my brain, the only blood running through my vein and the only cuckroach in my cupboard. The aboki got angry and said to the girl:- i call me sweet names than i come call me cuckroach i think say i be mumu kwo? Dambru ba'ka. U i be the only suya on my fire and the only shit in my nyansh!!!

1 Like

Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by Gooci(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Brano:
One day ibrahim's girlfriend wanted some money to make her hair. She visited ibrahim, and didn't know how to squeeze out money from the aboki. So she started calling him pet names like:- darling,sweetypie,honey,baby,the only sugar in my tea, the only butter on my bread,the only sense in my brain, the only blood running through my vein and the only cuckroach in my cupboard. The aboki got angry and said to the girl:- i call me sweet names than i come call me cuckroach i think say i be mumu kwo? Dambru ba'ka. U i be the only suya on my fire and the only shit in my nyansh!!!
undecided cry wasted mb

2 Likes

Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by Brano(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2014
U hv also wasted urs by commenting tongue
Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by pojophilius(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2014
So fuckn funny for you to fnk dis is funny...
Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by Gooci(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2014
pojophilius:
So fuckn funny for you to fnk dis is funny...
this guys jst made us waste our mbs embarassed
Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by CuteAnnabelle(f): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
[Where's the joke??/b]
Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by Wiztek(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wow its really hilarious *sarcastic* really undecided
Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by elmessi(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
sooo funny I 4got to laugh undecided
Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by Zainal(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
elmessi:
Now, I laughed at this.
Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by Cashio(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
elmessi:
...now this is the joke
Re: So Funny ( Northerner And His Gf) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 3:31am On Oct 30, 2014
kai nairaland naso una take kill my guy career.

(1) (Reply)

Who Truly Has The Tire / Man Dies Of Too Much "Sexual Sweetness" / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.