Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) (63679 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) / Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by zeb04(f): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
I love tattoo. My only reason for not having one is because,I wld have to donate blood someday.
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by morzook(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2014
still gon get 'varlas moghulis' on my chest and then a sleeve tattoo someday...
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by morzook(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2014
zeb04: I love tattoo. My only reason for not having one is because,I wld have to donate blood someday.

Its because of the risk of hepatitis. You can begin donating after a year once you've been certified to not have it; the tattoo equipment has to be sterilised.

The wait can be avoided by getting hepatitis injection to prevent it pata-pata

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by antartica(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2014
I think tattoos are suitable for albinos skin because the two primary colours visibly contrasts. A dark skin doesn't need one. And not does anybody really needs one. I think the body should be left plain and uarked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by SalC: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2014
We made front page again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by zeb04(f): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2014
morzook:

Its because of the risk of hepatitis. You can begin donating after a year once you've been certified to not have it; the tattoo equipment has to be sterilised.

The wait can be avoided by getting hepatitis injection to prevent it pata-pata
thanks for that information.
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by greall1: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2014
Packaging.
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by bamite(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2014
fruityjojo: NOT NOT NOT TONTO! I know! Not just saying!
hmm
i see u girl
u're simply fantastic
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Make una no vex oo,na question i wan ask oo. Dem force una go draw tattoo? No be una carry una two leg waka go tattoo parlour make dm draw am for una ni? Y do sumtin dat u wud definitely regret later? It is nt worth it.
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 20, 2014
I detest tattoos, I think people who do it just want to waste money.
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by chiozor: 1:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Ayo case is more pathetic especially with the ass tatoo undecided smh
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 20, 2014
With those fugly tattoos they have got, I see why they want them removed.

It seems they were all tatted by amateurs! grin

Anyway, who's this chic below? Her face looks buttaz, but she gatts the juice though. She can tattoo my name "Shymexx bin Jerusalem" on 'em racks right there! tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561279_20140719195849_jpeg1778eb29d3b74dca64c7d0c2f40c33d2
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by judedwriter(m): 6:37am On Jul 20, 2014
mordtonia: I detest tattoos, I think people who do it just want to waste money.
Not just money, wasting ink and their sanity! grin
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by fruityjojo(f): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2014
talk2cj08:
babe u are beautiful
Thanks dear. Happy Sundaysmiley.
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Boc4real: Thinking of having one, bt nw I'm discourage

lol.

really?
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2014
chiozor: Ayo case is more pathetic especially with the ass tatoo undecided smh

lol

but nobody sees it na apart from her new boyfriend
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by fruityjojo(f): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2014
bamite: hmm
i see u girl
u're simply fantastic
Thanks Love. Happy sunday*
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by fruityjojo(f): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I m looking for your trouble.
Last Bullet
Pls what's a taitoo?
Lol Gud morning. See time u take dey look 4 trouble. 11:50 hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by fruityjojo(f): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2014
Swiftboy: Fruityjojo? Pawpaw,strawberry,cherry... What kinda fruit? grin
FruitSaladcheesy
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by oge4real(f): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Really hoping this message will go far, especially to our youths.
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by bamite(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2014
fruityjojo:
Thanks Love. Happy sunday*
same 2u dear
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by IAMBREEZY: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2014
I love tattoos with passion.
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by otiigba1(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2014
angry angryangry fat ugly women with horrible looking tattoos
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by sugaarbear(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2014
am wondering how lil wayne managed to survive the pains , getting those tatts all over his body..
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by talk2cj08(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2014
fruityjojo:
Thanks dear. Happy Sundaysmiley.
Same here and do av a gr8 day
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by Swiftboy(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2014
fruityjojo:
FruitSaladcheesy
hmmm! I love you then...you should be an addictive meal for me then.I'll be having you morning,afternoon and night. Infact,I wont have any reason to change food again! Oh and yes it'll be to your utmost pleasure. grin
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2014
rattlesnake: https://www.nairaland.com/1820486/beyonce-mario-gotze-german-world#24818471

seems you are jobless...bringing up illuminati with neck bone...guess its in all of us then
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2014
sugaarbear: am wondering how lil wayne managed to survive the pains , getting those tatts all over his body..

Tattooing is not painful....I have 4.....as long as you go to a legal parlour...not talking of jail house tats but tats done by pros....
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2014
mordtonia: I detest tattoos, I think people who do it just want to waste money.

is it your money
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2014
shymexx: With those fugly tattoos they have got, I see why they want them removed.

It seems they were all tatted by amateurs! grin

Anyway, who's this chic below? Her face looks buttaz, but she gatts the juice though. She can tattoo my name "Shymexx bin Jerusalem" on 'em racks right there! tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561279_20140719195849_jpeg1778eb29d3b74dca64c7d0c2f40c33d2

exactly...they go to $25 stores right on 52nd and broadway and then come here and scream blue murder cos they went the cheap route...I too wonder who that girl is...looking like over-sized fufu but em racks....
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by rhemal: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2014
story story,cos they are tired of seeing the same thing every day they begin to claim 'regrets'.
Re: Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) by Funniez: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Did Pokolee say she is regretting it? Greatest lie of the century!! Watch out, soon she go get anoda one!!! As 4 me, thats the last tin I wuld do. *yawns and leaves*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.