Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! (6019 Views)

Khloe Kardashian Copies The Beyonce Famous 'met Gala Pose' Who Would You Hit On? / Was Lebo Mathosa The Beyonce Of Africa Or Not / The 'Beyonce' Shawn Carter Tennis Shoe: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
I have been on a quest with my partners SEARCHING THE TRUTH angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH...They like tonto dike instead shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BUT

WE HAVE PROVE THAT
BEYONCE BONES IS ILLUMINATI PIXX 1
Mario Götze GOAL WAS FAKED SETTUP BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER

watch out for the connection between NAETO C->PUTIN->CHIEF ZEBURDARYA-> MIROSLAV KLOSE COMING SOON

1 Like

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
We really get time for dis country *smh*

12 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
ammyluv2002: We really get time for dis country *smh*

am NOT PASTOR WALE
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
you are sick

11 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Go and sleep undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin rattle snake you have too much internet connection on your hand. It's not your fault grin

2 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
datalossvictim1: grin grin grin rattle snake you have too much internet connection on your hand. It's not your fault grin
whatever it takes
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by saasala(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Should be in the joke section

2 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by shaboti: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
I just can't stop giggling, ur just funny
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Chanchit: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
This OP is imbestweepeed.
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Okuda(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
rattlesnake: I have been on a quest with my partners SEARCHING THE TRUTH angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH...They like tonto dike instead shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BUT

WE HAVE PROVE THAT
BEYONCE BONES IS ILLUMINATI PIXX 1
Mario Götze GOAL WAS FAKED SETTUP BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER

watch out for the connection between NAETO C->PUTIN->CHIEF ZEBURDARYA-> MIROSLAV KLOSE COMING SOON

Lmao.. this is the most funniest satire ive seen this year

1 Like

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by ShirelleBaby: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
If only they knew ow hard u are working on their pictures,they would have sent u 50dollars to buy extra MB!-SMH

14 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by chuckdee4(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2014
What a waste of sperm

7 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by themejiwalker(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2014
And you are someone's child o sad

5 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nmeri17: 12:26am On Jul 20, 2014
We give up -_-

1 Like

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2014
This Op is a moro.n
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Ashkormissy(f): 4:31am On Jul 20, 2014
O ma se o. Ha! See wat unemployment e av cos. Op, an idle mind is d devils workshop fa!

2 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by salomycruz: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2014
wtf are you saying * whew*
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by DONADAMS(m): 4:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Is dis1 well?

2 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Atmmachine(m): 4:46am On Jul 20, 2014
I know you don't have a job,you're suppose to be shot @ a close range.. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Ruq: 5:48am On Jul 20, 2014
this is why we need to put a target on stray bullets.

3 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by hayoakins(m): 5:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Chai! whoever came up with the school of thought needs help sharply

On your knees with your eyes closed as I declare your healing.

1 Like

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by tr3y(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2014
Th next time your mum arm is bent against her body. Post it on NL that she is illuminati, or that guy trying to get fit extend his leg wide to a triangle shape, tell him$ he's illuminati
Dweeb.

1 Like

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2014
Intelligence
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2014
I can't just stop laughing grin the other one dude posted that messi and Ronaldo are members too grin

Mod, if u want to make people day, Just move this Joke to front page grin
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2014
shaboti: I just can't stop giggling, ur just funny
U are the only intelligence one who understand the bigger picture grin

1 Like

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by mumu9gerian: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Mad Op
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by richgang(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2014
Small children too full nairaland #OP u must really be a Kid
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by unmask: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2014
and I thought the pastors were terrible
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2014
This is what we get when they discharge people unauthorised from YABA LEFT.

[size=15pt]IT IS US THE MASSES THAT SUFFER THEIR NUISANCE [/size]. angry

2 Likes

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2014
it's a pity most people dont know a joke when they see one.The guy is just catching fun and some people are taking him seriously.OP,i dey feel you jare.keep them coming.

1 Like

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by IAMBREEZY: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Op Get well soon!!i wish you speedy recorvery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Family On Instagram / Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals / "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.